New Roy Moore Poll Numbers Have to Be Scaring Democrats

I'm not the one trying to ram Moore into the Senate

No one is trying to "ram" anyone anywhere! We have an ELECTION on Dec. 12... you know, those things they do in representative republics where the people go cast their vote for who they want to represent them in the Senate? Maybe you'e heard of that?

What YOU are trying to do is subvert the will of the people by rendering their selection invalid. Obviously, you don't have a problem with this.. you like tyranny and dictatorship! To hell with what the people of Alabama want! You know better! We need to just sit down and shut the fuck up and let YOU dictate what's best for us! That about right, assmunch?

No, I think I would vote for him too if he was running in my state. I get so sick of these unproven allegations destroying people's lives and careers. They've done it to sports figures, they've done it to people in the entertainment world, and now they're doing it to politicians.

And in each and every case, we get the same ole "They were scared to come out" instead of that slight possibility that these women were lying, and only wanted to see their names in the paper or even a television interview.

There is no right or wrong here. Some make claims with no proof and the other denies the claims. Nobody knows who is right. We weren't there. However there are some fishy things going on in these stories that gives me reason to believe they were made up.
So you believe they get personal gain from coming out against a molester? Really?

Yes, I really do believe they would make up stories to be famous for a week or so. We live in a country of attention whores. It's like people that obsess on how many FaceBook friends they have or how many times a video they created was passed on. However most of the time it has to do with money. I mean, do you really think a celebrity like Bill Cosby needed to drug women up to have sex? The guy probably had a line of girls dying to meet him at his dressing room door every performance. He was one of the most popular and wealthiest entertainers of his time. If he wanted to cheat on his wife, all he had to do was snap his fingers and women would come running to him.
THINK Ray Personal gain coming out against some one who forced themselves on you some one who raped you or grabbed your meow? Oh yeah it'd make the news

I didn't say that. I said personal gain from being famous by making up such stories.

You (as a good liberal) automatically assume he's guilty without a shred of evidence. No evidence needed. Somebody just said something or another so it must have happened.
Guilty of these charges or not ,,,,the guy was a pos before being accused

Maybe, but your (and others) personal opinion of him shouldn't prevent him from running. Anybody that worked with Hillary Clinton said she was a POS too, but in spite of lying to Congress, in spite of erasing evidence subpoenaed by Congress, she still ran for President.

If they hadn't investigated him for sexual behavior how the hell did Lewinsky come up? JHC. You are worthless. Only concerned with accusing me of something of which you actually have no idea. You refuse to think logically.

Because he lied under oath in the Paula Jones case and his affair with Monica Lewinsky proved that. He denied he had an affair with her. They found the blue cum-stained dress. Do we have to go through the entire case again? It was not about his sexual behavior... it was about his LYING UNDER OATH!

If they hadn't investigated him for sexual behavior how the hell did Lewinsky come up? JHC. You are worthless. Only concerned with accusing me of something of which you actually have no idea. You refuse to think logically.

Because he lied under oath in the Paula Jones case and his affair with Monica Lewinsky proved that. He denied he had an affair with her. They found the blue cum-stained dress. Do we have to go through the entire case again? It was not about his sexual behavior... it was about his LYING UNDER OATH!
:rolleyes:He lied about Lewinsky. That was the issue.

lol, so you have no integrity. Shut up then.

LOL.... the lint in my bellybutton has more integrity than you!
A zit on my ass would too, not to mention a higher IQ. I use the conditional because I don't have one, but if I did...

We're going to see if you can find an example of my lack of integrity.
I would have a much better chance of finding a zit on my ass than finding anything that even suggests your "veracity". I recall your idiotic claims but cannot be bothered with going through the dregs of USMB archives to prove what is obviously already a loser. You post idiocy far too much to allow for that.

You're a retard. Impeachment is an indictment. No one is found guilty by impeachment.

Impeachment is the result of being found guilty. Sorry asswipe.
You're a retard. Impeachment is an indictment. No one is found guilty by impeachment.

