New York city submits to Islam

I was taught that Catholics were evil, pure evil, Italians were ignorant, blacks were inferior and the French were terrible people, in my home. I was grounded for walking to school with a black neighbour. My church’s founding documents call the Pope the Antichrist.

My experience in the world showed me that none of what I was being told was true. But clearly a lot of people in the US are still teaching their children that black people are inferior, because I read that every day on this board.

80 million Muslims around the world and only a handful are spreading hate and violence. I find your take away on Muslims to ring very false.

Yep- the bigots want us to fear and hate all Muslims- and that is why they- and I include the OP- equate Islam to Islamist terrorism- Muslims to Islamist terrorists.

Why they want to fight with all Muslims- rather than fight the terrorists- is the question.

Why? There is a particularly virulent strain of Christianity afoot in the U.S. The "end times," "if we have a war with Muslims, Jesus will come back" types, who are just carrying on the old rivalries among the Abrahamic from medieval times and want to use the U.S. military as a proxy "Christian" army to make their wishes come true. They are so foolish that they cannot accept the fact that most of the people being killed by the radical Islamist groups are Muslim. My theory is that the corporate types, eyeing oil and profits, see these rubes as easy to manipulate for their own purposes.

nice discussion but it has nothing to do with recent mass shootings unless you want to stretch sophistry to the point
of obscenity

I was taught that Catholics were evil, pure evil, Italians were ignorant, blacks were inferior and the French were terrible people, in my home. I was grounded for walking to school with a black neighbour. My church’s founding documents call the Pope the Antichrist.

My experience in the world showed me that none of what I was being told was true. But clearly a lot of people in the US are still teaching their children that black people are inferior, because I read that every day on this board.

80 million Muslims around the world and only a handful are spreading hate and violence. I find your take away on Muslims to ring very false.

Yep- the bigots want us to fear and hate all Muslims- and that is why they- and I include the OP- equate Islam to Islamist terrorism- Muslims to Islamist terrorists.

Why they want to fight with all Muslims- rather than fight the terrorists- is the question.

Why? There is a particularly virulent strain of Christianity afoot in the U.S. The "end times," "if we have a war with Muslims, Jesus will come back" types, who are just carrying on the old rivalries among the Abrahamic from medieval times and want to use the U.S. military as a proxy "Christian" army to make their wishes come true. They are so foolish that they cannot accept the fact that most of the people being killed by the radical Islamist groups are Muslim. My theory is that the corporate types, eyeing oil and profits, see these rubes as easy to manipulate for their own purposes.

nice discussion but it has nothing to do with recent mass shootings unless you want to stretch sophistry to the point
of obscenity

There is no evidence linking either the Texas shooting or the Las Vegas shooting to Muslims. The headline is "New York City Submits to Islam." The author, a writer for a right-wing think tank run by John Bolton, stated that "New York has adopted, in its entirety, the European response to Islamic terrorism: Appeasement and genuflection to Islam." She uses the word "capitulation" and asserted that city officials "threatened New Yorkers," but all the deputy police commissioner said was that hate crimes committed in the wake of the attack by the ISIS supporter would be prosecuted.
The people who keep insisting that we all refer to "Islamic terrorism" have something else in mind other than protecting innocent people and keeping the peace.

of obscenity

There is no evidence linking either the Texas shooting or the Las Vegas shooting to Muslims. The headline is "New York City Submits to Islam." The author, a writer for a right-wing think tank run by John Bolton, stated that "New York has adopted, in its entirety, the European response to Islamic terrorism: Appeasement and genuflection to Islam." She uses the word "capitulation" and asserted that city officials "threatened New Yorkers," but all the deputy police commissioner said was that hate crimes committed in the wake of the attack by the ISIS supporter would be prosecuted.
The people who keep insisting that we all refer to "Islamic terrorism" have something else in mind other than protecting innocent people and keeping the peace.
\

where did you find a suggestion that the Vegas shooting or the recent Texas church shooting had something to do with
muslims. Did someone say that? The IMAM claimed that muslims are being blamed for the texas church shooting?? The IMAM claimed that innocent muslims are being blamed for the Vegas shooting? The IMAM claimed that innocent muslims are being blamed for everything by the evil kaffirin? -----sorry---the IMAM lied in order to STIR YOU UP TO JIHAD------it's an age-old device

