New York prosecutors can get Trump tax returns, court rules

Funny how you are pushing for someone to break the law because you are hoping Trump broke the law.

Hypocrisy much?:21:
What DOPer delusional melon farts in your head, of the breaking of laws, are happening here?
The Judges say it legal to see them. TWICE!
In a Grand Jury proceeding. Releasing Grand Jury information is illegal, Dummy.

Get a clue.
My post said. Others are wanting the tax return. They will expose the information.
The court didn't rule they could be released to just anyone. Only in a Grand Jury proceeding. Apparently, you either didn't read the link, or are too stupid to understand it.
Many other cases (Like three house Committees) are wanting access to returns will get them if SCOTUS does not take the case. And more if they do and rule bad for the El Douche'.
If they take the case, SCOTUS will rule bad for the Douche. I guess they won't hear the cases. As two lower courts ruled against the Orange Fraudster Douche'.
Whole lotta "ifs" in your post. Unlike you, I'm dealing in reality.

The only way Trump's tax returns become public under this ruling is if someone breaks the law. Apparently, you were too stupid to understand that when you started this thread.

Notwithstanding the naive post #2 above, the court of appeal simply did what trump promised.

No doubt the trump team of lawyers will petition the supreme court to overrule this decision.

One of three things will happen:

1. The Court will not take up the appeal (and the taxes will be released);
  2. The Court will set a later date for a hearing (stall);
  3. The Court will expedite a hearing, and then vote - 5-4 to overrule the court of appeal.

John Robert's is the wild card in this...

Sorry dude, you aren't fooling anyone.

All the fat idiot can do now is try to stretch this out past the election.

You’re the one trying to fool people, not me.

The Democrat base is the one that is “dumbed down”. Do you know what the education rates are for their huge black and Latino voter base is? Probably not, nor have you ever stopped to wonder why the MSM always wants to narrow it down to “educated whites”. Why not talk about blacks and Latinos?

Well for a start this thread isn't about "blacks", "Latinos", the "Democrat base" or "education rates", whatever that means. It's about Rump being ordered to release his taxes.

And read the fucking constitution..

The courts are not over the executive Branch for a reason

Might wanna try that again in English.

Oh I forgot pigo you ride the short bus to skool..

You actually went to the trouble of scouring around for a video you know I'm not going to watch rather than fix that train wreck of a sentence?

Seems like more work to me.

You sure are stupid. His businesses paid taxes in NY.

You know the Trump Tower?? How many of his headquarters buildings are in NY??

Jesus your a dummy.

Then tell the Orange Clown to show us his taxes. He said he would four years ago "after the audit was finished" - So what's he hiding? The fact that you don't understand why he's fighting this tooth and nail makes YOU the dummy ... Dummy. :)

I wouldn't show you my tax returns so why should he show the world.

You sure are a dummy.
He promised before he won the nomination he would....then he promised he would before the election. What is he hiding?

and now they get to do it to you too stupid mother fkr.
Dear me, Alex is triggered.
th

Jesus your a dummy.

Then tell the Orange Clown to show us his taxes. He said he would four years ago "after the audit was finished" - So what's he hiding? The fact that you don't understand why he's fighting this tooth and nail makes YOU the dummy ... Dummy. :)

You sure are a dummy.
He promised before he won the nomination he would....then he promised he would before the election. What is he hiding?
Barry Hussein made a lot of promises he didn't keep too.

Grow the fuck up.

Jesus your a dummy.

You sure are a dummy.

He isn't hiding anything.

He just doesn't want to distract from his message to return America to greatness.

Chatting about whether Mr. Trump forgot to carry the one on Schedule A, or neglected to dot his I's on Schedule E, really takes away from the time he wants to spend talking about Black Unemployment or Fracking or bringing peace to the Korean peninsula

Jesus your a dummy.

You sure are a dummy.

He just doesn't want to distract from his message to return America to greatness.

Chatting about whether Mr. Trump forgot to carry the one on Schedule A, or neglected to dot his I's on Schedule E, really takes away from the time he wants to spend talking about Black Unemployment or Fracking or bringing peace to the Korean peninsula
Sounds good..but from what I can see..Trump spends most of his time worrying about his job...watching Conservative news commentary..and spending hours in the bathroom....playing with his...err...tweeter.

iu

Jesus your a dummy.

You sure are a dummy.

Sounds good..but from what I can see..Trump spends most of his time worrying about his job...watching Conservative news commentary..and spending hours in the bathroom....playing with his...err...tweeter.

iu

If you watch the Lame Stream Media, you probably don't get much coverage of the President's achievements.

Twitter is the President's preferred mode of communication with the people. It enables him to respond almost immediately when he's attacked. It isn't a toy.

You’re the one trying to fool people, not me.

The Democrat base is the one that is “dumbed down”. Do you know what the education rates are for their huge black and Latino voter base is? Probably not, nor have you ever stopped to wonder why the MSM always wants to narrow it down to “educated whites”. Why not talk about blacks and Latinos?

Well for a start this thread isn't about "blacks", "Latinos", the "Democrat base" or "education rates", whatever that means. It's about Rump being ordered to release his taxes.

And read the fucking constitution..

The courts are not over the executive Branch for a reason

Might wanna try that again in English.

Oh I forgot pigo you ride the short bus to skool..

You actually went to the trouble of scouring around for a video you know I'm not going to watch rather than fix that train wreck of a sentence?

Seems like more work to me.

Why wouldn't you watch it pigo?

To much education 4 u?

You sure are a dummy.

iu

If you watch the Lame Stream Media, you probably don't get much coverage of the President's achievements.

Twitter is the President's preferred mode of communication with the people. It enables him to respond almost immediately when he's attacked. It isn't a toy.
I agree..it isn't a toy. One day, historians will collate all Trump's Tweets..into a contemporaneous record of his Presidency. It will be studied and analyzed. I cannot wait...to read it all in the context of history.

Yes, he can respond when he is..attacked...or perceives himself as being attacked. I find it odd that you see this as a good thing.
I do not need my President to communicate with me hourly..I just want good governance...not some hothead spewing insults about whoever has earned his ire.

You sure are a dummy.

iu

I agree..it isn't a toy. One day, historians will collate all Trump's Tweets..into a contemporaneous record of his Presidency. It will be studied and analyzed. I cannot wait...to read it all in the context of history.

Yes, he can respond when he is..attacked...or perceives himself as being attacked. I find it odd that you see this as a good thing.
I do not need my President to communicate with me hourly..I just want good governance...not some hothead spewing insults about whoever has earned his ire.

Out of context of course

Forum List

Back