Impeachment is the result of being found guilty. Sorry asswipe.
im·peach·ment
imˈpēCHmənt/
noun
noun: impeachment; plural noun: impeachments
  1. the action of calling into question the integrity or validity of something.
    "the prosecutor's detailed impeachment of the character witness"
    • US
      a charge of misconduct made against the holder of a public office.
      "the president is facing impeachment over the scandal"
    • British
      a charge of treason or another crime against the state.
      "the king cynically abandoned him, encouraging his impeachment"

LMFAO... there is not one damn thing in your definition of impeachment about being found not guilty of something. That was your claim, bucko! So you are WRONG as usual! Thanks!
Started out for Clinton has investigation of a land deal and ended up as lying about a BJ One thing to know Mueller is as serious as a heart attack

Yes, he was impeached for lying, BUT they investigated the sexual behavior, otherwise there would have been nothing to lie about, DUH. He was investigated for everything he ever did.

What dozens of women? And why do you not see he is no longer relevant. It is who is in office now that are relevant.

No, they did not investigate the sexual behavior because his personal sex life was not the issue... there was no crime. It's relevant to show your hypocrisy.... I'm not trying to indict Clinton. And yeah, I see how your ethics work... when it's a Republican today, that's all that matters! We can forget about Ted Kennedy or JFK... We can forget about Clinton or Barney Frank or Menendez or Franken.. nah... none of that matters anymore!
I suppose that you cannot respond to me, despite the barrage of toothless messages you used to send me. but Esmeralda my dear prig, I cannot recall your selective indignation when it comes to Crooked Hillary's husband.

The snowflakes have been gloating about Moore's chances, but the latest polls show their confidence is misplaced.

Alabama’s Republican Senate candidate and former Chief Justice Roy Moore has come under increasingly heavy fire in recent weeks after accusations of sexual misconduct on his part with teenage girls that is alleged to have occurred roughly 40 years ago.

Moore has steadfastly and vehemently denied the allegations against him, even as the mainstream media, Democrats and even many Republicans have seemingly already convicted him in the court of public opinion, demanding he step aside from the special senatorial election.

Yet, despite the flurry of unverifiable attacks on Moore’s reputation and credibility — or perhaps because of them — Moore is still leading his Democrat opponent Doug Jones in a major statewide poll, according to The Daily Caller.

Rather than see his support plummet to near zero, as the forces aligned against him seemed to think would happen, Moore still enjoys a six-point lead in a broad survey of 3,000 likely voters in the state’s special election. And that has to be scaring Democrats.
They supported the old pussy grabber despite all the allegations of sexual misconduct. They will certainly support a white supremacist who refused to enforce federal laws, and dates teenagers. These are qualifications for office in Alabama.

The snowflakes have been gloating about Moore's chances, but the latest polls show their confidence is misplaced.

Alabama’s Republican Senate candidate and former Chief Justice Roy Moore has come under increasingly heavy fire in recent weeks after accusations of sexual misconduct on his part with teenage girls that is alleged to have occurred roughly 40 years ago.

Moore has steadfastly and vehemently denied the allegations against him, even as the mainstream media, Democrats and even many Republicans have seemingly already convicted him in the court of public opinion, demanding he step aside from the special senatorial election.

Yet, despite the flurry of unverifiable attacks on Moore’s reputation and credibility — or perhaps because of them — Moore is still leading his Democrat opponent Doug Jones in a major statewide poll, according to The Daily Caller.

Rather than see his support plummet to near zero, as the forces aligned against him seemed to think would happen, Moore still enjoys a six-point lead in a broad survey of 3,000 likely voters in the state’s special election. And that has to be scaring Democrats.
They supported the old pussy grabber despite all the allegations of sexual misconduct. They will certainly support a white supremacist who refused to enforce federal laws, and dates teenagers. These are qualifications for office in Alabama.
I grabbed pussy on occasion, You might have gotten laid if you had, and yet, I have never sought office in Alabama.

So you are saying that Bill and Monica was an unproven allegation?
Bill and Monica was a situation of consenual sex between two adults. No different than what the average person does. It was not assault or harrassment. She is the one who sought him out, not the other way around.
The situations with Paula Jones, Juanita Brodderick and Kathleen Whiley were not consensual.

The law defines having sex with a subordinate as harassment whether it's "consensual" or not because subordinates are not in a position to freely consent. Their jobs are at stake.
Except for the fact that we have Monica stating herself when she was leaving for DC that she would take her kneepads because she planned to seduce the president. She sought out him. It was never an issue of her consenting; she planned it.
If she had wanted to charge Slick Willy she could have, and she would have won her case.
Charge him with what?
Sexual harrassment.

