New research: Men get increasingly stressed if their wife makes more

Men get increasingly stressed if their wives earn 'too much' money, study says

What man is getting stressed if more money is coming into the household?

Men are biologically programmed to feel like failures if our wives are bringing home more bacon than us. Tens of thousands of years spent as hunter-gatherer's so no surprise there. Regardless of what the fairy-factory new wave feminist outlets tell you, men have been and always will be built to be the primary head and provider of and for their families. I've got no respect for a fellow man who relies on the income of his woman for food, shelter or whatever. That is the path of emasculation; the path many modern men are all too anxious and willing to follow, right onto the couch in front of the TV. No thanks.
And....here we have it.

Men get increasingly stressed if their wives earn 'too much' money, study says

What man is getting stressed if more money is coming into the household?
White supremacist patriarchal dickheads.

You knew someone would throw out the race card.

That is all the bigots on the left have. Sad they sink so low to try to make themselves feel good. Much like the insecurity that men must feel when their spouse makes more than them.

I used to have a cousin who wouldn't have had a problem if his wife had made more than him because it would've shown that she was out there working a job at all. Why that frame of mind instead? The lady that he got married to only ended up being someone who did nothing but sponge off of him until his heart attack in 2014. Now she does nothing but go on whatever benefits come from the job that he worked.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Why did he continue to put up with her? She was wife #3 for him and because of how bad the first two ended up being for him, I guess he felt that there was no one else out there for him.

Forum List

Back