New DNC Attack Ad

If it came down to it, and I HAD to vote for either Trump or Hillary, I would have to choose Trump (even if I do HATE his personality). The problem for me is that I agree with both parties on SOME issues. The ones I agree with the republican party on though, are the issues I feel strongly about. I could not vote for an anti-rights (gun control) candidate. My rights as an American citizen are my #1 concern.

That's why you should vote for Gary Johnson. :)
I might I'm also considering just voting in the House and Senate races and skipping past President.

Why not give Johnson/Weld a chance to show us how much better things could be instead of the status quo? If you want real change, you aren't going to get it from the Rs or Ds.

We've already had pot head presidents, they didn't do that well.

Why do you say he's a pot head? You must be one of the crazy religious right. Lol. Get out of here. There is no hope for you.

No I'm a pragmatic constitutional conservative, I'm in the ABC camp and I know Johnson has no chance in hell of winning. If conservatives divide their vote, the hildabitch wins. Simple as that.

Oh WELL. SOME of us with courage have to start making some big changes. It starts with you.

We will find out this year whether pessimism or optimism wins. Trump's fearmongering and whining, or Clinton's belief we are a great country.

LOLwut?
It's all Trump does. Whine and complain and cause the rubes to shit their pants in fear. He moans about what a shitty place America is, and what losers Americans are. Every time he opens his mouth, every sentence he utters, he is either whining or fearmongering or spewing hate at someone.

So we will see. Pessimism or optimism.

He also says he can "bring the country back". Its not just pessimism, its pessimism with a promise of fixing what is wrong.

Kind of what the populace is feeling and hoping for.
You are falling for a classic con.

Trump is a textbook huckster.

That's why I used to satirize clips from the Music Man about him.

TRUMP: Now, Melania, I need some ideas if I'm going to get our country out of the serious trouble it's in.

MELANIA: America ain't in any trouble.

TRUMP: We're gonna have to create some. Must create a desperate need in America to be great again.

What Hillary has to do:

Make the public fear Trump: Replay clips of his opinions and foolishness constantly

Stand up for America: America IS great, our economy is the strongest on earth, we do not have to live in fear

Present yourself as the only responsible candidate: Reply calmly and rationally to Trumps rants and accusations

Paint ALL Republican candidate as being the same as Trump

Right, the only candidate that jeopardized national security and lied to congress. Great qualifications, for president of the inmates.

THIS is what I want to hear on a political ad.

Oh, yes, yes, yes. Thank you, ChrisL, for posting this.

Donald and Hillary are now competing for the most distrusted candidate: more than two of every three voters don't trust them.

I trust Johnson and Weld.

I wonder why you regressives are pushing folks to vote third party, is that more of this unity you lie about?

Face it, Gary Johnson is the BEST candidate for the job. I'm doing my OWN campaigning, trying to get as many people to change their minds and vote for Gary as possible. THAT is the first step towards change.

You do what ever makes you feel good, I'll pass on someone who has to promise to quit smoking pot if elected.

Yes, that is a UGE concern. Lol. *SMH*

LOL all you want, just proves he's another political hack that thinks he above the law.

Wow! Trump should run this ad.

In just a few seconds the ad makes Trump look like a takes no bullshit, assertive, confident leader with no tolerance for idiots. And GENUINE. It makes him look like a strong and honest leader.

The rest of the ad makes Crooked Hillary look DISINGENUOUS and weak. Hillary cuddles black people like a little girl cuddling her puppies. Right, you really love them like they're you're puppies. Her soft robotic monotonous and nervous voice makes her sound disingenuous, unsure of herself and weak. And the music makes her seem even weaker.

I hope Hillary runs this ad a lot.

Last edited:
We will find out this year whether pessimism or optimism wins. Trump's fearmongering and whining, or Clinton's belief we are a great country.

LOLwut?
It's all Trump does. Whine and complain and cause the rubes to shit their pants in fear. He moans about what a shitty place America is, and what losers Americans are. Every time he opens his mouth, every sentence he utters, he is either whining or fearmongering or spewing hate at someone.

So we will see. Pessimism or optimism.

He also says he can "bring the country back". Its not just pessimism, its pessimism with a promise of fixing what is wrong.

Kind of what the populace is feeling and hoping for.
You are falling for a classic con.

Trump is a textbook huckster.

That's why I used to satirize clips from the Music Man about him.

TRUMP: Now, Melania, I need some ideas if I'm going to get our country out of the serious trouble it's in.

MELANIA: America ain't in any trouble.

TRUMP: We're gonna have to create some. Must create a desperate need in America to be great again.

