News crew shot **warning graphic**

Accused Virginia gunman cites reaction to Charleston church shooting for killings

The monster who murdered the innocent reporters tweeted after his murders.

Says he did it as revenge for the Charleston shootings. That he wants a race war. That he is a gay black man. Says he bought his gun 2 days after charleston.

Ok....time to group him in to represent an entire group. Angry gay black man who wants a race war and murdered whites out of vengence. Good job race hustlers. Their deaths are on your hands.

Don't forget to add he was religious.

He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

After Shooting, Alleged Gunman Details Grievances in ‘Suicide Notes’

I'm just glad he wasn't white or an atheist. LOL.

The shooter had been a reporter for that news channel until he was fired.

It's not difficult to figure out his motivation, but I guess "race war" sells more papers than "a guy took revenge on the company that fired him".
Kind of like how Dylann hated God and not blacks in the church shooting?

confederate-rebel-small.gif
EQUALS
6a00d83420428d53ef0120a8d23d62970b-500wi

Black and gay. A double victim in life's lottery. Enough blame game going around and some idiot will take it seriously.

Here's the asshole's body cam video of the shooting. WARNING it's up close and personal.

https://video.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net...=1ad0fa7ad302f56365d449aa41494c30&oe=55DE24BB
Sorry, but your snuff video is no longer available.
It's still out there. See, when things are posted to the Internet, they never really go away.

Didn't your momma warn you about that?
View attachment 48370

his link was available about 30 seconds ago

Please….please….tell me there is some way they can link him to the Tea Party or Donald Trump……..the fact that he seems to have been a gay, black man……that just screws up the news coverage all to hell……….

Are you sure?

He's split this country along racial lines worse than I've seen since prior to the Civil Rights Movement.

Yeah, I conceded the point a few posts back.

Obama did contribute to the environment that leads to these things.

I sometimes pay that price for reading an entire thread from the beginning. Nevermind.

The shooter had been a reporter for that news channel until he was fired.

It's not difficult to figure out his motivation, but I guess "race war" sells more papers than "a guy took revenge on the company that fired him".

Take the perp at HIS OWN words.

He was a GAY black male....who bought a gun 2 days after the Charleston shooting....and tweeted he wants a race war with whites.

No sugar coating it. This is what the liberals have brought upon our country.

Okay. I see the Charleston shootings and up the Charleston shootings.......what's next in this racial divide poker game? (Ask, the Democraps; they love playing the race card!).
Sure buddy, the KKK is all black members...
Who the fuck talks about the KKK in 2015? What, are there like a few hundred of them in the world? They are closer to extinction than the white rhino.

Black and gay. A double victim in life's lottery. Enough blame game going around and some idiot will take it seriously.

Here's the asshole's body cam video of the shooting. WARNING it's up close and personal.

https://video.fsnc1-1.fna.fbcdn.net...=1ad0fa7ad302f56365d449aa41494c30&oe=55DE24BB
Sorry, but your snuff video is no longer available.
It's still out there. See, when things are posted to the Internet, they never really go away.

Didn't your momma warn you about that?
View attachment 48370

his link was available about 30 seconds ago

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Accused Virginia gunman cites reaction to Charleston church shooting for killings

The monster who murdered the innocent reporters tweeted after his murders.

Says he did it as revenge for the Charleston shootings. That he wants a race war. That he is a gay black man. Says he bought his gun 2 days after charleston.

Ok....time to group him in to represent an entire group. Angry gay black man who wants a race war and murdered whites out of vengence. Good job race hustlers. Their deaths are on your hands.

Don't forget to add he was religious.

He said Jehovah spoke to him, telling him to act.

After Shooting, Alleged Gunman Details Grievances in ‘Suicide Notes’

I'm just glad he wasn't white or an atheist. LOL.

Yeah…if he was an atheist he would have added 2 more to the 100 million people murdered by atheists since 1939…..

Forum List

Back