New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

You think some low level employee is going to blow up Hillar Clintons server without her expressed permission? You can play dumb all you want, but that shit isnt going to convimce anyone else to join you. Stop saying stupid shit that makes you look like an idiot. Have some self respect for fuck sake.
He was interviewed by the FBI and said under oath no one told him to delete the emails after the subpoena was issued.

So much for “she admitted it” and “it was proven”.

You can’t charge someone based on beliefs of what happened. You have to have evidence that proves it beyond a reasonable doubt.

You don’t have it.

He was interviewed by the FBI and said under oath no one told him to delete the emails after the subpoena was issued.

So much for “she admitted it” and “it was proven”.

You can’t charge someone based on beliefs of what happened. You have to have evidence that proves it beyond a reasonable doubt.

You don’t have it.
I dont give a shit what he said. No one believes that, not even you.

Did HE go to jail for it? No? Then i guess Trump is fine too then.
Why would he go to jail for it?? Geez, you're flailing helplessly, in your support of Cult45, who did commit another crime, on his never ending crime spree....

How embarrassing for the USA that you want this criminal, to be President! THE FOUNDERS, are turning in their graves!

Why would he go to jail for it?? Geez, you're flailing helplessly, in your support of Cult45, who did commit another crime, on his never ending crime spree....

How embarrassing for the USA that you want this criminal, to be President! THE FOUNDERS, are turning in their graves!
Who appointed you to judge Trump?

He was given immunity, so he would tell the truth and not worry about himself. They were hoping for him to rat Hillary lawyers out. But his sworn testimony, put the action of bleach bitting, when he did, solely on to himself.

Plus there were no emails from Hillary's team to bleach bit the server, after the subpoena for Benghazi and Lybia was received.

Um, you say this while defending Biden in every thread? Forgive me if i dont take your fake outrage seriously.

Comey very explicitly said that he could find no evidence that there was an intent to obstruct Justice

Again. Irrelevant.

A court will not accept a “what about X” as a defense
Thats because Comey was obstructing justice. That guy is facing a tremendous legal battle the moment Biden is ousted.

Comey very explicitly said that he could find no evidence that there was an intent to obstruct Justice

Again. Irrelevant.

A court will not accept a “what about X” as a defense
Bleach Bit-Hammer Time IS INTENT TO DESTROY you lying bitch!!!!

Who appointed you to judge Trump?

Hey, you won't hear me saying "Oh! Hunter should go to jail! He's evil!" :nono:

Because that's not for me to decide and I'm aware of that.

Yet here you are judging the morality of another with no basis in facts and it's all just your feels.

That's not any kind of right. You don't even have a moral foundation to stand on unless it's The Bible.

Otherwise it's just subjective morality which varies from person to person.

Forum List

Back