New Low By The Media: Now They 're Falsely Accusing Trump Of Beating Up Melania

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Several journalists are Accusing Trump of wife-beating.

48d0b4ad-991e-4b38-ae0e-a9ab83371136.jpg

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.

They've been speculating that she is unhappy and should divorce the president for over a year. Now some of them are claiming that Melania's absence from the public eye is due to a beating, not a hospital procedure. CNN has been speculating about her being missing for too long, and a Rolling Stone reporter went so far as to speculate Trump had beat her, hoping to create a false impression of guilt. Katie Pavlich - CNN Claims Melania Trump is Missing (She's Not and Just Had Surgery)

I don't see how these cretins can get any lower in the negative coverage of the Trump Administration, but this latest nonsense reaches a new low.
Now I see why she tries not to smile...

I wouldn’t put it past him. He did rape his own first wife, after all. And likely several other women.

Wow, that never occured to me.

But he did hire a wife beater to work in the White House and defended him.

The media are a bunch of feckless Samatha Bees

Melania just likes messing with their heads. There is no right to know what the First Lady is doing. She knows that the media only wants to insult her. Her playing is classic.

CNN is not free press, Trump has grounds to pull their broadcast license

I wouldn’t put it past him. He did rape his own first wife, after all. And likely several other women.
Classy response from a feckless Samatha Bee

Liberals are the most miserable creatures on the planet.

Stock prices soar = Trump must have colluded with Russia
South Korea gives Trump credit for helping with peace with North Korea = Stormy Daniels stories
Record Low unemployment for blacks and Hispanics = Trump is a racist
Trump supports our troops = Trump beats his wife
Trump wants to secure the border = Ivanka is a "c***"

CNN - "TOP MEMBER of the DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING."

They're beyond a pathetic band of shysters, liars and jerk offs, and their turd in the toilet ratings reflect it.

Classy response from a feckless Samatha Bee
It’s truth. Sorry :itsok:

Liberals are the most miserable creatures on the planet.

Stock prices soar = Trump must have colluded with Russia
South Korea gives Trump credit for helping with peace with North Korea = Stormy Daniels stories
Record Low unemployment for blacks and Hispanics = Trump is a racist
Trump supports our troops = Trump beats his wife
Trump wants to secure the border = Ivanka is a "c***"
It will get worse in the next few days. As the Korean Summit gets closer, the left will be absolutely rabid to destroy Trump. An end to the Korean war would put Trump in the history books.

I expect democrats will accuse Trump of child moleststion within the next week.

Forum List

Back