New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

Who told you that democrats aren’t prosecuted?

They are. It’s just that your media censors that information.
Then please link to the charges against Hillary for deleting 30,000 emails and wiping several devices clean. If it were Trump, over 30,000 charges would have been filed.

Then please link to the charges against Hillary for deleting 30,000 emails and wiping several devices clean. If it were Trump, over 30,000 charges would have been filed.
That's just hypothetical bullshit.
Hillary was cleared of all charges.
Period.
Get over it.
Talking about what's her name is not going to clear Trump.
Any other American who has pulled the shit Trump has would already be in prison.
But Trump isn't....yet.
Now THAT'S a "two tiered justice system."

So, you're admitting that there is a two tiered justice system? Don't prosecute Democrats but prosecute Republicans?
Who said we shouldn't prosecute Democrats?

We are not trumptards to blindly reject any accountability for our fuhrer's action.

Let me know if you are still confused. :itsok:

Actually just more proof that Trump is a piece of shit.
Also that you are one gullible mo-fo!
One has to assume that he's a POS to believe this nonsense.
You figure that because he's a POS he deserves any treatment they throw at him, no matter how illegal or unethical it is.

You see even though Trump is a POS, he has rights.
But you don't think he deserves any.
That's the primary reason dipshits like you will believe this garbage and go along with it.

Remember when you folks were saying that anyone who didn't get the vaccines deserved to be thrown in prison or killed?????

I bet you forgot about that fucking shit.

F1BavzjakAExkeD.jpg

Last edited:

Trump charged with seeking to delete security footage in documents case​

Federal prosecutors announced new charges against Donald Trump in his alleged hoarding and hiding of classified documents at his Mar-a-Lago home, alleging the former president and a newly-charged aide tried to keep security camera footage from being reviewed by investigators.

Trump was also hit with a fresh charge, in addition to the 31 counts he already faces, of illegally retaining national defense information.

The indictment charges that Trump and two aides, Waltine “Walt” Nauta and Carlos De Oliveira, requested that another Trump employee "delete security camera footage at the Mar-a-Lago Club to prevent the footage from being provided to a federal grand jury.”

De Oliveira is the second Trump aide to be charged in the documents case. Nauta was indicted alongside Trump in June, accused of helping the former president mislead investigators as they sought to retrieve all of the classified documents that remained at the former president’s home and private club after he left the White House.

New charges. And any day now, there is a third indictment on the way. Not to mention a fourth one very soon.

You mean like the shrilary did with those emails that were under subpoena?

Fuck that corrupt DOJ, and fuck you too.

Good luck trying to proof that fallacy in any court in the country.
What you're claiming is that crimes of the mind are worthy of jail time.
Why don't we just start arresting people and putting them in prison for their opinions, Okay?
When you order someone to do something illegal you have gone beyond "opinion"

The title of this thread is,

New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted​

Meanwhile, the fact remains that he was ORDERED by the FBI to SHUT THEM OFF during their RAID!!!
You assholes can't have it both ways!

Trump says he refused FBI request to turn off Mar-a-Lago cameras during search for secret documents​

Trump says he refused FBI request to turn off Mar-a-Lago cameras during search

"Donald Trump has claimed he refused an FBI request that security cameras be turned off during a search of Mar-a-Lago last week.

In a post to Truth Social on Tuesday, Mr Trump wrote: “In the Raid of Mar-a-Lago, the FBI demanded that all security cameras be turned off. What is that all about? We said no!”

You fucking rabid Stalinists can't keep your story straight!
:rolleyes:

The title of this thread is,

New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted​

Meanwhile, the fact remains that he was ORDERED by the FBI to SHUT THEM OFF during their RAID!!!
You assholes can't have it both ways!

Trump says he refused FBI request to turn off Mar-a-Lago cameras during search for secret documents​

Trump says he refused FBI request to turn off Mar-a-Lago cameras during search

"Donald Trump has claimed he refused an FBI request that security cameras be turned off during a search of Mar-a-Lago last week.

In a post to Truth Social on Tuesday, Mr Trump wrote: “In the Raid of Mar-a-Lago, the FBI demanded that all security cameras be turned off. What is that all about? We said no!”

