New York court overturns Harvey Weinstein's rape conviction

New York compulsively loves criminals.

Weinstein and the DemoKKKrat rape ring he runs are overjoyed. Harvey will soon be free.

New York’s highest court on Thursday overturned Harvey Weinstein’s 2020 rape conviction, finding the judge at the landmark #MeToo trial prejudiced the ex-movie mogul with “egregious” improper rulings, including a decision to let women testify about allegations that weren’t part of the case.

“We conclude that the trial court erroneously admitted testimony of uncharged, alleged prior sexual acts against persons other than the complainants of the underlying crimes,” the court’s 4-3 decision said. “The remedy for these egregious errors is a new trial.”

Being transferred to Ca, where he's already been found guilty and sentenced to 17 years.

I'm curious how this is going to affect Broadway, and legitimate theater.

If rapists like producer Weinstein can their case overturned, what chance do actresses have suing directors, producers, angels, etc that molest them?

Being transferred to Ca, where he's already been found guilty and sentenced to 17 years.

I'm curious how this is going to affect Broadway, and legitimate theater.

If rapists like producer Weinstein can their case overturned, what chance do actresses have suing directors, producers, angels, etc that molest them?
I have no doubt someone else has already taken his place,,

You didn't read my post. I'm saying RWNJs let this pervert loose.

That's not true, though. You're defending Weinstein by making up an imaginary enemy to run cover for you.

Sick.

Also, I'm still waiting for you to accept the bet to defend your assertion that the NY State Appeals court is "right-wing". Are you in?

Like Trump, Harvey has high priced lawyers and fixers who get him out of shit when he commits crimes or wants to shut a woman up.

or maybe trial judges can follow the law, proper procedure, and not try to put their own spin on things?

It's similar to Umpires in baseball trying to make the game about them.

yes rapist and child molesters have a tendency to trigger me,,

unlike you who gets turned on when you hear women are being raped,,,

You don't realize how the right wing media is duping you. What have you guys been crying about for years? Trannies in bathrooms? Well look how this story starts off

Trans man arrested for assaulting a girl in her home, in the bathroom. Why does it matter that it happened in the bathroom? It doesn't. But they want to scare you with trannies in bathrooms. Otherwise it's just a tranny who attacked a girl. So what? I can show you a white straight hetero man who attacked a girl. So what? Are all straight hetero men responsible for him?

1714056291701.png

You don't realize how the right wing media is duping you. What have you guys been crying about for years? Trannies in bathrooms? Well look how this story starts off

Trans man arrested for assaulting a girl in her home, in the bathroom. Why does it matter that it happened in the bathroom? It doesn't. But they want to scare you with trannies in bathrooms. Otherwise it's just a tranny who attacked a girl. So what? I can show you a white straight hetero man who attacked a girl. So what? Are all straight hetero men responsible for him?

View attachment 937521

What does this have to do with your fellow DemoKKKrats in New York letting Harvey Weinstein off the hook?

View attachment 937521
yo later pervert,,

youve showed the world what a sick fuck you are and no deflecting will ever change that,,

beware the wood chipper

we've gone from a serial rapist to trannnies?

How did you make that leap?

New York compulsively loves criminals.

Weinstein and the DemoKKKrat rape ring he runs are overjoyed. Harvey will soon be free.

New York’s highest court on Thursday overturned Harvey Weinstein’s 2020 rape conviction, finding the judge at the landmark #MeToo trial prejudiced the ex-movie mogul with “egregious” improper rulings, including a decision to let women testify about allegations that weren’t part of the case.

“We conclude that the trial court erroneously admitted testimony of uncharged, alleged prior sexual acts against persons other than the complainants of the underlying crimes,” the court’s 4-3 decision said. “The remedy for these egregious errors is a new trial.”

It looks like the old adage; you get the justice you can afford. Scumbags with cash, skate? That doesn't sound like the country any of us envision. MAGA

Forum List

Back