New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Hate to bust the Al Sharpton fan club bubble here but the latest is the DA's investigator has just finished an in depth interview with the witness "John" who is an eye witness and was there minutes before the shooting.
Martin attacked Zimmerman, body slammed him to the ground, hit him in the nose with a can, was slamming his head on the concrete and Zimmerman was screami9ng for help.
Eye witness that saw it all.

But I will STILL WAIT for the full report.
But it appears that Martin was the attacker and Zimerman acted in self defense.
I was wrong, totally wrong. I thought this was a manslaughter case.
This is a self defense case it appears.

Link?

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

BACK UP YOUR OWN SHIT, FUCKER. Otherwise, shut your lying mouth. If you can't show some damn evidence to support your claims that John has said what you say he said, then your claims are no better than someone saying that aliens have taken over American politics, that Hitler led the invasion of the Falklands, or that tootsie rolls cause cancer.

And to think, you expect us to believe that you're a P.I. when you can't understand the necessity to produce some damn evidence? God damned, lying, dipshit.

Sorry folks, the last week's investigation into Trayvon Martin is not going to be pretty.
The current FACTS are that he did attack Zimmerman and Zimmerman was screaming for help and Martin would not get off of him.
2 witnesses confirm it and another is on the fence.
Sorry folks, senseless killing but a man has a right to defend himself.

Link: GO LOOK IT UP YOUR DAMN SELF AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN.

It is EASY to find.

Most of us don't read stormfront so you should link to your "facts."

Hate to bust the Al Sharpton fan club bubble here but the latest is the DA's investigator has just finished an in depth interview with the witness "John" who is an eye witness and was there minutes before the shooting.
Martin attacked Zimmerman, body slammed him to the ground, hit him in the nose with a can, was slamming his head on the concrete and Zimmerman was screami9ng for help.
Eye witness that saw it all.

But I will STILL WAIT for the full report.
But it appears that Martin was the attacker and Zimerman acted in self defense.
I was wrong, totally wrong. I thought this was a manslaughter case.
This is a self defense case it appears.

Link?
There cannot be, Florida HAS no DAs............................

Sorry folks, the last week's investigation into Trayvon Martin is not going to be pretty.
The current FACTS are that he did attack Zimmerman and Zimmerman was screaming for help and Martin would not get off of him.

It is EASY to find.

That ain't the normal protocols of the internet.

What it comes down to is credibility, thus why people ask for links...

The normal protocol in my line of work as a license agency private detective certified forensic investigator for 30 years is YOU do the research.

I can list 100 links to the witness that STATED HE WAS THERE AND HIS NAME IS JOHN AND HE SAW MARTIN ON TOP OF ZIMMERMAN.

OLD NEWS. Respectfully, if you do not know this then you are 3 weeks behind in this and need to catch up ON YOUR OWN.

google "Zimmerman witness "John" and get 100s of links.

Do your own research.
You're a liar and a stupid idiot and anyone that hires you is a fool.

"Zimmerman is guilty"

"link"

You people are dumb as a box of rocks.

I posted one of 100s of links.
Witnesses corroborate Zimmerman's version.
Martin attacked Zimmerman and was shot.
Sorry you naive and gullible dumbasses. You were conned, played and manipulated by the press and were so stupid you believed it.

This is your hero and martyr: $1333279897018.jpg

"Zimmerman is guilty"

"link"

Sorry you naive and gullible dumbasses. You were conned, played and manipulated by the press and were so stupid you believed it.

This is your hero and martyr:View attachment 18231
We all know you see a black kid acting stupid and think he should die for it.

But that isn't what we are asking you to link.

The normal protocol in my line of work as a license agency private detective certified forensic investigator for 30 years is YOU do the research.

I can list 100 links to the witness that STATED HE WAS THERE AND HIS NAME IS JOHN AND HE SAW MARTIN ON TOP OF ZIMMERMAN.

