New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

Which means exactly nothing.

Actually it means alot. It corroborates the girlfriend's account and illustrates even more lack of credibility for Zimmerman's account.

*The girlfriend said that she was talking with Martin when Zimmerman suddenly caught up with Martin, Zimmerman said "What are you doing here" to which Martin replied "Why are you following me" followed immediately by a sound of a physical confrontation breaking out. The timeline given above would illustrate that less than a minute later, neighbors were calling 911, and that police arrived very soon after Zimmerman's own 911 call ended. The small timeframe does not allow for enough time for all the events to unfold as Zimmerman has claimed.

*Zimmerman claims that he lost Martin, and that Martin suddenly jumped out of the shadows and attacked him (as if to imply that Martin was lying in wait, because he was up to no good). However, the phone records show that Martin was talking on the phone mere seconds before neighbors were calling 911. This shows us that even if Martin had been "hiding" in the shadows, he would not have been able to actually conceal himself because Zimmerman would have heard his voice as Martin was chatting.

*Finally, and I think that this could very well end up being a tragically overlooked part of crucial importance, what is up with the 911 call from Martin's phone 5 days after he's dead? How could that happen? Did Trayvon's parents use his phone after recovering it to call 911 at some point? I'm inclined to doubt that right now. This is just a hypothesis right now, and it may turn out that another explanation comes out.....but I have to wonder: Did Trayvon Martin attempt to call 911 in his final seconds of life? Most cell phones, (and by "most" I mean that any cell phone I've ever owned or seen from anyone else I know) have an emergency/panic mode whereby once you call 911, the phone will automatically dial directly to 911 again any time you press the talk button, or perhaps other buttons. Of course, the way cell phones work, an outgoing call can be ended very quickly before it ever makes its way on the other end to register on phone records as an outgoing call. However, if that outgoing call is to 911, the phone itself will automatically enter panic mode, and even if it's not until five days later, it will stay in panic mode until you actively disengage it. A person could, therefore, very easily accidentally call 911 five days later from said phone. So my hypothesis is that the records indicate a possibility that Trayvon tried to call 911, but the call was immediately cut off in the course of the scuffle (the end call button may have accidentally been pushed, the phone could have dropped and the batter popped out, ect). I hope an explanation comes out regarding the 911 call, and I hope that it's being looked into in the investigation, because it's certainly a curiosity.

It also provides a legit defense fund site, I do believe.

Yeah, paypal accounts are "legit" defense funds. :lol:

Georgie is just begging for money, trying to make an easy buck off of this tragedy. Where's all the people who were bitching about Trayvon's mother copyrighting her son's name? Now we see who's trying to turn a buck off of all this.

Last edited:

Actually it means alot. It corroborates the girlfriend's account and illustrates even more lack of credibility for Zimmerman's account.

*The girlfriend said that she was talking with Martin when Zimmerman suddenly caught up with Martin, Zimmerman said "What are you doing here" to which Martin replied "Why are you following me" followed immediately by a sound of a physical confrontation breaking out. The timeline given above would illustrate that less than a minute later, neighbors were calling 911, and that police arrived very soon after Zimmerman's own 911 call ended. The small timeframe does not allow for enough time for all the events to unfold as Zimmerman has claimed.

*Zimmerman claims that he lost Martin, and that Martin suddenly jumped out of the shadows and attacked him (as if to imply that Martin was lying in wait, because he was up to no good). However, the phone records show that Martin was talking on the phone mere seconds before neighbors were calling 911. This shows us that even if Martin had been "hiding" in the shadows, he would not have been able to actually conceal himself because Zimmerman would have heard his voice as Martin was chatting.

*Finally, and I think that this could very well end up being a tragically overlooked part of crucial importance, what is up with the 911 call from Martin's phone 5 days after he's dead? How could that happen? Did Trayvon's parents use his phone after recovering it to call 911 at some point? I'm inclined to doubt that right now. This is just a hypothesis right now, and it may turn out that another explanation comes out.....but I have to wonder: Did Trayvon Martin attempt to call 911 in his final seconds of life? Most cell phones, (and by "most" I mean that any cell phone I've ever owned or seen from anyone else I know) have an emergency/panic mode whereby once you call 911, the phone will automatically dial directly to 911 again any time you press the talk button, or perhaps other buttons. Of course, the way cell phones work, an outgoing call can be ended very quickly before it ever makes its way on the other end to register on phone records as an outgoing call. However, if that outgoing call is to 911, the phone itself will automatically enter panic mode, and even if it's not until five days later, it will stay in panic mode until you actively disengage it. A person could, therefore, very easily accidentally call 911 five days later from said phone. So my hypothesis is that the records indicate a possibility that Trayvon tried to call 911, but the call was immediately cut off in the course of the scuffle (the end call button may have accidentally been pushed, the phone could have dropped and the batter popped out, ect). I hope an explanation comes out regarding the 911 call, and I hope that it's being looked into in the investigation, because it's certainly a curiosity.
The 911 call from Travon's phone is dated March 2, inthemiddle.

