New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

But diversity is supposed to be a STRENGTH.

It is supposed to have special qualities that will enhance and improve society, not be a null factor.

THat instead, the most diverse states is the crappiest to live in, does seem to undermine that belief.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

Haha...except for the one category Mexifornia ranks #1 in....”Cultural Diversity”.....are you playing stupid or did you really not see that column?

But diversity is supposed to be a STRENGTH.

It is supposed to have special qualities that will enhance and improve society, not be a null factor.

THat instead, the most diverse states is the crappiest to live in, does seem to undermine that belief.

Not when the arbitrary things they rank the state on have nothing to do with diversity.

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report
tenor.gif

Haha...except for the one category Mexifornia ranks #1 in....”Cultural Diversity”.....are you playing stupid or did you really not see that column?

And nothing that the quality of life rankings were based on have anything to do with race or skin color or anything else you like to divide people by.

Obviously it would be racist to not want you replaced with a bunch of 3rd world invaders.

Golfing Gator is the worst kind of racist, racist towards his own people. Even Hitler wasn't as bad.

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report
Definition of diversity-keep adding links to the chain until it gets weak and breaks.

And nothing that the quality of life rankings were based on have anything to do with race or skin color or anything else you like to divide people by.

Haha...dude, pull your head from your ass for just one second...PLEASE!
One can literally draw a straight line between every single thing that drags Mexifornia down and wetbacks....You honestly didn’t know that? Playing stupid again? I get it bud...being in touch with reality can be scary.
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

You know, the reason CA ranks so low is because of environmental and social problems.

From the link...........................

The report, released Tuesday, ranks states based on a healthy environment and a sense of community. It takes into account each state's urban air quality, pollution and voter participation, among other measures.

California ranked last in urban air quality and 45th in "low pollution health risk," although it was 13th in drinking water quality. The state also found itself second-to-last in voter participation, 44th in community engagement and 38th in social support.

Despite its beaches, redwood trees and Hollywood glam, the state's blemishes are often highlighted. Los Angeles consistently leads as the world's most traffic-congested urban area and even its own citizens have tried to secede multiple times.

Rounding out the rest of bottom five in quality of life were Texas, Illinois, Indiana and New Jersey.

And, if it is only a Democrat problem, why are 2 Republican states in the bottom 5 as well? (Texas and Indiana).

One can literally draw a straight line between every single thing that drags Mexifornia down and wetbacks....You honestly didn’t know that? Playing stupid again? I get it bud...being in touch with reality can be scary.
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

You DO realize that your link is to a commentary piece, which means it's just someone's opinion, right?

Obviously it would be racist to not want you replaced with a bunch of 3rd world invaders.

Golfing Gator is the worst kind of racist, racist towards his own people. Even Hitler wasn't as bad.

Being sick of some white people's shit ≠ racist, idiot.

Oh you have a problem with white people's shit?

Yes that's not racist at all. Carry on. Funny, no one mentioned the word "white". Must have been your lack of racism that made you bring it up. It's the white people that are the problem in a white country, of course.

You DO realize that your link is to a commentary piece, which means it's just someone's opinion, right?

And if you go to the actual rankings from USN Cali is not last...
upload_2019-9-25_17-12-24.png

upload_2019-9-25_17-11-59.png

Yes that's not racist at all. Carry on. Funny, no one mentioned the word "white". Must have been your lack of racism that made you bring it up.

Yes, this white person (me) sometimes has a problem with other white people's shit. In the vast wasteland of meat that is your mind, that makes me a racist. :auiqs.jpg: Have you learned to tie your shoes yet?

Yes that's not racist at all. Carry on. Funny, no one mentioned the word "white". Must have been your lack of racism that made you bring it up.

Yes, this white person (me) sometimes has a problem with other white people's shit. In the vast wasteland of meat that is your mind, that makes me a racist. :auiqs.jpg: Have you learned to tie your shoes yet?

Absolutely, you had to explicitly bring that it's the WHITE people's shit that makes you tired. There is nothing funny about it, so I have no idea why you are laughing. Must be a mental issue, not surprising from yet a other moron who is racist to his own brothers. What a loser.

If I ordered my wife online and had mutts for children I’d probably feel the same way....BUT I knew better

Absolutely, you had to explicitly bring that it's the WHITE people's shit that makes you tired. There is nothing funny about it, so I have no idea why you are laughing. Must be a mental issue, not surprising from yet a other moron who is racist to his own brothers. What a loser.

I'm sick of lots of people shit, whites included. But then I'm an equal opportunity asshole. An equal amount of melanin in one's skin doesn't make us 'brothers', loser. The mental issues are on your side.

I'm sick of lots of people shit, whites included. But then I'm an equal opportunity asshole. An equal amount of melanin in one's skin doesn't make us 'brothers', loser. The mental issues are on your side.

Yes, you are an equal opportunity asshole. That's why you had to explicitly state that it was the whites that were bothering you.

You got the asshole part correct, but let's not kid ourselves. You are a racist asshole. And it appears, a proud one at that.

Forum List

Back