New York HAS caved to Islamic demands regarding surveillance of known terrorist enclaves----especially in
Brooklyn---and Jersey City, New Jersey. It is a
travesty. Lets hope for a better and safer future

of obscenity

\

where did you find a suggestion that the Vegas shooting or the recent Texas church shooting had something to do with
muslims. Did someone say that? The IMAM claimed that muslims are being blamed for the texas church shooting?? The IMAM claimed that innocent muslims are being blamed for the Vegas shooting? The IMAM claimed that innocent muslims are being blamed for everything by the evil kaffirin? -----sorry---the IMAM lied in order to STIR YOU UP TO JIHAD------it's an age-old device

You are the one who mentioned "mass shootings." #81

BTW: which imam lied?
I note that the author of this piece even repeated the old garbage that Christians and Muslims don't worship the same god. There is no way that any living human being could know this. What a silly row to get into for no reason that would help any of us earthlings. I remember going to Ephesus to visit the purported last earthly home of Mary, the mother of Jesus. MaryMana. Plenty of Muslims up there praying. Allah means God in Arabic, Dieu means God in French, Dios means God in Spanish, and so each language has its own word, which translates into the same concept.

of obscenity

\

rosie--- ***SO??? I responded to the DETAILS of your post

*** Every Imam whose KHUBAH JUMAAT shit that I witnessed

I note that the author of this piece even repeated the old garbage that Christians and Muslims don't worship the same god.

****you are DEFLECTING AGAIN----a whole new topic---try to focus

There is no way that any living human being could know this.

**** what is "this"??

What a silly row to get into for no reason that would help any of us earthlings. I remember going to Ephesus to visit the purported last earthly home of Mary, the mother of Jesus. MaryMana. Plenty of Muslims up there praying. Allah means God in Arabic, Dieu means God in French, Dios means God in Spanish, and so each language has its own word, which translates into the same concept.

**** more gibberish and deflection-----why the language lesson?

of obscenity

\

I note that the author of this piece even repeated the old garbage that Christians and Muslims don't worship the same god.

**** what is "this"??

What a silly row to get into for no reason that would help any of us earthlings. I remember going to Ephesus to visit the purported last earthly home of Mary, the mother of Jesus. MaryMana. Plenty of Muslims up there praying. Allah means God in Arabic, Dieu means God in French, Dios means God in Spanish, and so each language has its own word, which translates into the same concept.

Because you can't translate Arabic, or probably any other language, and can't look it up either. This Khubah Jubaat: the only thing I can figure out, due to the language barrier, is that he is someone in Malaysia. I thought from the context of the article that there was an imam in New York or New Jersey who was leading these things. Am I supposed to assume that I am now responsible for the ignorant and disgusting utterings of frankie graham or dobson or hagee or jeffress or perkins or lively? These monkeys are on our soil, making ridiculous statements. So I am not at the least surprised that someone on another country's soil is doing the same thing. Their words mean nothing to the rest of us.

of obscenity

\

**** what is "this"??

Because you can't translate Arabic, or probably any other language, and can't look it up either. This Khubah Jubaat: the only thing I can figure out, due to the language barrier, is that he is someone in Malaysia. I thought from the context of the article that there was an imam in New York or New Jersey who was leading these things. Am I supposed to assume that I am now responsible for the ignorant and disgusting utterings of frankie graham or dobson or hagee or jeffress or perkins or lively? These monkeys are on our soil, making ridiculous statements. So I am not at the least surprised that someone on another country's soil is doing the same thing. Their words mean nothing to the rest of us.

more gibberish----but the good news is that you admit that you really know nothing about THE TOPIC-----feel free to ask questions. KHUTBA ---means----approximately something like lecture or lesson. JUMAAT means "OF FRIDAY" Friday is the day upon which muslims get together for group prayer in the mosque. kinda like mandatory----of course prayer takes place in mosques every day. You seem to believe that even though you have no real information, that you can make DECLARATIONS. I believe you can LEARN----try it some time

