New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

Obviously it would be racist to not want you replaced with a bunch of 3rd world invaders.

Golfing Gator is the worst kind of racist, racist towards his own people. Even Hitler wasn't as bad.

Being sick of some white people's shit ≠ racist, idiot.

Oh you have a problem with white people's shit?

Yes that's not racist at all. Carry on. Funny, no one mentioned the word "white". Must have been your lack of racism that made you bring it up.

Yes, this white person (me) sometimes has a problem with other white people's shit. In the vast wasteland of meat that is your mind, that makes me a racist. :auiqs.jpg: Have you learned to tie your shoes yet?

If I ordered my wife online and had mutts for children I’d probably feel the same way....BUT I knew better

You'd have to find someone willing to fuck a dirt merchant like yourself. Those unicorns are few and far between.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

Haha...except for the one category Mexifornia ranks #1 in....”Cultural Diversity”.....are you playing stupid or did you really not see that column?

And nothing that the quality of life rankings were based on have anything to do with race or skin color or anything else you like to divide people by.

Haha...dude, pull your head from your ass for just one second...PLEASE!
One can literally draw a straight line between every single thing that drags Mexifornia down and wetbacks....You honestly didn’t know that? Playing stupid again? I get it bud...being in touch with reality can be scary.
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

You DO realize that your link is to a commentary piece, which means it's just someone's opinion, right?

Sure...pretty accurate though huh?
The author arrived at his opinion based on data, facts, statistics and the like. I don’t believe he had FEELZ calculated in there.

Obviously it would be racist to not want you replaced with a bunch of 3rd world invaders.

Golfing Gator is the worst kind of racist, racist towards his own people. Even Hitler wasn't as bad.

Being sick of some white people's shit ≠ racist, idiot.

Oh you have a problem with white people's shit?

Yes that's not racist at all. Carry on. Funny, no one mentioned the word "white". Must have been your lack of racism that made you bring it up.

Yes, this white person (me) sometimes has a problem with other white people's shit. In the vast wasteland of meat that is your mind, that makes me a racist. :auiqs.jpg: Have you learned to tie your shoes yet?

If I ordered my wife online and had mutts for children I’d probably feel the same way....BUT I knew better

You'd have to find someone willing to fuck a dirt merchant like yourself. Those unicorns are few and far between.

Liberal self hating cucks on the other hand are all the rage when it comes to women. Being weak and made out of soy just naturally has women looking your way.

0e1.jpg

What women want, the guide...

Last edited:
You know, the reason CA ranks so low is because of environmental and social problems.

From the link...........................

The report, released Tuesday, ranks states based on a healthy environment and a sense of community. It takes into account each state's urban air quality, pollution and voter participation, among other measures.

California ranked last in urban air quality and 45th in "low pollution health risk," although it was 13th in drinking water quality. The state also found itself second-to-last in voter participation, 44th in community engagement and 38th in social support.

Despite its beaches, redwood trees and Hollywood glam, the state's blemishes are often highlighted. Los Angeles consistently leads as the world's most traffic-congested urban area and even its own citizens have tried to secede multiple times.

Rounding out the rest of bottom five in quality of life were Texas, Illinois, Indiana and New Jersey.

And, if it is only a Democrat problem, why are 2 Republican states in the bottom 5 as well? (Texas and Indiana).
There is an exodus of prune pickers to your state.

That's why you had to explicitly state that it was the whites that were bothering you.

Because it triggers self-confidence lacking snowflakes like yourself. You sound exactly like a gender confused regressive on the left.

You are a racist asshole. And it appears, a proud one at that.

thatswasist.gif
Yeah, keep wearing out the meaning of that word. Good boy. Your cult is proud of you.

Being weak and made out of soy just naturally has women looking your way.

I'm married, so women don't look at me anyway. :04: But, whatever you wingers need to invent about people who don't subscribe to your deplorable logic to help you sleep at night... you do you.

I'm married, so women don't look at me anyway. :04: But, whatever you wingers need to invent about people who don't subscribe to your deplorable logic to help you sleep at night... you do you.

Your wife does not look at you? Nice admission, although not surprising with the amount of soy power you posses.

So now we have two Golfing Gators here. Great...

“Deplorable logic”?
Such as recognizing obvious shit...like how multiculturalism destroys likeminded societies and shit like that?

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report

tRump could help by "putting his money where his mouth is" and jail employers knowingly hiring illegals. (including himself)

Also, canceling the Republican H1B program and every other worker visa programs and put AMERICANS back to work.

Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.

tRump could help by "putting his money where his mouth is" and jail employers knowingly hiring illegals. (including himself)

Also, canceling the Republican H1B program and every other worker visa programs and put AMERICANS back to work.

I agree...BUT do you honestly believe that such policies would garner congressional support from Mexicrats?
Remember, the Mexicrat Party is kept relevant in US politics by barely legal thirdworlders with illegal roots....Do the math on that.

Haha...except for the one category Mexifornia ranks #1 in....”Cultural Diversity”.....are you playing stupid or did you really not see that column?

And nothing that the quality of life rankings were based on have anything to do with race or skin color or anything else you like to divide people by.

Haha...dude, pull your head from your ass for just one second...PLEASE!
One can literally draw a straight line between every single thing that drags Mexifornia down and wetbacks....You honestly didn’t know that? Playing stupid again? I get it bud...being in touch with reality can be scary.
COMMENTARY: Illegal immigrants have turned California into the American Nightmare

You DO realize that your link is to a commentary piece, which means it's just someone's opinion, right?

Sure...pretty accurate though huh?
The author arrived at his opinion based on data, facts, statistics and the like. I don’t believe he had FEELZ calculated in there.

What data, facts, statistics and the like did the author use?

I live in one of the nations most diverse counties. Ventura County, CA. Median annual income is $83K, and the job growth is killer, up 3.9%, I believe. We all get along pretty good.

Ventura County, CA | Data USA

I live in one of the nations most diverse counties. Ventura County, CA. Median annual income is $83K, and the job growth is killer, up 3.9%, I believe. We all get along pretty good.

Thanks. Rankings like this are just stupid because half of what brought down Cali was all in LA. Not everyone in Cali lives in LA.

I'm sure those conservative Republican farmers in California who often rely on migrant farm workers would really appreciate this thread.

California was a beautiful state until the 1960’s and 1970’s and everyone wanted to move there. Now it is an overpopulated bucket of shit, that let’s all the shit from around the world immigrate there. California is our strongest case for national sovereignty and border security.

Thanks. Rankings like this are just stupid because half of what brought down Cali was all in LA. Not everyone in Cali lives in LA.
San Francisco aka “Shit City” has done it’s part to ruin California.

Forum List

Back