New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated

Will Trump be reinstated to Office this year?

• Yes

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • No

Votes: 54 69.2%
  • Koolaid

Votes: 21 26.9%

• Total voters
This really isn't funny any more.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

30% + or - of Republican voters not only believe trump will be president in August, they believe the pandemic is a hoax, masks limit their liberty and freedom, the election last was stolen, vaccines are deadly and the moon landing was a fraud.

Trump supporters: Do you think this is intellectually and emotionally healthy? Do you think this is good for America?

At least only three out of 10 Republicans still still believe in him anymore. That means 7 out of 10 have gotten over their insanity.

New Poll: 3 in 10 Republicans believe Trump will be reinstated​

Newer Poll: 10 in 10 Democrats would shit their pantaloons if there was the remotest chance he could be​

30% + or - of Republican voters not only believe trump will be president in August, they believe the pandemic is a hoax, masks limit their liberty and freedom, the election last was stolen, vaccines are deadly and the moon landing was a fraud.
It's like being in a zombie movie.

It very much is.

And talking to these zombies here is about as productive as you would think a conversation with a zombie would be
Yeah, I've essentially given up. It's a bit easier and more interesting in real life, because you can see their facial expressions and they're less likely to launch into nasty vulgarities :laugh:

Always pretty interesting to observe, though.

Given the moderate Democrats' lackluster defense of our voting rights and other failures to serve the best interests of their average constituents back home, those three-in-ten trump Nazis can, rightly, feel justified their cult leader will soon return to the White House. Except for the progressive Democrats, no one else in Congress has shown any real opposition to this.

I wonder how you guys square your supposed disdain for "elitists" while simultaneously telling each other that all of you are smarter than those who dare to disagree with you.

I'm not asking, because I can't believe anything you say.

But I do wonder.
It's not that; "all of us are smarter than those who dare to disagree with us."

Our greatest advantage is the fact that we're less susceptible to MSM lies and propaganda.

We seek the truth instead of confirmation to what we already believe; so we're better informed.

And regardless of political lean; intelligence and education will not shield people against gullibility.

America has been bombarded with MSM lies and Marxist propaganda for decades and The Left bought it.

This is what you ought to wonder about, Mac...

Would Democrats calling everybody who disagrees with them a racist be a "lowbrow vicious attack"?
We don't call everyone who disagrees with us racists. We call racists racist. But those on the right call everybody that disagrees with them socialits and fascists without even understanding what they are

Forum List

Back