New York prosecutors can get Trump tax returns, court rules

and now they get to do it to you too stupid mother fkr.
I don't cheat on my taxes. And you know in your guts, the Douche would.
Don't be mad at better peoples, for your Orange lord.

The Douche is a fraud scammer, its the type that would.

Seem like it stole from its foundation, as it's closed.

If he cheated, why hasn't the IRS filed charges?

Oops!
Well, they are not looking to investigate financial fraud. They review tax returns so to see if they report and follow current tax laws.
But the Douche claims ITS under audit all the time. Soon he will be getting more reviews when the fraud crimes are exposed to the IRS.
That's how this works.
You don't think the IRS looks into financial fraud? Did you really just post that?

Moron.

Trump, once again, left a flaming bag on his porch, and rabid Progs are knocking each other over to stomp it.

I'd feel sorry for you, but how many fucking times are you going to do this to yourselves???

Born in Kenya Obama's IRS must have combed through the returns and would have gladly leaked any Turbo Tax Tim Geithner issues!

Think, Mcfly! THINK!
Of course, that is all embarrassingly stupid delusion and self soothing. Trump has calculated that releasing his tax returns would harm him more than being the first president in decades to withold them.

And we are going to find out why.
You do realize this ruling was for them to be released for a Grand Jury proceeding, right? As such, they will not become public unless SDNY hacks leak them illegally.

Oops!
I'm sure it will come out. As others requesting the taxes can get them now.
Funny how you are pushing for someone to break the law because you are hoping Trump broke the law.

Hypocrisy much?:21:
What DOPer delusional melon farts in your head, of the breaking of laws, are happening here?
The Judges say it legal to see them. TWICE!

I don"t care about the tax returns of a billionaire who became President. I would be more interested to see the tax returns of politicians who became mega millionaires and billionaires. You know, like the Clintons, Bidens and Obamas.

I feel the Great Douche is moving to Florida to claim one house in the homestead protection act so to have a roof overhead still.
So it can file Bankruptcy when the taxes are opened.

DtvFBV7XQAAY9Mc.jpg

To me, IT starts these projects to launder Russia mob money.

2951407064e899c9938c750fb1253163--donald-trump-donald-oconnor.jpg

like I said ur a Dumb ass .

upload_2019-11-4_13-5-41.png

Oops!
Well, they are not looking to investigate financial fraud. They review tax returns so to see if they report and follow current tax laws.
But the Douche claims ITS under audit all the time. Soon he will be getting more reviews when the fraud crimes are exposed to the IRS.
That's how this works.
You don't think the IRS looks into financial fraud? Did you really just post that?

Moron.
They look at tax returns if they feel it's wrong. It asks you to prove they are wrong.
If they feel you broke laws it reports the return to a legal department to make a case for trial.
To be investigated by other departments to bring a case. The Tax reviewer will be ask to explain it in court.

What compelling interest does NY have for snooping through Trump's tax returns?
I mean besides a political vendetta.

I feel the Great Douche is moving to Florida to claim one house in the homestead protection act so to have a roof overhead still.
So it can file Bankruptcy when the taxes are opened.

DtvFBV7XQAAY9Mc.jpg

To me, IT starts these projects to launder Russia mob money.

2951407064e899c9938c750fb1253163--donald-trump-donald-oconnor.jpg

like I said ur a Dumb ass .

View attachment 288024
Most of what it claims is riding off Obama's work in the office.

I don"t care about the tax returns of a billionaire who became President. I would be more interested to see the tax returns of politicians who became mega millionaires and billionaires. You know, like the Clintons, Bidens and Obamas.
DOPer Weak, you know the Douche is a fraud scammer.

The Foundation fraud. Real Estate Fraud. And what Hero Michael Dean Cohen told them.

Funny his middle name is DEAN like Nixons Dean spewed.

The Foundation fraud. Real Estate Fraud. And what Hero Michael Dean Cohen told them.

Funny his middle name is DEAN like Nixons Dean spewed.

Mr. Cohen is sitting in the penitentiary as an ADMITTED liar.

Nothing he says can be trusted.

He even lied during his Congressional testimony.

John Dean is a moron, who also tried to get Dubya impeached

Trump, once again, left a flaming bag on his porch, and rabid Progs are knocking each other over to stomp it.

I'd feel sorry for you, but how many fucking times are you going to do this to yourselves???

