🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

New Wolff book claimed Mueller had Obstruction indictments ready

"New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump" New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump

Much of Fast and Furious has been proven. I expect this is true. The lawyer from Mueller's team picked his words carefully....

Congress needs to find out why Mueller shelved the indictment....if it existed. Barr and Rosenstein running protection for Donald?

You're so deeply deluded you'll fall for any idiotic bullshit.

and once again, there is a Zionist Jew out to get Donald Trump.

All that ass kissing to Netanyahu, and this is how he is repaid....

Michael Wolff the German photographer? Michael Wolff the guy on the "pickers" reality show? Who the hell is this guy?

"New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump" New book claims Mueller drew up an obstruction indictment against Trump

Much of Fast and Furious has been proven. I expect this is true. The lawyer from Mueller's team picked his words carefully....

Congress needs to find out why Mueller shelved the indictment....if it existed. Barr and Rosenstein running protection for Donald?

Here is a Faux Nuwz story on the subject.
Mueller’s office shoots down key claim in Michael Wolff’s new book 'Siege'

Wolff’s follow-up anti-Trump book is scheduled to hit book stores on June 4 but The Guardian obtained an early copy. "Siege” claims that Mueller “drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against Donald Trump before deciding to shelve it,” according to The Guardian’s Edward Helmore.

According to Helmore, Wolff reports that Mueller’s office planned to charge the president with “influencing, obstructing or impeding a pending proceeding,” “tampering with a witness, victim or informant” and “retaliating against a witness, victim or informant” but eventually decided to "shelve" it. While The Guardian reporter says he viewed the document, Mueller’s office denies that it even exists.

“The documents described do not exist," Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told Fox News.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "do not exist" is a current term, which in no way precludes that such documents may have actually existed, at one time.

I see some of the 'Trumpers' in this thread exposing themselves as idiots, ignorant of the English language, which is par for the course.

Yah, his latest Book is being totally blasted by Critics as being a Fraudulent Piece of Toilet Paper, with numerous inaccuracies, no balance and overwhelming bias.

But, I have to give it to the guy. He conned millions of Lib Tards in to buying his 1st book like it was a Crack Going Out of Business Sale for Lib Tard Druggies.

Hurry, prices slashed, so are your tires and your face......but.

images

crack-15.jpg

Wolff’s follow-up anti-Trump book is scheduled to hit book stores on June 4 but The Guardian obtained an early copy. "Siege” claims that Mueller “drew up a three-count obstruction of justice indictment against Donald Trump before deciding to shelve it,” according to The Guardian’s Edward Helmore.

According to Helmore, Wolff reports that Mueller’s office planned to charge the president with “influencing, obstructing or impeding a pending proceeding,” “tampering with a witness, victim or informant” and “retaliating against a witness, victim or informant” but eventually decided to "shelve" it. While The Guardian reporter says he viewed the document, Mueller’s office denies that it even exists.

“The documents described do not exist," Mueller spokesman Peter Carr told Fox News.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As previously stated, "do not exist" is a current term, which in no way precludes that such documents may have actually existed, at one time.

I see some of the 'Trumpers' in this thread exposing themselves as idiots, ignorant of the English language, which is par for the course.

So you agree with the OP Obama fucked up with Fast and Furious?

So you are claiming Mueller broke the law? If the documents did exist and were distroyed that would be a crime.

As previously stated, "do not exist" is a current term, which in no way precludes that such documents may have actually existed, at one time
Wow. Just when I thought you could not get more desperate.

Forum List

Back