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

We'll enjoy watching all the crying and screaming when the election results are in.

Do not hold your breath. I have lived through Bush II, Obama and now Trump. Having a child molester in the Senate is not really going to change much
I've lived through Roosevelt to Trump and I judge Reagan and Trump as the two best Presidents. The rest of them were a bunch of Progressive bastards who wanted and still want a One World Government. If they do get a child molester into the Senate, (and I don't know who it would be as no one has been charged, let alone convicted) then the Senate will rightly get rid of him.

Republicans have learned that the only thing these "allegations" mean is that Dims will do anything to win.

I grabbed pussy on occasion, You might have gotten laid if you had, and yet, I have never sought office in Alabama.
People in Alabama are all related to each other You might have had a great career there

Why would this scare the Dems? This is the best thing that could happen. Elect a child molester the faces of each of those girls will be in ads for the Dems during the election. Most states are not like Alabama and do not approve or such actions.

We'll enjoy watching all the crying and screaming when the election results are in.

Good to see you folks standing up for those family values..........

You would think that the good people of the great state of Alabama, as conservative as they are, could find a better conservative to represent them than Roy Moore.

That is becoming a serious nationwide problem. These people go for jobs to extract and spend $4T of our dollars (after they take a massive cut). No one good will go for these jobs because of the MSM circus etc. What you will end up with is failures in real life. Idiocracy comes true.

Thank God Trump was willing and able to wade through it. keep draining that swamp!
Why can't Moore ,a god fearing man LOL,admit what he's done and asked to be saved? His supporters are all supposedly god fearing folks too What a crock of shit........and trump brought the swamp to the wh ,,yeller

:Why would he ask God to save him from something he didn't do?
9 women say he did but you'd believe a sleeze bag like Moore ?? You are a Rebublican

Doesn't this happen each and every time? A few women say BS, and after it hits the media, more and more seem to crawl out of the woodwork?

Yes, it does happen every time.

I don't stand up for smears, character assasination, and lying.

Good to see you destroy a mans life based on allegations from 40 years ago......

I don't stand up for smears, character assasination, and lying.
Then you certainly can't be a republican

Odd how the GOP disagrees with you when it comes to the Clintons.
So you are saying that Bill and Monica was an unproven allegation?

I didn't realize Clinton raped Monica.
Just like a liberal..... Who implied rape? No one, it is justin your mind.

Clinton and Lewinsky had a consensual relationship, not sure why you are comparing that to a non-consensual encounter between a man in his 30s and a fourteen year old.
There is no real comparison to be made. The issue with Bill Clinton and Leweinsky is that he disgraced the office and lied under oath about it.

Yeah, he lied about a blow job, bfd.

That is becoming a serious nationwide problem. These people go for jobs to extract and spend $4T of our dollars (after they take a massive cut). No one good will go for these jobs because of the MSM circus etc. What you will end up with is failures in real life. Idiocracy comes true.

Thank God Trump was willing and able to wade through it. keep draining that swamp!

Trump endorsed the guy who lost in Alabama. Pay attention.

I dont care who Trump endorsed. My point stands. the Wolf-Maddow-Tapper-Todd-View along with you (specifically) and your kind will collapse the USA. No good citizen will be willing to run through your web. Remember the "tickle fight" guy? I rest my case. I suggest you pay attention. Keep your own nose clean.
ironymeter2.gif

To you I offer Trump. Successful self-made billionaire businessman (globally). willing to drop it all in an attempt to clean up your mess.

Then I give you Clintons....Obama......etc. never had a real job. Never an honest days work. All they do is extract wealth from those who know how to create wealth.
OMG! Trump is NOT, I repeat: NOT self made. He inherited millions from his daddy. Clinton, on the other hand, grew up in a working class single parent home. He got himself through the best universities and won the presidency. He's similar to Abraham Lincoln in that sense. He pulled himself up by his bootstraps; whereas Trump inherited millions, lost millions, had 4 bankruptsies, which the American taxpaper pulled him out of, and is in NO WAY a self made man. It is laughable that you would think so.

Lincoln was a douchebag lobbyist for the railroads.

Trump was already a billionaire when his father passed away. He made his money the hard way. Only morons like you swallow the leftwing attempt to delegitimize him.

Forum List

Back