New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

….dude (or dudette)..in my neighborhood, they started putting up Christmas decorations the day after Halloween….is that normal??
i bet your neighbors are swell adjusted people...................i bet your neighbors wish you moved

Play your silly semantic games, I don't care. You know what is happening, defending it makes you just as bad as them.
Ahhh................the last refuge of a proven lying sack of shit.....SEMANTICS! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Red herring fallacy.

Opposing discrimination against gay and transgender Americans has nothing to do with Johnson’s hostility toward the Framers’ mandate that church and state remain separate.

Indeed, Johnson would advocate conjoining church and state along with codifying Christion dogma into secular law.

He referred to the “so-called separation of church and state” and said “the founders wanted to protect the church from an encroaching state, not the other way around.”

Technically, he’s not wrong. That IS what Jefferson was expressing in his letter to Danbury.

Jefferson immortalized the phrase in a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association. Concerned about their status as a religious minority, the Baptist community penned a letter to the presidentexpressing fear about religious persecution. Jefferson responded, emphasizing that the First Amendment's free exercise and establishment clauses together built "a wall of separation between church and state."

Danbury Baptist was concerned about religious persecution. Jefferson assured them that there would be a between church and state to prevent that.

No, you tried to shift the topic from the new speaker's christofascist agenda to global warming.

Can you not even remember what you posted?
Link us up to this agenda. Try not using your imagination this time.

Forum List

Back