New King County Program Connects The Homeless To Jobs Tending Parks

Well, at least they can "work" where they poop and sleep. I guess you can call that a win-win in Dim world. :D

Heaven forbid that someone actually tries to do something about the problem instead of whine, moan and personally insult people.

King county is giving homeless people jobs so they will be able to rent an apartment and get off the streets.

I can see how much you respect life. These are human beings.

If it was up to you and people like you, these people l would never get any help and continue to live on the streets.

But that's what you want isn't it?

Heaven forbid that someone actually tries to do something about the problem instead of whine, moan and personally insult people.

King county is giving homeless people jobs so they will be able to rent an apartment and get off the streets.

If it was up to you and people like you, these people l would never get any help and continue to live on the streets.

The reason why homeless bums are on the street is because not only are they lazy and shiftless, they've also burned all of their bridges. They are such a pain in the ass that even their relatives won't take them in.

A job as a pooper-scooper in the King County Parks Department isn't going to pay enough to get them a trailer much less a brick or frame home.

Homeless folks are overwhelmingly homeless because substance abuse or mental illness. Having them clean up their poop in a public park addresses neither issue.

This is a very good idea and a win/win situation.

People work and our parks get the help they need.

I hope it catches on.

If you're hanging out in the park anyways, get paid to clean up after yourselves. Some parks (in more rural areas) offer permanent campsites to park stewards, hosts, etc.

Joseph was ENTIRELY responsible. He was a craftsman, Carpenter on the road to responsibly pay taxes. Likely he had a comfortable middle class home for the time.

In the great majority of circumstances the homeless will be directed to some sort of shelter. Many homeless just aren't interested. They are victims of mental illness or drug addiction.
Money makes people to be homeless then. Money makes homle3ss people now. Money makes people think they are being loved, not being loved at all. Jesus wanted money to be given the the person whose name and image that are on the coin. Who should the bills and coins of the world go to? God or mammon. People chose mammon, loving it rather than God's image. It does not bother you knowing that tax collectors are sinners? Jesus called tax collectors away from what they were doing. The homeless would like ask and receive. This country is not designed to acsept a stranger in. I was a stranger an you took me in. Be carful in this day and age. You don't want a Muslim living under your roof.

Last edited:

how much money do you think they are going to pay them?....will it be the so called "living Wage"?

The reason why homeless bums are on the street is because not only are they lazy and shiftless, they've also burned all of their bridges. They are such a pain in the ass that even their relatives won't take them in.

A job as a pooper-scooper in the King County Parks Department isn't going to pay enough to get them a trailer much less a brick or frame home.
It’s more complex than that, Dumbass. Housing across the planet is unaffordable for millions, Dumbass.

Ironic the people responsible for the human feces, needles, beer cans and other assorted trash should
get jobs cleaning up their own messes.

Forum List

Back