New poll- Right still gets majority Blame

Plasmaball

Gold Member
Sep 9, 2010
Poll: GOP gets the blame in shutdown

ayup, they are still blaming the right for this mess, with everyone else coming up 13 points behind.
So while you guys can keep on trying this "its the lefts fault fully", nobody is buying it.

As someone on here has said to me, Own it, stand up and be adults and own up to the fact that you helped create this mess along with everyone else.

I know you wont, because personal responsibility only applies to other people when it can be used as an attack.

I can't wait until next year, the GOP are going to get their asses handed to them.

I'm sure the conservatives will continue their upstream swim through a long river in Africa

I can't wait until next year, the GOP are going to get their asses handed to them.

I wont go that far. People have short attention spans. The President election should have showed people that. Romney redid his image 3 times because certain people pay attention at certain times.

Plus you have the massive swings in parties from 2006-2008 and 2010 to consider.

Democrats 13 year long most effective tactic; the blame game.

It's all the republicans fault. Every undirsable situation, every undesirable policy consequence, every single political issue - all the republicans fault.

Democrats are like children. Apparently so is a large portion of the public.

Democrats 13 year long most effective tactic; the blame game.

It's all the republicans fault. Every undirsable situation, every undesirable policy consequence, every single political issue - all the republicans fault.

Democrats are like children. Apparently so is a large portion of the public.

this is a joke right? I mean you can't possibly be trying to pass this off as a legit opinion..

Yes it has to be that, nobody is this stupid.

Actually, this is exactly what's been going on since Bush came into office. It seems to work, so by all means no sense in stopping now.

When my children were growing up I'm sure I took 100% of the blame for the discipline they received. Mattered not as it was the right thing to do.

Figures are inconvenient facts to the far right.

Some of you support the TeaPs, so, yes, they represent you, who are the so small minority of Americans.

Boehner can end this anytime he wishes.

One does wonder why the Republicans aren't calling pressers to say just that! Along with, Obama has extended 19 different parts of Obamacare for at least a year, why not for the individual, especially with the terrible rollouts? They might just add that while the 'debt ceiling' doesn't in and of itself add more debt, it is as if you Mr & Ms America had maxed out $60K in credit cards and because you can't pay your bills, you think, "Aha, I'll call Visa, AmEx, Mastercard, Discover and ask them all to increase my credit limits!" Would you really do that? No, neither should the government until there's plans to get a budget in place to deal with what has happened here! FOUR YEARS NOW WITHOUT A BUDGET PLAN!! YOU have n idea where the government is spending your monies!

Now about the opposition being unwilling to work with President Obama, who claims to have made every effort towards compromise, let us be clear. Late last year you might remember we were at a similar point and the president and the House leader had come to what was to be an agreement for going forward, at the last minute, the president pulled out from that and the sequesture took effect, while we gained no 'grand bargain', the price of sequesture, the penalty for a lack of bargain, has resulted in the debt coming down. This is not a result of anything but spending controls imposed by the penalty. Mr. Obama claims credit for the reductions, while crying to remove the controls that led to the reductions.

Furthermore, President Obama is not in a position of dealing with an opposition party that refuses to speak with him, rather it is the president and Mr. Reid who will not discuss budgets, spending, how to bring the government economy under control. We understand that the American people, those who've been fortunate in keeping their jobs and the millions who've had scaled back hours or lost their employment, many of whom are now working for half or less than their previous earnings. We understand that your teenagers, many of whom want to save for college or help their families have not been able to find even minimum wage jobs, they are competing with college grads. Even those of you that have not faced economic uncertainty yet, fear that it could happen. Everyone has tightened their belts, paid down their debts, and tried to get on better financial footing. EXCEPT the US Government. That is why President Obama and Mr Reid need to stop with their lies and do the jobs they were elected to do.

Some of you support the TeaPs, so, yes, they represent you, who are the so small minority of Americans.

Apparently you can't fucking read. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE GOD DAMN POLLS SAY. Furthermore my opinion is as important as anyone elses INCLUDING morons like you.

Now please throw the term reactionary around some more because it's the new "cool" term. Fucking idiot

Apparently you can't fucking read. I DON'T CARE WHAT THE GOD DAMN POLLS SAY. Furthermore my opinion is as important as anyone elses INCLUDING morons like you.

Now please throw the term reactionary around some more because it's the new "cool" term. Fucking idiot

reactionary

reactionary
:poke:

And let's take a look at the methodology of this poll shall we?

It was a poll of the general population. Not voters. Always makes a difference.

The AP-GfK Poll was conducted Oct. 3-7 and involved online interviews with 1,227 adults. The survey has a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 3.4 percentage points for all respondents.

The survey used GfK's KnowledgePanel, a probability-based Internet panel designed to be representative of the U.S. population.

Respondents to the survey were first selected randomly using phone or mail survey methods, and were later interviewed for this survey online.

People selected for KnowledgePanel who didn't have online access were given that access at no cost to them.

Poll: GOP Gets The Blame In Shutdown : NPR

Forum List

Back