New DNC Attack Ad

During her speech introducing her running mate, she specifically mentioned the NRA. Big turn off. Can't vote for someone who is a governmental official who wants to take away MY right because of what a few psychopaths do. No way, no how. If I end up voting (for some reason) for either of the front runners, it will not be Hillary.

the NRA is the lobbying group for gun manufacturers. 90% of the country wanted reasonable background checks and their bought and purchased congressmen blocked it.

There are reasonable background checks.

There are unreasonable background checks as well, such as in NYC, 3-6 months and $1000 in fees for a home only handgun permit.

that isn't true. it's not $1000 and it took my husband less than two months. it cost about $400, which covers an unlimited number of guns. there's no reason for anyone to have anything but a target premise permit unless they have a reason for one.

I'm not sure how that's unreasonable.

soo unless the price went up since he got his, that's what it is.

You don't get a say in what other people need and/or why.

but government can. which is why reasonable regulation was permissible even under heller.

what is funny is when pretend libertarians who whine about rules want government to restrict reproductive choice which IS constitutionally protected.

to his credit, Johnson isn't a hypocrite like that.

Just saw this ad, that makes an art out of race baiting:

Might want to look at the thumbs up/down ratio...

As usual for the democrat plantation, free speech is completely blocked from their echo chambers. Comments have been disabled in order to prevent any reason from entering in.

That's the "third way"; similar to the "third Reich". Say opposite of what you are actually doing. They been using that mode of operation for a lot of years and it worked for them. Thank God enough people have awakened to see it for what it is as these creeps have lined their pockets off of the poor and working class.

During her speech introducing her running mate, she specifically mentioned the NRA. Big turn off. Can't vote for someone who is a governmental official who wants to take away MY right because of what a few psychopaths do. No way, no how. If I end up voting (for some reason) for either of the front runners, it will not be Hillary.

the NRA is the lobbying group for gun manufacturers. 90% of the country wanted reasonable background checks and their bought and purchased congressmen blocked it.

There are unreasonable background checks as well, such as in NYC, 3-6 months and $1000 in fees for a home only handgun permit.

that isn't true. it's not $1000 and it took my husband less than two months. it cost about $400, which covers an unlimited number of guns. there's no reason for anyone to have anything but a target premise permit unless they have a reason for one.

are we talking about a handgun here?

My friend as zero criminal record, and gave up 6 months in and $800 or so in.

I guess your husband "knows somebody" and that's why he got it easier. Cronyism is just as bad as illegal laws.

Guess what? 2 months and $400 is STILL to expensive. How about we tack on some fees to voting rights, or abortion "rights"?

did you ask the Donald that since there wasn't a single thing during his convention that he said he'd do....

unless you think "make America great again" is "something".

just saying.

Oh, I'll call him right now and ask him. :p

he'll tell you he doesn't know, but it's "huuuuuuuge".

my point was Hillary has been pretty specific yet you demand more detail from her (which is fair) but give the Donald, who says nothing, a pass. (which is not fair).

I won't vote for a candidate who is anti 2nd amendment.

she isn't anti 2nd amendment. there is nothing in the 2nd amendment that keeps us from doing backround checks that keep guns out of the hands of crazies, criminals and abusers. no one is taking away your guns.

But you ignore those laws already exist. But hey just one more added to the thousand out there will do the trick, right? How did Einstein define crazy, doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

I'm not ignoring them.... they don't exist nationally or guns wouldn't be coming up from the south to NYC. I wasn't aware that we had laws requiring guns be kept away from people on the terrorist watch list or requiring people engaged in private sales to do background checks.

There are PLENTY of reasons. Have you ever had anyone break into your home?

no. and neither have most people. but a target/premise permit covers your home.

so you were saying?

I'm saying that you don't make those kinds of decisions for other people. If you don't want a gun, then don't own one.

