New DNC Attack Ad

I wonder why you regressives are pushing folks to vote third party, is that more of this unity you lie about?

Face it, Gary Johnson is the BEST candidate for the job. I'm doing my OWN campaigning, trying to get as many people to change their minds and vote for Gary as possible. THAT is the first step towards change.

You do what ever makes you feel good, I'll pass on someone who has to promise to quit smoking pot if elected.

Yes, that is a UGE concern. Lol. *SMH*

LOL all you want, just proves he's another political hack that thinks he above the law.

Give it up. That is a stupid. You just ignore all the IMPORTANT issues that he brings up and you are very narrow minded and shallow.

Yep, I'm for anyone who has a realistic chance of defeating the hildabitch.

Face it, Gary Johnson is the BEST candidate for the job. I'm doing my OWN campaigning, trying to get as many people to change their minds and vote for Gary as possible. THAT is the first step towards change.

You do what ever makes you feel good, I'll pass on someone who has to promise to quit smoking pot if elected.

LOL all you want, just proves he's another political hack that thinks he above the law.

Give it up. That is a stupid. You just ignore all the IMPORTANT issues that he brings up and you are very narrow minded and shallow.

It's the fault of you republicans and the democrats that we are stuck with the status quo, you and your bogus rhetoric, trying to scare people away from voting for the 3rd party BETTER candidates.

What Hillary has to do:

Make the public fear Trump: Replay clips of his opinions and foolishness constantly

Stand up for America: America IS great, our economy is the strongest on earth, we do not have to live in fear

Present yourself as the only responsible candidate: Reply calmly and rationally to Trumps rants and accusations

Paint ALL Republican candidate as being the same as Trump

Right, the only candidate that jeopardized national security and lied to congress. Great qualifications, for president of the inmates.

As much as Republicans have tried, they have not been able to show that Hillary jeopardized national security.
They have been unable to show that Hillary was responsible for Benghazi, just like they couldn't show Obama was responsible for Benghazi in 2012

Hillary will point out specific Trump proposals and what they mean

1. Killing the families of terrorists
2. Destroying our NATO alliances
3. Cutting taxes on the wealthy at a cost of $10 trillion
4. Banning muslims from entering the country
5. Building a useless wall
6. Trying to round up 11 million Mexicans
7. Prosecuting women who get abortions

You weren't paying attention to what Comey said. He laid out a prima facie case for gross negligence in the handling of classified information and said that no REASONABLE PERSON would have the conversations she did on an insecure network. The DNC has much better cyber security than the hildabitch did and hackers got in, what are the odds the didn't get hers. Can you say slim and none? If she was a regular federal employee she'd have lost her security clearance for ever and probably gone to jail.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

Having said that, I am tired of attack ads. Tell us what YOU are going to do!

did you ask the Donald that since there wasn't a single thing during his convention that he said he'd do....

unless you think "make America great again" is "something".

just saying.

Oh, I'll call him right now and ask him. :p

he'll tell you he doesn't know, but it's "huuuuuuuge".

my point was Hillary has been pretty specific yet you demand more detail from her (which is fair) but give the Donald, who says nothing, a pass. (which is not fair).

It's the fault of you republicans and the democrats that we are stuck with the status quo, you and your bogus rhetoric, trying to scare people away from voting for the 3rd party BETTER candidates.

It's not about "scaring" you... it's that a third party can't win in this country right now. that doesn't mean at some point it can't. but it can't now. so if you vote against you're party now, you're essentially voting for the other person.

If it came down to it, and I HAD to vote for either Trump or Hillary, I would have to choose Trump (even if I do HATE his personality). The problem for me is that I agree with both parties on SOME issues. The ones I agree with the republican party on though, are the issues I feel strongly about. I could not vote for an anti-rights (gun control) candidate. My rights as an American citizen are my #1 concern.

I've already pointed out, even if you think the DP threatens the Second Amendment -- Rump has openly attacked and pledged to dismantle the First, which is the building block of all that follow. As well as the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth. So that argument don't hunt.