They are all hucksters, but at least Trump is a new flavor of huckster.

Hillary flavor huckster sucks worse.

Oh, yes, yes, yes. Thank you, ChrisL, for posting this.

Donald and Hillary are now competing for the most distrusted candidate: more than two of every three voters don't trust them.

I trust Johnson and Weld.

I wonder why you regressives are pushing folks to vote third party, is that more of this unity you lie about?

Face it, Gary Johnson is the BEST candidate for the job. I'm doing my OWN campaigning, trying to get as many people to change their minds and vote for Gary as possible. THAT is the first step towards change.

You do what ever makes you feel good, I'll pass on someone who has to promise to quit smoking pot if elected.

Yes, that is a UGE concern. Lol. *SMH*

LOL all you want, just proves he's another political hack that thinks he above the law.

Give it up. That is a stupid. You just ignore all the IMPORTANT issues that he brings up and you are very narrow minded and shallow.

Hillary pointing out that Trump is a real man...yeah, awful. She should feature Bernie or Pajama Cocoa Boy in her ads as examples of Democrat men

That is a real man, are you kidding. He is an over aged, over grown child who likes to bully and probably many were at the brunt of his nastiness ever since, because he has not matured.
Few people realize that both Trump and Romney hurt a lot of everyday people.

That's what big business is all about.

At least Romney didn't have a nasty mouth from what I remember.

He doesn't have thousands of employees either.

I think we have seen his true colors, and if he carries on his business affairs like he has ran his campaign, well we can understand why he is a billionaire, because he is an arrogant narcissist, who preys like a sewer rat. Man I can't stand that man. He is so VULGAR. His wife must love money a lot.

Yet all his employees love him, go figure.

That is a real man, are you kidding. He is an over aged, over grown child who likes to bully and probably many were at the brunt of his nastiness ever since, because he has not matured.

I think we have seen his true colors, and if he carries on his business affairs like he has ran his campaign, well we can understand why he is a billionaire, because he is an arrogant narcissist, who preys like a sewer rat. Man I can't stand that man. He is so VULGAR. His wife must love money a lot.

Lol.

Let her spend her money on attack ads.

She's attacking herself now. The Donald's not going to play that game. He's got facts and she's got the spin of the left.

The people are wakening up and information is coming out all over the place. Social media is most certainly not Hillary's friend.

Video attack ads will not work well this election cycle. Look at how much money has been spent against Trump and he blew out the nomination.

Now the debates, that's where the rubber hits the road.

Hillary won't have attackers there even though she's trying like crazy to get others involved in the debate process.

imo

Not happening. xD

th

What Hillary has to do:

Make the public fear Trump: Replay clips of his opinions and foolishness constantly

Stand up for America: America IS great, our economy is the strongest on earth, we do not have to live in fear

Present yourself as the only responsible candidate: Reply calmly and rationally to Trumps rants and accusations

Paint ALL Republican candidate as being the same as Trump

Right, the only candidate that jeopardized national security and lied to congress. Great qualifications, for president of the inmates.

As much as Republicans have tried, they have not been able to show that Hillary jeopardized national security.
They have been unable to show that Hillary was responsible for Benghazi, just like they couldn't show Obama was responsible for Benghazi in 2012

Hillary will point out specific Trump proposals and what they mean

1. Killing the families of terrorists
2. Destroying our NATO alliances
3. Cutting taxes on the wealthy at a cost of $10 trillion
4. Banning muslims from entering the country
5. Building a useless wall
6. Trying to round up 11 million Mexicans
7. Prosecuting women who get abortions

Really, and how would you know that. Most are probably affair to say a word.

If it came down to it, and I HAD to vote for either Trump or Hillary, I would have to choose Trump (even if I do HATE his personality). The problem for me is that I agree with both parties on SOME issues. The ones I agree with the republican party on though, are the issues I feel strongly about. I could not vote for an anti-rights (gun control) candidate. My rights as an American citizen are my #1 concern.

My one and only concern in this election is to stop dems from choosing 2-4 supreme court justices. That one thing will determine if our country survives as a constitutional republic or becomes something else. That is more important than who the next 3-4 presidents will be. I didn't support dump in the primaries, but at this point he is the only viable candidate to stop the hildabitch. Trust me, I'll be holding my nose when I cast my vote.

Last edited:

I've already pointed out, even if you think the DP threatens the Second Amendment -- Rump has openly attacked and pledged to dismantle the First, which is the building block of all that follow. As well as the Fourth, Fifth and Eighth. So that argument don't hunt.

Forum List

Back