New study: California is the most diverse state in the union...CA ranks last in quality of life.

I hear that its due to a shortage of imported third world pickers that aren't picking . Course I don't know as I just hear talk and only eat meat and patatas , garlic and onions GGator . -------------- and Gravy .

Coincidence? I think not.
Don’t some of the least diverse states offer the best quality of life?
Politicians are you listening? You have been fucking Americans over with your “we are better as a diverse nation”....”sanctuary for illegals benefits Americans” bunch of bullshit. It’s time you pieces of shits do what’s best for Americans.
2019’s Most & Least Diverse States in America
California ranks last in quality of life in new report
America is all about diversity.
E Pluribus Unum - From Many One. Which means we merge into a common cause.
The Left have mutated that to say we are all separate and should remain so. That’s why California is a shithole.

I'm sure those conservative Republican farmers in California who often rely on migrant farm workers would really appreciate this thread.
Another fake “social justice” issue. Those workers have a contract and a union. Don’t like it...take it up with your corrupt union leadership.

illegal immigrant workers have a union?

link please.
I believe farm workers are 74-77% US citizens.

I'm sure those conservative Republican farmers in California who often rely on migrant farm workers would really appreciate this thread.
Another fake “social justice” issue. Those workers have a contract and a union. Don’t like it...take it up with your corrupt union leadership.

link please.
I believe farm workers are 74-77% US citizens.
--------------------------------- so what , I think you mean 'gangsters' and undesirable derived from imported third worlders 'OKf .

link please.
What are they doing here illegally?

planting and harvesting crops of course.
California's new crop? Hemp. Thanks to the new Farm Bill. Oxnard farmers just planted 6,000 acres. Yields 3 times the dollars over veggies. Of course you can't smoke the shit. It's for CBD.

Those "farmers?" Well they do rely on migrants. Always have, always will.

California being the largest agricultural state necessarily relies on diversity.

link please.

link please.

Why?

because the farmers pay them to come here and do it for them. That way you can buy cheap produce in your grocery store.

A very small percentage of wetbacks are here working on farms. The same bullshit lie has been told way too many times. Get your shit right if you’re going to act like you know what you’re talking about.
PH_2015-03-26_unauthorized-immigrants-testimony-REPORT-03.png

California being the largest agricultural state necessarily relies on diversity.

link please.

link please.

Why?

because the farmers pay them to come here and do it for them. That way you can buy cheap produce in your grocery store.

A very small percentage of wetbacks are here working on farms. The same bullshit lie has been told way too many times. Get your shit right if you’re going to act like you know what you’re talking about.

Your chart appears to only cover unauthorized immigrants and U.S. born and for the U.S. at large not just California.

You're not exactly an apples to apples kind of guy, are you?

link please.

Why?

Your chart appears to only cover unauthorized immigrants and U.S. born and for the U.S. at large not just California.

I’m certain you can provide us with more accurate data...right? Because you think so doesn’t really work....SHOW US!
Here in the wetback capital, the cockroaches all work off the books for cousin Gustavo’s tire shop or friend Juan’s landscaping business.

link please.

Why?

I’m certain you can provide us with more accurate data...right? Because you think so doesn’t really work....SHOW US!
Here in the wetback capital, the cockroaches all work off the books for cousin Gustavo’s tire shop or friend Juan’s landscaping business.

Don't need to. I didn't make any claims about the number of migrant farmers.

Maybe you can explain from your OP how comparing California's air quality has anything to do with the diversity of the state? I mean since you appear to be making that comparison.

Maybe you can explain from your OP how comparing California's air quality has anything to do with the diversity of the state? I mean since you appear to be making that comparison.

10 million beaners. Do you think they’re improving air quality?
The answer to all your stupid fucking questions will be the same....”10 million beaners”
Now pull your head from your ass, exit LibTardia and join us here in reality.

link please.

link please.

Why?

You're just bent. Get over it.

10 million beaners. Do you think they’re improving air quality?
The answer to all your stupid fucking questions will be the same....”10 million beaners”
Now pull your head from your ass, exit LibTardia and join us here in reality.

Does their ethnicity really matter? Why not blame white people for air pollution while you're at it?

You clearly have not put much thought into your OP.

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

But diversity is supposed to be a STRENGTH.

It is supposed to have special qualities that will enhance and improve society, not be a null factor.

THat instead, the most diverse states is the crappiest to live in, does seem to undermine that belief.

Not when the arbitrary things they rank the state on have nothing to do with diversity.

THe factors they used to track quality of life were arbitrary?

Oh. Ok. That does change things.

Please explain how they are arbitrary, instead of actually tracking real quality of life.

link please.

Why?

What’s really weird is the fact that you are not “bent”.
Do you always embrace those who break in, steal from you, rape and murder your people, fuck the place all up and refuse to leave?
That’s fucking weird. What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking real Americans over?

link please.

Why?

Do you always embrace those who break in, steal from you, rape and murder your people, fuck the place all up and refuse to leave?
That’s fucking weird. What part of Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking real Americans over?
2 words sucker... Fuck You.

2 words sucker... Fuck You.

I thought so

And unsurprising to anyone that is not a proud racist, nothing they rank the state on has anything to do with the color of one's skin.

It is supposed to have special qualities that will enhance and improve society, not be a null factor.

THat instead, the most diverse states is the crappiest to live in, does seem to undermine that belief.

Not when the arbitrary things they rank the state on have nothing to do with diversity.

Please explain how they are arbitrary, instead of actually tracking real quality of life.

The concept of “quality of life” is arbitrary. Do you think if you and I listed the 5 things most important to our quality our list would be the same?

The concept of “quality of life” is arbitrary. Do you think if you and I listed the 5 things most important to our quality our list would be the same?

Arbitrary means that the choices were random choice or personal whim as opposed to any reason or system.

Just having different systems, or choices, does not mean it is arbitrary.

If your list includes, good food scene, but mine doesn't, that doesn't mean that I could call that arbitrary. Good Food is obviously a part of quality of life.

NOw, if you included, "lots of brightly colored flowers", then we are talking pretty arbitrary.

YOur refusal to explain why you consider the list "Arbitrary" I guess is sort of your way of admitting that your issue with it, is that you don't want to admit that California, has a shitty quality of life?

Forum List

Back