New Trump Indictment Says He Ordered Mar-a-Lago Camera Footage Deleted

The libs are concerned about the security footage because of the misconduct it allegedly contains about the G-Men's behavior.

The reports I heard were that Biden's men were in the First Ladies underwear drawer gratifying themselves, and he's concerned that this might not look good for the Regime.
Do you think they had security cameras in Melanie's bathroom and dressing room???

trump28-jpg.808597
Trump qanon.jpg

Trust the plan...

All the snowflake boo-hooing in the world about Hillary whats-her-name is not going to make Trump any less guilty of destroying evidence.
Get over it and move forward.
Trump's illegal order to erase the camera footage just further strengthens Jack Smith's case against him for violations of the espionage act and obstruction of justice.
Period.
There's the rub. This isn't destroying evidence. Nobody said any evidence was destroyed, as was the case with Hillary.
The DOJ has only alledged that Trump told somebody to destroy evidence. They have to prove he said it. Good luck doing that.
There was no evidence destroyed in this case.
They can't prove that any evidence was destroyed because none of the evidence is missing.
It's simply their word against his.
There is a possibility that they got somebody to flip and sign a false statement, but that's all they have.
This is probably going to blow up in their faces like the Hunter Biden plea deal did because they're lying....and any judge worth a shit will call them on it.

Clearly they have much much more
They have a great deal. Hard evidence. The interesting thing with this whole mess is that most of the "reports" -- stuff I always take with two or three grains of salt -- are turning out to be accurate.

Plus, the states are lining up for their crack at him. It's a goddamn legal traffic jam.

This is gonna be a MASSIVE fuckin' mess. Appropriate. That's what this HAS been, since Escalator Day.

They have a great deal. Hard evidence. The interesting thing with this whole mess is that most of the "reports" -- stuff I always take with two or three grains of salt -- are turning out to be accurate.

Plus, the states are lining up for their crack at him. It's a goddamn legal traffic jam.

This is gonna be a MASSIVE fuckin' mess. Appropriate. That's what this HAS been, since Escalator Day.
We are in a new era of every President getting potentially impeached now. If the Republican side keeps dragging its feet than the people will elect newer ones more akin to acting like the Progs do.

Weird how everything that comes out on Trump appears to be like the prosecution throwing Spaghetti against a wall and hoping some of it sticks.

It's mostly harassment, not valid legal argument.

They need a biased jury pool and judge to make it work in court.

This blatant fact became painfully obvious when Hunter Biden's deal literally blew up in their faces when they tried presenting it in front of a judge that wasn't bought.

She asked questions to which they had no answers....and they had to plead not-guilty instead of pleading guilty in a plea-deal that was unacceptable, and would have been thrown out by the judge anyway.

Weird how everything that comes out on Trump appears to be like the prosecution throwing Spaghetti against a wall and hoping some of it sticks.

It's mostly harassment, not valid legal argument.

They need a biased jury pool and judge to make it work in court.

This blatant fact became painfully obvious when Hunter Biden's deal literally blew up in their faces when they tried presenting it in front of a judge that wasn't bought.

She asked questions to which they had no answers....and they had to plead not-guilty instead of pleading guilty in a plea-deal that was unacceptable, and would have been thrown out by the judge anyway.
Then Trump has nothing to worry about. It's all fake news.

Then Trump has nothing to worry about. It's all fake news.
Even though he has millions to pay for his defense, there's still the specter out there of what trick are they going to try next.
Even an innocent man has to worry about dishonest judges and dishonest jury members.

The only reason they haven't tried to assassinate him so far is because we still have our guns.....and millions of Americans would be not only angry as hell....but foaming at the mouth to get even with the current administration that has proven to be treasonous at best, if not guilty of murdering an ex-president.
They cannot make it look innocent.

I'm afraid they've gone too far this time.
Why do you think they're constantly trying to make all of us (Trump Supporters) look like domestic terrorists?
It's not because it's the truth. They need some of America on their side, and they're losing their support because nobody trusts them anymore.
This is why they're allowing the press to trash Biden.
They want to replace him.

Even though he has millions to pay for his defense, there's still the specter out there of what trick are they going to try next.
Even an innocent man has to worry about dishonest judges and dishonest jury members.

The only reason they haven't tried to assassinate him so far is because we still have our guns.....and millions of Americans would be not only angry as hell....but foaming at the mouth to get even with the current administration that has proven to be treasonous at best, if not guilty of murdering an ex-president.
They cannot make it look innocent.

I'm afraid they've gone too far this time.
Why do you think they're constantly trying to make all of us (Trump Supporters) look like domestic terrorists?
It's not because it's the truth. They need some of America on their side, and they're losing their support because nobody trusts them anymore.
This is why they're allowing the press to trash Biden.
They want to replace him.
I know. Everyone is corrupt but MAGA World™.

It's all a big conspiracy to destroy the country.

I know.

I know. Everyone is corrupt but MAGA World™.

It's all a big conspiracy to destroy the country.

I know.
Well, perhaps there's hope for you yet.

Let me ask you a question.

How much are they paying you to post on USMB?

Forum List

Back