Born in Kenya Obama's IRS must have combed through the returns and would have gladly leaked any Turbo Tax Tim Geithner issues!

Think, Mcfly! THINK!
Of course, that is all embarrassingly stupid delusion and self soothing. Trump has calculated that releasing his tax returns would harm him more than being the first president in decades to withold them.

You do realize this ruling was for them to be released for a Grand Jury proceeding, right? As such, they will not become public unless SDNY hacks leak them illegally.

Oops!
Funny how you are pushing for someone to break the law because you are hoping Trump broke the law.

What DOPer delusional melon farts in your head, of the breaking of laws, are happening here?
In a Grand Jury proceeding. Releasing Grand Jury information is illegal, Dummy.

Get a clue.

Oops!
That's how this works.

Moron.
They look at tax returns if they feel it's wrong. It asks you to prove they are wrong.
If they feel you broke laws it reports the return to a legal department to make a case for trial.
To be investigated by other departments to bring a case. The Tax reviewer will be ask to explain it in court.
Why hasn't the IRS reported the return to a legal department then?

Oops!

Oops!

Get a clue.
My post said. Others are wanting the tax return. They will expose the information.

Oops!

Get a clue.
My post said. Others are wanting the tax return. They will expose the information.
The court didn't rule they could be released to just anyone. Only in a Grand Jury proceeding. Apparently, you either didn't read the link, or are too stupid to understand it.

Get a clue.
The court didn't rule they could be released to just anyone. Only in a Grand Jury proceeding. Apparently, you either didn't read the link, or are too stupid to understand it.
Many other cases (Like three house Committees) are wanting access to returns will get them if SCOTUS does not take the case. And more if they do and rule bad for the El Douche'.
If they take the case, SCOTUS will rule bad for the Douche. I guess they won't hear the cases. As two lower courts ruled against the Orange Fraudster Douche'.

Many other cases (Like three house Committees) are wanting access to returns will get them if SCOTUS does not take the case. And more if they do and rule bad for the Douche.
If they take the case, SCOTUS will rule bad for the DOuche. I guess they won't hear the cases. As two lower court ruled against the Orange Fraudster Douche'.

Why do you think these house committees are able to actually read and understand the Trump tax return?

Or is their purpose just to try and demagogue the form?

Uh oh.....looks like the secret won't be secret much longer..If the SCOTUS agrees with the lower court...

"President Donald Trump's longtime accounting firm must hand over eight years of his tax returns to New York prosecutors, a U.S. appeals court ruled Monday in the latest setback for Trump in his tenacious efforts to keep his finances secret.
The ruling by the New York-based 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals backed the ability of prosecutors to enforce a subpoena for the returns against accounting firm Mazars LLP. With the Republican president set to appeal, the ruling sets the stage for an expected showdown at the U.S. Supreme Court, whose 5-4 conservative majority includes two justices appointed by Trump."

GOOD! I, for one, would like to see the Deutsche Bank Russian money laundering timeline with tRump loans.

Deutsche Bank Faces Criminal Investigation for Potential Money-Laundering Lapses

Uh oh.....looks like the secret won't be secret much longer..If the SCOTUS agrees with the lower court...

"President Donald Trump's longtime accounting firm must hand over eight years of his tax returns to New York prosecutors, a U.S. appeals court ruled Monday in the latest setback for Trump in his tenacious efforts to keep his finances secret.
The ruling by the New York-based 2nd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals backed the ability of prosecutors to enforce a subpoena for the returns against accounting firm Mazars LLP. With the Republican president set to appeal, the ruling sets the stage for an expected showdown at the U.S. Supreme Court, whose 5-4 conservative majority includes two justices appointed by Trump."

GOOD! I, for one, would like to see the Deutsche Bank Russian money laundering timeline with tRump loans.

Deutsche Bank Faces Criminal Investigation for Potential Money-Laundering Lapses

Its been more than 4 years since Donald J. Trump disembarked from the Golden Escalator to begin his service to America.

During that time, he has been harassed with phony "investigations" without a break.

Why would you think these libtard investigators "missed" this for so long?

Doesn't make sense.

I think the extremists are grasping at straws, and this is just another piece of Fake News.

BTW, Deutsche Bank is one of the world's largest banks and is a publicly listed issue. I don't think a pillar of the world financial community would get involved in penny ante thievery as you are suggesting.

Forum List

Back