New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

Can you not even remember what you posted?
irony_meter3.gif

No, you tried to shift the topic from the new speaker's christofascist agenda to global warming.

Actually, the topic is a flag that has you butthurt. You provided no such agenda, Stupid.

Oh look, he wants to change the subject.

Your surrender is accepted.
I'm not changing the subject. I'm testing your understanding of science. What a surprise that you run away clucking like a terrified chicken.

No tell us, mr. science, how many genders are there?

..no..I get along fine with my neighbors. But my relation to those around me wasn’t the question.
well you talked about your neighbors in your response.....lolol

surprisingly we have one politically motivated libturd family........everyone scatters the moment we feel the vibe..........his yard is a mess............he has 2 obnoxious dumb ass kids......the kind that sent me to be a very pro abortion conservative..........and a poor fat assed non working wife who is his personal servant

you must have mostly conservatives around you then....just lettin you know my life experience...thanks neighbor

No, you tried to shift the topic from the new speaker's christofascist agenda to global warming.

the only religion you worship is government control and power, forcefully over others.......................you don't see that you'd be the 1st one wiped out when your use is over

well you talked about your neighbors in your response.....lolol

surprisingly we have one politically motivated libturd family........everyone scatters the moment we feel the vibe..........his yard is a mess............he has 2 obnoxious dumb ass kids......the kind that sent me to be a very pro abortion conservative..........and a poor fat assed non working wife who is his prsonal servant

you must have mostly conservatives around you then....just lettin you know my life experience...thanks neighbor
I was just asking if it was normal to put up Christmas decorations the day after halloween..lol..

Bullshit. hat do you think this book banning crap is about? and the "don't say gay" thing? And the censoring of textbooks? There are endless examples of the RWNJs attempting to force everyone to think the way they do.
How many genders are there?

Forum List

Back