Jillian is a busybody nanny-statist. It's just her nature to restrict things she doesn't like, and get pissy when you try to restrict things she does.

I guess your husband "knows somebody" and that's why he got it easier. Cronyism is just as bad as illegal laws.

Guess what? 2 months and $400 is STILL to expensive. How about we tack on some fees to voting rights, or abortion "rights"?

yes. we're talking about handguns or I wouldn't have said it. my anniversary gift to him at 20 years was a cold python.

but government can. which is why reasonable regulation was permissible even under heller.

what is funny is when pretend libertarians who whine about rules want government to restrict reproductive choice which IS constitutionally protected.

How is 2 months and $400 reasonable?

yes. we're talking about handguns or I wouldn't have said it. my anniversary gift to him at 20 years was a cold python.

you mean COLT python?

and how did you manage to buy it for him?

so you were saying?

I'm saying that you don't make those kinds of decisions for other people. If you don't want a gun, then don't own one.

Jillian is a busybody nanny-statist. It's just her nature to restrict things she doesn't like, and get pissy when you try to restrict things she does.

you sound like an idiot who spends his time whining because he has to wear a seatbelt and go outside to smoke.

which is really funny from someone who wants to tell women and others what to do with their most personal decisions.

We already have reasonable background checks.

it's not unreasonable. *shrug*

it's harder to get a fishing license than a gun license in some places. that should change.

but please, keep stamping your widdle feet.

It's not reasonable at all. That is infringing on the poor or those who have a stalker or something, constitutional rights!

I raised specific objections which are not covered by background checks. and if we did have reasonable background checks then no one on the terrorist watch list would get a gun without the FBI knowing about it.

it's not unreasonable. *shrug*

it's harder to get a fishing license than a gun license in some places. that should change.

but please, keep stamping your widdle feet.

It is an infringement on our rights.

so you were saying?

you sound like an idiot who spends his time whining because he has to wear a seatbelt and go outside to smoke.

which is really funny from someone who wants to tell women and others what to do with their most personal decisions.

Not using a seat belt is not a constitutional right. plus they don't charge me every time I need to use it, or delay my car 3 months to make sure it has seat belts. My issue with smoking in bars isn't individual bars banning it, but government imposing a blanket restriction on use of a legal product, regardless of the desires of the business owner.

And again, I have no issue with abortion being legal, I just don't see how the federal courts can stop Alabama if they want to ban or restrict the procedure.

I raised specific objections which are not covered by background checks. and if we did have reasonable background checks then no one on the terrorist watch list would get a gun without the FBI knowing about it.

A watch list is not a conviction of a crime. A lot of people are on the "watch list" who don't need to be there, like grannies and little boys.

It's not reasonable at all. That is infringing on the poor or those who have a stalker or something, constitutional rights!

puleeze. you think everyone should just be able to say "oooh I have a stalker". (half the time it would be a lie).

puleeze. you think everyone should just be able to say "oooh I have a stalker". (half the time it would be a lie).

Plenty of women have been attacked, raped and murdered by stalkers. Get off with your "oh puleeze" bull.

so you were saying?

Not using a seat belt is not a constitutional right. plus they don't charge me every time I need to use it, or delay my car 3 months to make sure it has seat belts. My issue with smoking in bars isn't individual bars banning it, but government imposing a blanket restriction on use of a legal product, regardless of the desires of the business owner.

And again, I have no issue with abortion being legal, I just don't see how the federal courts can stop Alabama if they want to ban or restrict the procedure.

and you are not entitled to unregulated gun ownership.

reading heller might be good for you instead of deciding what it means from the rightwingnut blogosphere.

again about 90% of the population is in agreement on this issue. if you want to be a shill for the NRA that's on you.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

That's not really much of an attack ad. No hyperbole. Nothing made up. If Trump doesn't want to look like a bully he should learn to be wiser when he opens his mouth. He has presented his opposition with dozens of unforced errors.

Forum List

Back