It was in police custody at that time, as far as I know.

This is something I posted earlier, and I just want to post it again. You'll see why in a little bit:

Take a look at this. The cell phone records:

ht_trayvon_martin_phone_call_dm_120.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/images/US/ht_trayvon_martin_phone_call_dm_120320_main.jpg

Shows the call *from*his g/f at 7:12.

Also shows on MARCH 2 - A call to 911. At 12:45PM.

Look, here, from a screen capture of the records:

Poor quality, but you can make it out in a larger image (click the pic), or by checking out the above ABC link for yourself. TWO PHONE CALLS INCOMING FROM THE SANFORD PD.

These are Trayvon's cell records - not the girlfriends, as it would have shown the many calls the girlfriend made that night, after it was abruptly disconnected.

I repeat: there were two follow up incoming calls from Sanford PD within two minutes after the 911 March 2nd call. One the exact same time as the 911 outgoing call: 12:45 - and one 2 minutes after.
Police station calling to verify phone number, then calling it back? Possibly.

So, 5 days later, they finally decided to get around to his cell phone.

We can also say for certain it was the g/f who called T at 7:12, not the other way around, as some have mentioned.

How do we know those are accurate records, that is was from the girlfriends' phone and that these records are authentic?

The media says so?

They prove nothing, respectfully. Rank speculation at best.

It also provides a legit defense fund site, I do believe.

Yeah, paypal accounts are "legit" defense funds. :lol:

Georgie is just begging for money, trying to make an easy buck off of this tragedy. Where's all the people who were bitching about Trayvon's mother copyrighting her son's name? Now we see who's trying to turn a buck off of all this.

But it okay for Al Sharpton to make easy MEGA BUCKS off of this.

Because he looks like you that is A OK.

Hypocrit.

Why would the police dial 911 from Martin's phone?

How do we know those are accurate records, that is was from the girlfriends' phone and that these records are authentic?

The media says so?

They prove nothing, respectfully. Rank speculation at best.

If MSNBC says it, it must be true, right?

These legal scholars and amateur detectives do not have a clue what evidence, chain of custody and memorializing of evidence are.
The burden of proof lays solely ON THE PROSECUTION and the degree of certitude of proof is beyond a reasonable doubt, NOT preponderance of the evidence.
Many believe that the side that has THE MOST evidence will win but especially in criminal court where the burden is on the prosecution and the standard is beyond a reasonable doubt it is THE QUALITY of the evidence, or lack of it, that the prosecution puts up that has to meet the burden of beyond a reasonable doubt.

Zimmerman isn't White and he didn't say 'Fuckin Coons.' What a bummer for the moronic Race-Baiting loons like Ravi the Raving Lunatic. What will they do now? Maybe blame DA BOOOOOOSH?? ;)

Last edited:

As I stated earlier, it's possible that was when Police finally got around to dealing with his phone. (5 days later) It was in custody, as I understand.

It might have been to get the number? Supposition at this point.

Within the exact minute a phone call outbound to 911 was placed, an incoming came in from Sanford police department. 12:45PM. According to Trayvon's phone records.

As I stated earlier, it's possible that was when Police finally got around to dealing with his phone. (5 days later) It was in custody, as I understand.

Within the exact minute a phone call outbound to 911 was placed, an incoming came in from Sanford police department. 12:45PM. According to Trayvon's phone records.
It's hard to believe the police would dial 911 on purpose. I wonder if his phone had a last number dialed feature and that's what they were trying to determine.

Sorry, it isn't jumping to conclusions to consider someone innocent until proven guilty, and to want the investigators involved to finish their investigation before determining there was wrong doing...

Except for the fact you're doing just that by convicting Martin based on what? Nothing.

Martin was walking down the street and was chased. There's no disputing that.

The fact that he may or am not have fought could more logically and easily be explained as he felt he was in danger and had to fight to survive.

Instead, he is painted by some here as a vicious animal who needed to be put down. I can't help feeling that underlying that is racism.

There is no way that Martin was "chased". Followed, maybe but at 6'3 and 160 with the other guy being 5'6" and 200 pounds, you know who would have won a race between them. Martin could have easily left Zimmerman in the dust.

It's hard to believe the police would dial 911 on purpose. I wonder if his phone had a last number dialed feature and that's what they were trying to determine.
No, it would have shown on his phone records.

Besides, we heard from his girlfriend the phone went dead when she believed he was pushed. (or heard something to that effect) - likely when the incident occurred.

See my timeline earlier.

No, it would have shown on his phone records.

Besides, we heard from his girlfriend the phone went dead when she believed he was pushed. (or heard something to that effect) - likely when the incident occurred.

See my timeline earlier.
Not called, just dialed. It's possible he tried to call 911 but never pushed "call."

It would be interesting to know why it was called from his phone days after he died.

Forum List

Back