\

**** what is "this"??

more gibberish----but the good news is that you admit that you really know nothing about THE TOPIC-----feel free to ask questions. KHUTBA ---means----approximately something like lecture or lesson. JUMAAT means "OF FRIDAY" Friday is the day upon which muslims get together for group prayer in the mosque. kinda like mandatory----of course prayer takes place in mosques every day. You seem to believe that even though you have no real information, that you can make DECLARATIONS. I believe you can LEARN----try it some time
I know Muslims go to mosque fro Friday prayers. Duh. Go on, believe the shit you are hearing from what shit you are hearing it from. Just don't involve the rest of use decent folk in it. We aren't go to expend our military resources and get Americans to die in a war just to satisfy your ignorant fairy stories. Run to the monkeys I listed. Trash like dobson and hagee need your services.

[

the strata bitch>>>>I know Muslims go to mosque fro Friday prayers. Duh. Go on, believe the shit you are hearing from what shit you are hearing it from. Just don't involve the rest of use decent folk in it. We aren't go to expend our military resources and get Americans to die in a war just to satisfy your ignorant fairy stories. Run to the monkeys I listed. Trash like dobson and hagee need your services.

ROFLMAO I learned about islam from muslims. Why are you calling muslims "shit"? I read the Koran before you
were born. Why are you calling the Koran "shit"
I have heard of Dobson and Hagee but never bother with their
speeches or writings. What do they say?. Whom are you
SERVICING? ----how often and how much do they pay?

[

the strata bitch>>>>I know Muslims go to mosque fro Friday prayers. Duh. Go on, believe the shit you are hearing from what shit you are hearing it from. Just don't involve the rest of use decent folk in it. We aren't go to expend our military resources and get Americans to die in a war just to satisfy your ignorant fairy stories. Run to the monkeys I listed. Trash like dobson and hagee need your services.

ROFLMAO I learned about islam from muslims. Why are you calling muslims "shit"? I read the Koran before you
i am in my 60's and most likely "learned" about Muslims before you were even born. I never have called Muslims "shit." Just what are you pushing?

[

i am in my 60's and most likely "learned" about Muslims before you were even born. I never have called Muslims "shit." Just what are you pushing?

just what to you imagine I am "pushing" ? PS... I am 70.
You know nothing about islam ----feel free to ask questions.
If you ARE a muslim-----you know even less.

BTW for someone you "knows" about islam----you did not even know what "khutbah jumaat" means. Very basic stuff. ----
Ever been in a mosque, genius?

BTW for someone you "knows" about islam----you did not even know what "khutbah jumaat" means. Very basic stuff. ----
Yes, here in the Washington, D.C. area, including the Washington Islamic Center on Massachusetts Ave, in D.C.. Istanbul, Smyrna, Konya, Ephesus, Northern Virginia. What's your beef"?

Yes, here in the Washington, D.C. area, including the Washington Islamic Center on Massachusetts Ave, in D.C.. Istanbul, Smyrna, Konya, Ephesus, Northern Virginia. What's your beef"?

that's funny-----you claim that you have been in mosques and STILL have no idea what the KHUTBAH JUMAAT is. Were you drugged when you entered?

that's funny-----you claim that you have been in mosques and STILL have no idea what the KHUTBAH JUMAAT is. Were you drugged when you entered?
You apparently have no idea of what you are talking about.

You apparently have no idea of what you are talking about.

You have made a statement which is entirely without basis----
Were I to ask you on what you base your statement, you would be stumped. You visited mosques but had no idea what goes on there-------sorta like a TOURIST looking at the
architecture. How nice. I have attended Hindu festival celebrations----but I do not pretend to have a reasonable concept of the practice of the religion beyond a VERY SUPERFICIAL impression. -------unlike you------I do not PRETEND and I am not a propagandaist. So far you have parroted propaganda as if you are reading and repeating a script. I will ask a very simple question-----When the World Trade Center was destroyed------were you SURPRISED that muslims did it? I was not and I can TELL YOU WHY

Forum List

Back