New Witness...TRAYVON was beating Zimmerman up!

The lead investigator did not believe George Zimmerman's story and recommended the night of the killing that he be charged with manslaughter.

The state attorney, Norman Wolfinger, said no, and Zimmerman was released.

Zimmerman's father, Robert Zimmerman, is a former judge and his mother worked at the courthouse.

The question is, Did Robert Zimmerman call Norman Wolfinger the night of the killing and is that the reason he showed up at the police station on a SUNDAY NIGHT?

Was he seen by paramedics and cleaned up ...
Back in the day I had a chance to be a punching bag for the cops and I can tell you for fact I was hit and after there were not tell tale marks ...

Nice paramedics. Did they also do his laundry?

560367_418921321466718_108038612554992_1599335_498408086_n.jpg

Idiot it's the lynch mobs argument that the police wanted to charge him, now why would evidence turn up missing?
In that video his face is swollen the other police officer looked at the back of his head. Obama has his birfers and Trayvon has the lynch mob.

I heard that someone said the back of his jacket was wet, too! Imagine having a wet jacket after being out in the rain. shocker!
How did Zimmerman shoot a person at close range, in order to get the person (who is alledgely attacking him), off of his person, without getting blood all over himself from the close range shot ?? If Zimmerman shot the alledged attacker at close range, especially since he was on the ground underneath the person that was supposedly attacking him, then where are all the blood or blood stains to be found on Zimmerman afterwards ?

Did Zimmerman change clothes somehow (shirt and pants), before being seen in this police video ? His bald head seems to not show injuries consistant with an injury that caused stitches either, or wouldn't there had been bandages of some sort still covering those injuries ? So many questions un-answered in all of this mess......................Justice shall be served hopefully, regardless of what we think we all know and what we don't know went wrong here.
It's possible the police took the clothes he wore that night as evidence.
To have then annualized for gun powder residua blood stains.

Last edited:
I heard that someone said the back of his jacket was wet, too! Imagine having a wet jacket after being out in the rain. shocker!
How did Zimmerman shoot a person at close range, in order to get the person (who is alledgely attacking him), off of his person, without getting blood all over himself from the close range shot ?? If Zimmerman shot the alledged attacker at close range, especially since he was on the ground underneath the person that was supposedly attacking him, then where are all the blood or blood stains to be found on Zimmerman afterwards ?

Did Zimmerman change clothes somehow (shirt and pants), before being seen in this police video ? His bald head seems to not show injuries consistant with an injury that caused stitches either, or wouldn't there had been bandages of some sort still covering those injuries ? So many questions un-answered in all of this mess......................Justice shall be served hopefully, regardless of what we think we all know and what we don't know went wrong here.
Did I kill the lynch Mobs thread?

Was he seen by paramedics and cleaned up ...
Back in the day I had a chance to be a punching bag for the cops and I can tell you for fact I was hit and after there were not tell tale marks ...

Idiot it's the lynch mobs argument that the police wanted to charge him, now why would evidence turn up missing?
In that video his face is swollen the other police officer looked at the back of his head. Obama has his birfers and Trayvon has the lynch mob.

it's the lynch mobs argument that the police wanted to charge him, now why would evidence turn up missing?

That's a pretty good factual point and a darn good logical question.

I still don't know if Zimmerman is guilty of anything.

I recognize that I was able to observe no blood and no other evidence of a broken nose.

But it IS true that the first detective wanted to make an arrest. So at the point the police got Zimmerman to the command (in cuffs), why the fuck would it make ANY sense to assume that a coverup had already been initiated?

If they were engaged in a coverup, they could have uncuffed him and gone to a Dunkin Donuts

So walking back from a conveniance store at night is a capital crime for a 17 year old? You have to be kidding!

Would you let your kid walk to the convenience store at night while on suspension from school? Especially to get iced tea and skittles...I mean if it was an errand for the family or something I could see it, but they were just letting a kid on suspension basically run wild.

And worse, this wasn't his first suspension. And had he lived, I doubt it would have been the last.
Are you a perfect mother and do you blame yourself if your child gets killed for walking through your neighborhood?

Just stop it.

No I'm not perfect, and if my kid got killed while out beyond his curfew, you can bet I would feel guilty. The last thing I would be doing is taking out a patent on his name.

I don't see any blood on his face or shirt or jacket (which I would expect from a busted nose).

I don't see any hint of blood or other obvious sign of wound to the back of his head, either.

Paramedics treated Zimmerman at the scene, which may be why Zimmerman looked cleaner than we expected. But if you examine the video closely, a huge dent on the back of his head is observable at the 1.07 mark in the ABC News video. Some still photos taken from the video show minor wounds on his face and a gash on the back of his head and the video itself does not discredit Zimmerman's story completely.

Last edited:

Did I kill the lynch Mobs thread?

Naw, I asked the mods to pull it...the rhetoric calmed down somewhat.

it's the lynch mobs argument that the police wanted to charge him, now why would evidence turn up missing?

I recognize that I was able to observe no blood and no other evidence of a broken nose.

But it IS true that the first detective wanted to make an arrest. So at the point the police got Zimmerman to the command (in cuffs), why the fuck would it make ANY sense to assume that a coverup had already been initiated?

If they were engaged in a coverup, they could have uncuffed him and gone to a Dunkin Donuts
No blood on his clothes?

To have them annualized for gun powder residua and blood stains.
As for any bodily injuries, there was one police officer that looked at the back of Zimmerman's head, and his facial area of his head looked swollen and what might have been abrasions around the cheek bones.

The lead investigator did not believe George Zimmerman's story and recommended the night of the killing that he be charged with manslaughter.

Zimmerman's father, Robert Zimmerman, is a former judge and his mother worked at the courthouse.

The question is, Did Robert Zimmerman call Norman Wolfinger the night of the killing and is that the reason he showed up at the police station on a SUNDAY NIGHT?

Grasping a bit ain't ya? For all we know Wolfinger was still investigating. An arrest would have been appropriate PERHAPS, but he'd have made bail most likely.

Grasping a bit ain't ya? For all we know Wolfinger was still investigating. An arrest would have been appropriate PERHAPS, but he'd have made bail most likely.

An arrest would not have been appropriate

No blood on his clothes?

As for any bodily injuries, there was one police officer that looked at the back of Zimmerman's head, and his facial area of his head looked swollen and what might have been abrasions around the cheek bones.

He was at the police station LESS than an hour after the incident. No blood and not dressing on the back of his head.
He had a broken nose the NEXT DAY?:eusa_shifty:
WHERE did he have time to go home and change his clothes in less than an hour?
There is a massive cover up but Angela always get her man.
He just has a fat head.:eusa_boohoo:

No blood on his clothes?

He was at the police station LESS than an hour after the incident. No blood and not dressing on the back of his head.
He had a broken nose the NEXT DAY?:eusa_shifty:
WHERE did he have time to go home and change his clothes in less than an hour?
There is a massive cover up but Angela always get her man.
He just has a fat head.:eusa_boohoo:

He lived in the area, The police to do their job would have needed those clothes. I'm not sure about the time from point a to point B, B being the police department but I think it took more than an hour

There is a massive cover up but
Do you realize how stupid and crazy that sounds? Why have a cover up when the police wanted to make an arrest?

How many fucking times are you going to spam that post?

Forum List

Back