I'm not buying that. I listened to what he said about the freedom of media. He was talking about making them have to face some kind of consequences for printing false stories and taking things out of context. I don't disagree with that. The media has become a government tool.

It's not about "scaring" you... it's that a third party can't win in this country right now. that doesn't mean at some point it can't. but it can't now. so if you vote against you're party now, you're essentially voting for the other person.
But she likes the idea of having a pothead in office. Leave that little girl alone you bigot......

Got to start somewhere. It's starting. Me and plenty of others are going to vote for Gary Johnson. That's all there is to it.

Few people realize that both Trump and Romney hurt a lot of everyday people.

That's what big business is all about.

At least Romney didn't have a nasty mouth from what I remember.

He doesn't have thousands of employees either.

I think we have seen his true colors, and if he carries on his business affairs like he has ran his campaign, well we can understand why he is a billionaire, because he is an arrogant narcissist, who preys like a sewer rat. Man I can't stand that man. He is so VULGAR. His wife must love money a lot.

Yet all his employees love him, go figure.

Really, and how would you know that. Most are probably affair to say a word.

I'll assume you meant "afraid", but if he had pissed off employees don't you think the media would be playing it up big time? All the media reports I've seen say he treats and pays his employees fairly. He's made his money from other rich people willing to pay for top notch facilities.

Has anyone seen this? I just saw it for the first time yesterday. Wow! As much as I can't stand the Democrats and the Republicans, this ad makes The Donald look really pretty bad.

did you ask the Donald that since there wasn't a single thing during his convention that he said he'd do....

just saying.

my point was Hillary has been pretty specific yet you demand more detail from her (which is fair) but give the Donald, who says nothing, a pass. (which is not fair).

I won't vote for a candidate who is anti 2nd amendment.

Got to start somewhere. It's starting. Me and plenty of others are going to vote for Gary Johnson. That's all there is to it.

that's fine. vote for gary Johnson. it's not like the vote is being taken away from Hillary since you wouldn't have voted for her anyway.

so have at it. at least he's not a hateful loon.

Good ad that highlights Hillary's strategy against Trump

Use his own boorish behavior against him, don't roll in the mud with pigs, they are more used to it than you are

Hillary just needs to respond calmly, don't take the bait and remain Presidential
How can she appear Presidential when the majority of Democrats don't trust her?

The latest CBS poll shows that nearly 30% of Dems find her to be untrustworthy and over 60% of Americans feel that way.

Talking Points: The Road Ahead For Hillary Clinton

During her speech introducing her running mate, she specifically mentioned the NRA. Big turn off. Can't vote for someone who is a governmental official who wants to take away MY right because of what a few psychopaths do. No way, no how. If I end up voting (for some reason) for either of the front runners, it will not be Hillary.

just saying.

she isn't anti 2nd amendment. there is nothing in the 2nd amendment that keeps us from doing backround checks that keep guns out of the hands of crazies, criminals and abusers. no one is taking away your guns.

just saying.

she isn't anti 2nd amendment. there is nothing in the 2nd amendment that keeps us from doing backround checks that keep guns out of the hands of crazies, criminals and abusers. no one is taking away your guns.

Don't give me that crock. I know better.

During her speech introducing her running mate, she specifically mentioned the NRA. Big turn off. Can't vote for someone who is a governmental official who wants to take away MY right because of what a few psychopaths do. No way, no how. If I end up voting (for some reason) for either of the front runners, it will not be Hillary.

the NRA is the lobbying group for gun manufacturers. 90% of the country wanted reasonable background checks and their bought and purchased congressmen blocked it.

just saying.

clearly you don't.

the NRA is the lobbying group for gun manufacturers. 90% of the country wanted reasonable background checks and their bought and purchased congressmen blocked it.

Please, the democrats (liberals) make demands on restricting our 2nd amendment right EVERY time some loon commits murder. This is called an "incremental approach" towards a complete gun ban. So, do you think they are going to stop? What about after the next loon commits a crime with a gun?

We already have reasonable background checks. In this country, we don't ASSUME people are guilty when they haven't done anything wrong.

clearly you don't.

Well Jillian, you can stay in your little la-la fantasy land where you trust politicians.

Forum List

Back