Zone1 New poll shows Americans' confidence and belief in the Bible is at all-time low

And thus you get the direction society is heading in.
Dude, the bible talks of a jealous god killing babies for shit their father did. How you should kill an adulterer. Have your child stoned to death if he doesnt obey.
How many people have died because of these words written by a bunch of ignorant dumbfucks?
If we based society off the bible, it would be a hell of a lot worse than trannies and drugs.

Dude, the bible talks of a jealous god killing babies for shit their father did. How you should kill an adulterer. Have your child stoned to death if he doesnt obey.
How many people have died because of these words written by a bunch of ignorant dumbfucks?
If we based society off the bible, it would be a hell of a lot worse than trannies and drugs.
Dude, the bible talks of a jealous god killing babies for shit their father did.
No, it doesn’t.
Deuteronomy 24:16 - The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
It says the next 4 generations will be paying for the sins of the father. What’s it like for the next generations of a deadbeat drug using dad vs one who has a good job, raises his kids well, and abides by the law?
How you should kill an adulterer.
Death penalty you can agree or disagree upon, but whether it’s for murder or whatever, adultry is considered by moral people to be a great sin.
Have your child stoned to death if he doesnt obey.
Teens. And IF - ONLY IF - the entire village says they must be stoned to death. Who has never wanted to stone a teenager? But none has ever been recorded as having been probably because all teens knew the penalty.

No, it doesn’t.
Deuteronomy 24:16 - The fathers shall not be put to death for the children, neither shall the children be put to death for the fathers: every man shall be put to death for his own sin.
It says the next 4 generations will be paying for the sins of the father. What’s it like for the next generations of a deadbeat drug using dad vs one who has a good job, raises his kids well, and abides by the law?

Death penalty you can agree or disagree upon, but whether it’s for murder or whatever, adultry is considered by moral people to be a great sin.

Teens. And IF - ONLY IF - the entire village says they must be stoned to death. Who has never wanted to stone a teenager? But none has ever been recorded as having been probably because all teens knew the penalty.

There are several contradictions to that verse.

No, it doesn’t.
Wrong. Have you ever read it? He does it countless times
1 Samuel 15:3-4
Exodus 11
Want more?
Worthy of the death penalty? You defend that bullshit?
And you defend that? And you claim to have fucking morals?

Only in your head.

There's another one about Ruth and the Moabites.

There's another one about Ruth and the Moabites.

And how do you think the phrase “Like father like son” survives?

I find it both hilarious and pathetic how God haters think they’re theologians but actually are morons about the subject.
Umm you didnt know god ordered the death of babies. LOL
And im not a "god hater" thats as stupid as saying someone is "transphobic" for being against mentally ill grown men taking shits beside little girls.

Except there's no indication it is anything other than what it says. Children made fun of his bald head and he sent bears after them. Because he had THE POWER OF GOD!!!!
Are you aware there is a Jewish belief that God's name has 42 letters? That the story of creation had 42 points? When the Jews were fleeing from Egypt, did you know they had 42 campsites before reaching the Promised Land? Then there is the story with Balaam and the donkey (bet you like to make fun of that one as well). Balaam was called by King Balak to curse the Jews, but God had told Balaam he could only say what he was told to say. Three times Balaam set up seven altars with two sacrifices on each, totaling 42 sacrifices. He could only call God's blessing on Israel and Balak was furious. Balaam told him not to worry, just invite some Israelites to parties worshiping Baal--and he could destroy them in that manner. This was what happened, the Israelites came down with a plague and 24,000 of them were wiped out.

Anyway, you may know that the number 40 represents completion; 42 represents a new beginning.

Are you aware that sometimes two she-bears symbolize God's judgement? Two is the symbol for several things: it can signify God working on earth (while three is God work in heaven). Two also signifies there is are two sides to everything (i.e., man-woman, good-evil). In other words there is a balance.

There is the side of good and there is the other side. Balaam's sacrifices were not accepted because of Balaam and Balak ultimately turning some Israelites to worshiping idols, the 42 sacrifices had to be returned to the other side and there could be another new beginning.

This was done when Elisha turned to the other side and called down the curse (the other side of blessing). This curse was accepted by the other side and 42 sacrifices (the dead youth) died. This was also God's judgment (represented by the two she-bears).

Friendship (represented by the salt that healed the waters) had been restored between God and the Israelites. Balance had been restored between curse and blessing. A new beginning for God and His people.

Joe, you will forever see God killing 42 innocent little boys. Forty-two means nothing to you but a number. In the Hebrew language the letters that begin forty and the letters that begin two have significant meanings. Hebrew draws on pictures while English is totally subjective.

The author of this account--with very few words--drew a vivid picture that people of his time, language, history, and culture understood immediately.

Last edited:
Umm you didnt know god ordered the death of babies. LOL
And im not a "god hater" thats as stupid as saying someone is "transphobic" for being against mentally ill grown men taking shits beside little girls.
I answered that already, and like all God haters you simply refuse to learn. I’d tell you to quote where it says that but you have no intent on changing your preprogrammed head.

I answered that already, and like all God haters you simply refuse to learn. I’d tell you to quote where it says that but you have no intent on changing your preprogrammed head.
Where it says what?
Why would i hate something I dont believe in? You remind me of a leftist with your twisted, illogical use of terms.

Yep, you refuse to quote where it says such a thing.
I already gave you two verses and asked if you want more. Kinda crazy that he does that several times and you dont know about it. And then have the audacity to say "god haters" (LOL) dont know what they are talking about.
In fact, you completely ignored that whole post :lol:

Forum List

Back