New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Sorry folks, the last week's investigation into Trayvon Martin is not going to be pretty.
The current FACTS are that he did attack Zimmerman and Zimmerman was screaming for help and Martin would not get off of him.
2 witnesses confirm it and another is on the fence.
Sorry folks, senseless killing but a man has a right to defend himself.

Link: GO LOOK IT UP YOUR DAMN SELF AND DO SOME RESEARCH ON YOUR OWN.

It is EASY to find.

That ain't the normal protocols of the internet.

What it comes down to is credibility, thus why people ask for links...

Unlike you, I have been a real LEO, not one voted in by people. ie, we had to actually pass both practical and law exams. We had to know verbatim, the meaning of the word 'assault' in law terms, the meaning of a 'public place' in law terms - that was just the beginning... You don't get voted in by a popularity contest like your deputies do over there. You have to meet stringent intelligence, moral and physical criteria. You have to pass a series of physical exams, as well as six written exams, be interviewed by four officers including an inspector. Your whole family and extended family background are looked into. They concoct at dossier an inch or two thick on your schooling and previous employment. It takes anywhere from six months to two years to complete your application.

Once that is all done, and they are satisfied, you then have to go to the police college for six months, whereby you have to pass more law and practical exams where the minimal pass rate for all activities is 75 percent, although they frown upon that result, and really want you to get 85 percent or more.

I am pretty sure that in the big city police departments, and with the likes of the ATF and FBI, it is similiar which is probably the antithesis of your experience.

So while you might strut your stuff around here, I doubt you'd get first base over here. That being said, investigations are universal, and you don't have anything particularly special about the way you carry investigations over there (in fact we'd often use experiences from US, GB and Aus as practical examples of how to carry out an investigation). Your law, like ours, is based on British Common Law as opposed to the other Western Norm, the Napoleonic Code. There is nothing too hard about it as long as you have a few brain cells to rub together.

As for my original contention, I still stand by it. You assume because GZ has a CCW license, the way his attitude towards that right is discharged, would be the same as yours. Seems like an amateur thought process from an amateur 'investigator'...

Unlike you, I have been a real LEO, not one voted in by people. ie, we had to actually pass both practical and law exams.
The only elected Law enforcement officer in America is a sheriff. I wasn't even a Deputy I was a police officer. I went through BLET and was tested. So blow it out your ass FOREIGNER

Well, then you are a liar. You absolutely inferred, in the past, that you were a deputy sheriff (and yes, I know they are elected - thus my point)

That aside, nice rebuttal of the bolded part, which was your point....

And it makes sense Basic Law Enforcement Training...

You are mistaken Dr. Gump, Deputy Sheriff's are NOT elected.

Sorry folks, the last week's investigation into Trayvon Martin is not going to be pretty.
The current FACTS are that he did attack Zimmerman and Zimmerman was screaming for help and Martin would not get off of him.

It is EASY to find.

The normal protocol in my line of work as a license agency private detective certified forensic investigator for 30 years is YOU do the research.

I can list 100 links to the witness that STATED HE WAS THERE AND HIS NAME IS JOHN AND HE SAW MARTIN ON TOP OF ZIMMERMAN.

OLD NEWS. Respectfully, if you do not know this then you are 3 weeks behind in this and need to catch up ON YOUR OWN.

google "Zimmerman witness "John" and get 100s of links.

Do your own research.

Neg rep me all you want fool but a witness came forward and has even given interviews. His name is "John" and if you do not know about him you are not very swift.

Here is your man:View attachment 18230
He said nothing of the sort. My neg wasn't wasted, racist idiot.

How am I a racist?

The liberal lie:
First make a claim that is false.
Then change the subject when you are proven an idiot like here
Then call names.

I LOVE IT. :lol::lol::lol:

You show a picture of a black kid and see trouble and someone who deserved to be shot dead that night.

That makes you a racist.

Deny it all you want. THAT is Racism.

Would you like a link that proves without any doubt that Elvis is alive?

EVERYTHING I have posted is FACT.