OLD NEWS. Respectfully, if you do not know this then you are 3 weeks behind in this and need to catch up ON YOUR OWN.

Do your own research.

Sticks and stones.
The liberal way:
First state something that is not true
Then change the subject when you are ALWAYS proven wrong.
Then call names like racist, liar and such because you have to: YOU HAVE NO FACTS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"Zimmerman is guilty"

"link"

This is your hero and martyr:View attachment 18231
We all know you see a black kid acting stupid and think he should die for it.

But that isn't what we are asking you to link.

Race has nothing to do with it fool.

Tell you what. I bet you 10K that if you Google Zimmerman witness "John" you will get at least 100 links.

Ok? 10K. Google Zimmerman witness "John" and see what you get.

You DO NOT want to do it because you know what you will find.

DUMBASS: THIS IS 1 OF 100S:

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman | Video | TheBlaze.com

You want me to google "Zimmerman witness" and "John"? What the fuck for? I don't care if it comes up with 1 billion results, none of them support your claim that John has stated under oath to seeing Martin attack Zimmerman from behind, knock him down, beat him in the face with a soda can, and bang his head into the concrete. I know who John is, I know what he's said (at least, as much as has been made public). And what you are saying is NOT contained therein.

Here's one for you. Google "Elvis JFK assassination." You'll get over 700,000 results. But that doesn't mean that Elvis was ever a witness to JFK's assassination.

Last edited:

It is EASY to find.

Do your own research.

Maybe posting your bona fides impresses some..I couldn't care less.

I'm talking internet protocol...shrug

I'm the only one who has shown the photo of him horseback riding within two weeks of his death; a "cover" for his thug life I guess............................

Donchyaknow.....horses are how gangstas roll now in the 21st century. They're the new Cadillac with big, shiny rims.

Well i posted my link and no response to date

so why waste time posting a link when those that disagree do not accept it anyway?

Tell you what. I bet you 10K that if you Google Zimmerman witness "John" you will get at least 100 links.

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman | Video | TheBlaze.com

You want me to google "Zimmerman witness" and "John"? What the fuck for? I don't care if it comes up with 1 billion results, none of them support your claim that John has stated under oath to seeing Martin attack Zimmerman from behind, knock him down, beat him in the face with a soda can, and bang his head into the concrete. I know who John is, I know what he's said (at least, as much as has been made public). And what you are saying is NOT contained therein.

Here's one for you. Google "Elvis JFK assassination." You'll get over 700,000 results. But that doesn't mean that Elvis was ever a witness to JFK's assassination.

You are biased and prejudiced anyway. I schooled you on the 6th grade photo and you denied it, the NBC fraud with the call and you denied it, the fire department treating Zimmerman at the scene for injuries which is clearly on the incident report and you denied it so every fact out there to date you have denied.
Your mind is made up. Zimmerman is guilty in your mind.
Facts be damned.

I'm the only one who has shown the photo of him horseback riding within two weeks of his death; a "cover" for his thug life I guess............................

Donchyaknow.....horses are how gangstas roll now in the 21st century. They're the new Cadillac with big, shiny rims.

It must have changed tonight, like STATE ATTORNEYS magically became DISTRICT Attorneys.....................................

Do your own research.

Sticks and stones.
The liberal way:
First state something that is not true
Then change the subject when you are ALWAYS proven wrong.
Then call names like racist, liar and such because you have to: YOU HAVE NO FACTS.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
You are the one that stated something that isn't true. And you keep trying to demonize a teen.

I repeat, anyone that hires you is a fool.

You are biased and prejudiced anyway. I schooled you on the 6th grade photo and you denied it, the NBC fraud with the call and you denied it, the fire department treating Zimmerman at the scene for injuries which is clearly on the incident report and you denied it so every fact out there to date you have denied.
Your mind is made up. Zimmerman is guilty in your mind.
Facts be damned.

This is two weeks old, does not mention sworn testimony or a fictional "DA".

Forum List

Back