News crew shot **warning graphic**

When will America begin to acknowledge and confront out of control Black on White Crime? Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American. If it were reverse, would they have the same approach? Sadly, i don't think so.

Most MSM outlets haven't?

How many did you research? I saw the guy's picture on MSNBC.

Where are the protesters? where is the outrage? where are the hate crime advocates? where is sharpton, where is jackson? where is obama? where is the left wing media?

---------------------------------crickets-------------------------------------and more crickets

When will America begin to acknowledge and confront out of control Black on White Crime? Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American. If it were reverse, would they have the same approach? Sadly, i don't think so.

Most MSM outlets haven't?

How many did you research? I saw the guy's picture on MSNBC.

Was the headline on MSNBC something like "racist black guy kills two innocent whites" ? If the races were reversed that is exactly the kind of headline they would have used, and you fricken well know it.

Where are the protesters? where is the outrage? where are the hate crime advocates? where is sharpton, where is jackson? where is obama? where is the left wing media?

---------------------------------crickets-------------------------------------and more crickets
Where is your point?

Where is your point?

Where is your point?

too subtle for you, snake? hypocrisy, double standard. think about it, idiot.

Is this about your feelings, again? I have seen it on TCW reported by black and white reporters, they have reported he is black and the victims white, they don't know if it is racist.

All media outlets have been blasting the airwaves with this shooting because it involved 4 of their own.

And it was LIVE on TV. I notice you guys assign motives a lot in order to form an opinion. Its like you need a reason to be a glass half full guy so you make them up

Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American.

Bullshit. Liar.

They are reporting who did it, dumb ass. Another employee at the TV station. Vester Lee Flanagan. How's that for a big scary negro name, huh? I bet you wish it was Leroy Mujamba or something that rhymes with Obama.

NBC: Vester Lee Flanagan II, aka Bryce Williams, Named as Suspect in Live TV Shooting in Virginia

ABC: What We Know About Suspect in On-Air Shooting

I see you are positively THRILLED it was a negro!

2n6s0lj.jpg
150826-bryce-williams-twitter-profile-pic_af7d0af2b8be36073e67e5d630faff5d.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

Light skinned Negro..
That is NOT a Negro, It is a MEXICAN pretending to be a Negro1

Is this about your feelings, again? I have seen it on TCW reported by black and white reporters, they have reported he is black and the victims white, they don't know if it is racist.

thats exactly the point. if the races were reversed the media and the race industry would have already declared it a racist hate crime, and you know it.

Forum List

Back