You fucking rabid Stalinists can't keep your story straight!
:rolleyes:
None of this post makes any logical sense.

What exactly is “having it both ways”?

You can’t destroy evidence under subpoena. That’s a fact

None of this post makes any logical sense.

What exactly is “having it both ways”?

You can’t destroy evidence under subpoena. That’s a fact
Bleach Bit-Hammer Time Hillary proves otherwise!
As for my post that you claim doesn't make sense.....are you DRUNK??????
Trump has been indicted for DELETING video footage that he was ordered to shut off by the FBI!
You're correct, THAT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!
I'm glad he told the FBI to go fuck off, and that VERY FOOTAGE will be used IN COURT!!!

No he wasn’t. Obviously you didn’t read the indictment.
Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.

Interviewer: The Soviets use the phase, “ideological subversion”. What do they mean by that?

Bezmenov: Ideological subversion is the process which is legitimate overt and open. You can see it with your own eyes. All you have to do, all the American mass media has to do is to unplug their bananas from their ears, open up their eyes and they can see. There’s no mystery. There’s nothing to do with espionage. I know espionage intelligence gathering looks more romantic, it sells more deodorants through their advertising, probably. That’s why your Hollywood producers are so crazy about James Bond type of thrillers. But in reality, the main emphasis of the KGB is not in the area of intelligence at all! According to my opinion, and the opinion of many defectors of my caliber, only about 15% of time, money and manpower is spent on espionage as such. The other 85% is a slow process which we call either ideological subversion or active measures, (2 Russian words, активные something, I couldn’t catch it) in the language of the KGB, or psychological warfare. What it basically means is, to change the perception of reality of every American to such as extent that in spite of the abundance of information no one is able to come to sensible conclusions in the interest of defending themselves, their families, their community and their country.

It’s a great brainwashing process which goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages, the first one being demoralization. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years which is required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of your enemy. In other words, Marxism / Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least 3 generations of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism, American patriotism.

The demoralization process in the United States is basically completed already, for the last 25 years, actually it’s over fulfilled because demoralization now reaches such areas where previously not even Comrade Andropov and all his experts would even dream of such a tremendous success. Most of it is being done by Americans to Americans thanks to a lack of moral standards. As I mentioned before, exposure to true information does not matter any more. A person who is demoralized is unable to assess true information. The facts tell nothing to him. Even if I shower him with information, with authentic proof, with documents, with pictures, even if I take him by force to the Soviet Union and show him a concentration camp, he will refuse to believe it until he’s going to receive a kick in his fat bottom. When a military boot crushes his balls, then he will understand, but not before that. That’s the tragedy of the situation of demoralization.
You’re very stupid.

When you order someone to do something illegal you have gone beyond "opinion"
So...was the FBI committing a crime when they ordered Trump lawyers to turn off their monitors?

No.....because they refused to do so.

Telling the Trump team to turn off their monitors was an attempt to obstruct justice, because those monitors were there to keep an eye on the documents in question. Turning them off would have prevented anyone from knowing if the FBI raid was being undertaken improperly. If the FBI wanted them off then clearly they were hiding their actions from scrutiny. That would be obstruction. The fact that the FBI tried to have them shut off showed malicious intent.

Last edited:
So...was the FBI committing a crime when they ordered Trump lawyers to turn off their monitors?

No.....because they refused to do so.

Telling the Trump team to turn off their monitors was an attempt to obstruct justice, because those monitors were there to keep an eye on the documents in question. Turning them off would have prevented anyone from knowing if the FBI raid was being undertaken improperly. If the FBI wanted them off then clearly they were hiding their actions from scrutiny. That would be obstruction. The fact that the FBI tried to have them shut off showed malicious intent.
A. There's no evidence that the FBI did that beyond Trump's lawyers claims

B. Those tapes were not under subpoena at that time

C. Those tapes were under subpoena when Trump ordered them deleted

Actually they could have charged Trump with one count for each presidential document he stole (took to Mar-a-lago)

FBI found more than 11,000 government records at Trump's Florida home

Jack Smith could have charged one count for each document.

Forum List

Back