What, you want me to post a link that does not support what I state?
ANYONE can post a link that proves anything they want.
LINKS prove NOTHING.

I can post 100 links that this witness "John" stated under oath EXACTLY WHAT I STATED.

Go do your own research yourself.

No DA's in Florida; the investigation remains CONFIDENTIAL. "John" may have gotten on a TV show, but it is to hoped the crud faces prosecution.

Fool, he is on the police incident report and gave a statement to police minutes after they arrived.
Please quit. You are acting foolishly and making yourself appear very ignorant. In fairness to you, please give it up as you do not know what you are talking about.

You think Florida has DA's & I don't know what I'm talking about? :lol:

STATE ATTORNEY Corey is keeping all matters CONFIDENTIAL:

"The decision should not be considered a factor in the final determination of the case. The Grand Jury, set to convene on April 10, 2012, was previously scheduled by the former prosecutor. Ms. Corey was appointed as the Special Prosecutor on March 22, 2012, by Governor Rick Scott. From the moment she was assigned, Ms. Corey noted she may not need a Grand Jury. At this time, the investigation continues and there will be no further comment from this office."

It is EASY to find.

The normal protocol in my line of work as a license agency private detective certified forensic investigator for 30 years is YOU do the research.

I can list 100 links to the witness that STATED HE WAS THERE AND HIS NAME IS JOHN AND HE SAW MARTIN ON TOP OF ZIMMERMAN.

OLD NEWS. Respectfully, if you do not know this then you are 3 weeks behind in this and need to catch up ON YOUR OWN.

google "Zimmerman witness "John" and get 100s of links.

Do your own research.

And yet you dont link any of it.

Is the normal protocol also to not produce the evidence you claim exists?

Doubtful

If you do not know the witness "John" has stated all of that you are a dumbass.
I forgot, we all know you are a dumbass.

I know that there is absolutely no information that has been made public that John has made such claims. I also notice that you continue to claim that John said this and that, yet you have yet to produce a single report of such statements.

The only hoodie he and apparently YOU approve of are worn at the cross burnings hmmm?

I prefer my NRA Hoodie, which by the way, also comes in Trayvon Black and Navy Blue.

635lg.jpg

oooo...PM me with the link to purchase those. I like it.

Hate your "trayvon black" comment, but love the hoodie.

I know that there is absolutely no information that has been made public that John has made such claims. I also notice that you continue to claim that John said this and that, yet you have yet to produce a single report of such statements.

State Attorney Corey is keeping everything confidential, SOP in in investigations. I've linked both to her AND her comments. Which are basically NO COMMENT.

So a "link" is "credibility"

I can provide links thar UFOs have taken over American politics.
That cancer is caused by Tootsie Rolls.
That chirporatic cures asthma.
That Hitler led the Falklands invasion.
That Patton led troops in Viet Nam.
And ALL OF THOSE LINKS ARE "credible"
Why? Because I can POST THEM!

Obvious none of you folks have a clue about how to determine what is credible and what is not.
An internet link certainly IS NOT.
Links are for the lazy. DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH.

the latest is the DA's investigator has just finished an in depth interview with the witness "John" who is an eye witness and was there minutes before the shooting.

There IS no DA in Florida; there is an SP, also callled SPECIAL STATE ATTORNEY, or SPECIAL PROSECUTOR. And the investigation is private, how did you learn this bit of false information?

Was it before or after he got his CCW PERMIT? BUT MARTIN DID GET SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL WHAT WAS THREE TIMES?

Trayvon was suspended for illegal drugs, for vandalism, and for chronic tardiness (this year alone!). And, he wasn't punished for being caught with a burglary tool and stolen jewelry. His social webpages show that he was a hardcore racist. Trayvon was a piece of shit that would have ended up in prison or killed, if he hadn't met Zimmerman.

17yr old Zimmerman had never been suspended for anything, that I've heard. Zimmerman has never been convicted of any crime. Everything about Zimmerman shows he wasn't racist. Zimmerman was a good guy, all around. And, his zealousness for watching the neighborhood is something all of us decent people would love to have in our neighborhood.

