New House Speaker flying christian nationalist flag outside his office.

At a macro level, this is it for them. This is going to be their Hail Mary. It's now or never.

The Alt Right figures their "country is gone" after this, so they're going to do everything -- everything -- they can do achieve authoritarian minority rule.

The question is whether the system can be manipulated enough for them to be successful. Could be. They're certainly having some successes.
They've always been doing this and heading in this direction.

They're now saying the quiet parts out loud.

What I was suggesting is that it's not going to work out well for them on any level. Macro nor micro.

Is this really who you guys want to be? Have you forgotten that state sponsored religion was the reason many people, including some of the first, came to America? Freedom of religion must include freedom from religion.

A new report confirmed that the House speaker is displaying an “Appeal to Heaven” flag outside his door.
1st of all what the fuck business is it of yours usmb lifer???...just because you are a godless being who adores shafts up your ass

you people just make everyone that hates your guts more miserable.it is increasing daily geometrically

Riiiiight....It's a super-duper-double-secret dog whistle!

reaction.gif
we need to put this faggot on double secret probation

They've always been doing this and heading in this direction.

They're now saying the quiet parts out loud.

What I was suggesting is that it's not going to work out well for them on any level. Macro nor micro.
marc and mac.....................the brother marxists with a nazi loving flare

As I say to you all the time, this just shows your hatred for gays and women and the unborn because on every count I can show support by those groups (atheist, feminist, Democrat, etc) for what you oppose. The mature feel sorry for you

SECULAR PRO-lIFE

PRO-LIFE ALLIANCE OF GAYS AND LESBIANS +
HUMAN RIGHTS START WHEN HUMAN LIFE BEGINS

THE AMERICAN ASSOCIATION OF
PRO-LIFE OBSTETRICIANS AND GYNECOLOGISTS
BOARD CERTIFIED. PROFESSIONAL.
MEDICAL EXPERTS IN THE PRO-LIFE MOVEMENT SINCE 1973

Democrats for Life

PRogressive Anti-abortion Uprising

Feminsts for Life

Let me know when you guys elect one.
But by standards of Rhetoric, you have said nothing.
-- by saying you want the perfect, you reject any moves toward the perfect that aren't already perfect
--- by saying no gays are Christians, no Feminists oppose abortion, no atheists are pro-life you just disgrace yourself
--- And by pretending to be so ultra-moral you turn off most potential readers. It is not believable that someone would criticize others by saying how good and wise and loving they are. :)

William Penn: 'Force may make hypocrites, but it can never make converts.'​

How terrible…just imagine how shitty a nation comprised of “Christian nationalists“ would be…a bunch of likeminded, responsible, decent, moral, law-abiding, self-funded productive people running around…How fucking terrible!

Tumblin Tumbleweed
Augustine_
Like-minded" I can see, you kids all share a brain. But "responsible"? Much less "decent" and don't even get me started on "moral", I mean are you serious or is that supposed to be some kinda sick joke?

"self funded" actually made me laugh out loud.

No one is forcing their beliefs on you. Grow the hell up.
Bullshit. hat do you think this book banning crap is about? and the "don't say gay" thing? And the censoring of textbooks? There are endless examples of the RWNJs attempting to force everyone to think the way they do.

Forum List

Back