🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

new poll from Florida

I can't fathom why any poor or middle class person would vote for Hillary. She and her perv husband live a life of opulence accumulated by selling out the poor and middle class to anyone who would line their pockets with patronage. Or in Bill's case young women to bang.

I can't fathom why any poor or middle class person would vote for Hillary. She and her perv husband live a life of opulence accumulated by selling out the poor and middle class to anyone who would line their pockets with patronage. Or in Bill's case young women to bang.
No poor or middle class person I know is voting for Hillary

No poor or middle class person I know is voting for Hillary

Thank Christ.

FL.png

Goober numb nuts here thinks rcp is the end all of polls lol comical

You do realize that RCP is a compilation of multiple polls- right?
Yep but no poll is 100% correct and I don't believe a damn one of them personally just post them when I see a new one to discuss it Toro is just an immature child who trolls

There was nothing trolling about posting polls that contradict the one you posted- its part of the discussion.

I agree with you that no one polls is likely to be entirely reliable- especially at this point in the race- but multiple polls are more likely to show the trends than a single outlier poll.

Interesting thing about polls.....
When the Hildebeast had a lead it was time to rub it in the Republicans faces.....

If Trump has a lead.....
Well it's a shit poll or heavily favored whites or heavily favored the right....

It was a poll that was crap.....

Hmmmmmm....

Goober numb nuts here thinks rcp is the end all of polls lol comical

RCP averages which is good but they average polls in that are sometimes weeks or even months old..and one outlier can throw the entire average off

RCP is very upfront about the dates of the polls- worth looking to see what the outliers are and whether there is a trend

View attachment 81226

All those polls were taken before Comey's fiasco, I would be curious to see the same polls taken now.

Forum List

Back