Traces of pot in a plastic bag.........................................a screwdriver, and Zimmerman was charged with assault on a law enforcement officer, went through PTI. One has to admit one's guilt in PTI. Plus, Zimmerman a DV Injunction against him at one time; no school record, an adult rap sheet.

No, no, don't you understand......If we're going to examine Zimmerman's character we can only look at positive convictions of crimes, because here in America you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law. Also, if we're going to examine Martin's character, we have to draw our conclusions from myspace pictures and compare their resemblance to cliche stereotypes and interpret them in light of Zimmerman's presumed innocence, and doing that clearly shows that Trayvon was a little shit who is guilty of assault with a deadly weapon. Because here in America.........eh, well you get the idea.

Was it before or after he got his CCW PERMIT? BUT MARTIN DID GET SUSPENDED FROM SCHOOL WHAT WAS THREE TIMES?

Trayvon was suspended for illegal drugs, for vandalism, and for chronic tardiness (this year alone!). And, he wasn't punished for being caught with a burglary tool and stolen jewelry. His social webpages show that he was a hardcore racist. Trayvon was a piece of shit that would have ended up in prison or killed, if he hadn't met Zimmerman.

17yr old Zimmerman had never been suspended for anything, that I've heard. Zimmerman has never been convicted of any crime. Everything about Zimmerman shows he wasn't racist. Zimmerman was a good guy, all around. And, his zealousness for watching the neighborhood is something all of us decent people would love to have in our neighborhood.

Was Trayvon Martin commiting a crime when he was chased by George Zimmerman?

If the answer is no, then anything he has done in the past is bullshit.

But if its NOT bullshit, then...

Zimmerman was fired from a job providing security for private partys because he was too aggressive.

So he has a history of overreaction.

Does that make him guilty? FUCK NO!

But its convicts him as much as your post convicts Martin.

Traces of pot in a plastic bag................... a screwdriver

What do you think? That Trayvon saw what he thought was trash on the ground and decided to pick it up because he's such an asset to the community? That's not the thinking of the school that suspended him.

What do you think? That Trayvon was wanting to tighten the screws on his desk at school? That's not the thinking of the school that called it a burglary tool.

Zimmerman was charged with assault on a law enforcement officer, went through PTI.

17rd old Zimmerman hadn't been arrested for anything. The older Zimmerman was drunk and allegedly shoved a cop who was questioning one of Zimmerman's friends. No biggie, charges dropped in exchange for a little alcohol education. It's not like he broke the cop's nose and then started pounding the cop's head into the sidewalk - that would show that he was a true piece of shit who had no right to walk this earth.

Do you really think Trayvon could have made it to 26 without an arrest record? He couldn't even make it past 17 without getting killed while assaulting someone.

Tell you what. I bet you 10K that if you Google Zimmerman witness "John" you will get at least 100 links.

Ok? 10K. Google Zimmerman witness "John" and see what you get.

You DO NOT want to do it because you know what you will find.

DUMBASS: THIS IS 1 OF 100S:

Report: Witness Says Trayvon Martin Attacked George Zimmerman | Video | TheBlaze.com

Last edited:
No, no, don't you understand......If we're going to examine Zimmerman's character we can only look at positive convictions of crimes, because here in America you're innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
Got it, Martin's possible posts on MySpace matter; I'm the only one who has shown the photo of him horseback riding within two weeks of his death; a "cover" for his thug life I guess............................

So now you're changing your tune. Let's see just one link from a credible source that also includes all the other claims you made about John seeing Martin bludgeon Zimmerman in the face with the tea can, etc, etc.

older Zimmerman was drunk and allegedly shoved a cop who was questioning one of Zimmerman's friends. No biggie, charges dropped in exchange for a little alcohol education. It's not like he broke the cop's nose and then started pounding the cop's head into the sidewalk - that would show that he was a true piece of shit who had no right to walk this earth.

Or any evidence Zimmerman SHOT him dead; yeah, felony charges are "no biggie" and DV Injunctions are really good citizenship awards...................:cuckoo:

Forum List

Back