News crew shot **warning graphic**

I read 10 pages of garbage then cut to the chase. America is unraveling before our eyes. The consequence of electing a community organizer/activist as POTUS. Followers in the country like the liberal left, and the not so left, march to the beat of the drum. And Obama is playing the cadence.

52% of you screwed us real good- didn't you?

-Geaux

That's complete nonsense.

People like Rotagilla are not salivating over the idea of a race war because of liberals, and discussing race is not "making" something about race. Pretending race doesn't exist won't make racists less racist.

There must be a reason for it then? There is race no doubt. I never once said "race doesn't exist." There is racism too, but for a certain caste of the Democratic party, most of the ills that assail the country are because of race.

White cops killing black thugs for instance. They would have you believe that racism permeates every book and cranny of American society.

The year 2008 was a prime example of that. People who opposed Obama were immediately labeled as racists, ignoring the underlying disagreement with his policies, not his race.

They find ways to insert race into any issue, whether it be something like this, or something like illegal immigrants.

You think that black criminals being shot by police vastly out of proportion compared to white criminals has nothing to do with race?

You don't think that any of the hatred demonstrated towards Obama before he was even elected had to do with race?

Acknowledging that race and racism exist is not "race baiting", nor is it accusing all white people of racism, nor is it magically inspiring black people to hate whites or white people to believe that black people want to kill them.

It's simply a fact of human nature.

That is a completely bogus statistic. The reason more blacks are shot is that young black men engage in criminal activity at a rate higher than their statistical proportion of the population. Whites who engage in crime are shot by police at about the same rate as blacks who engage in crime.

I would love to see a link to back up that claim.

I'd love to see your link proving that black criminals being shot by police is vastly out of proportio to white criminals first - and no fair including petty non-crime criminals to goose up the stats.
Why isnt it fair? You dont get to set the rules. Sorry.

That's complete nonsense.

People like Rotagilla are not salivating over the idea of a race war because of liberals, and discussing race is not "making" something about race. Pretending race doesn't exist won't make racists less racist.

There must be a reason for it then? There is race no doubt. I never once said "race doesn't exist." There is racism too, but for a certain caste of the Democratic party, most of the ills that assail the country are because of race.

White cops killing black thugs for instance. They would have you believe that racism permeates every book and cranny of American society.

The year 2008 was a prime example of that. People who opposed Obama were immediately labeled as racists, ignoring the underlying disagreement with his policies, not his race.

They find ways to insert race into any issue, whether it be something like this, or something like illegal immigrants.

You think that black criminals being shot by police vastly out of proportion compared to white criminals has nothing to do with race?

You don't think that any of the hatred demonstrated towards Obama before he was even elected had to do with race?

Acknowledging that race and racism exist is not "race baiting", nor is it accusing all white people of racism, nor is it magically inspiring black people to hate whites or white people to believe that black people want to kill them.

That is a completely bogus statistic. The reason more blacks are shot is that young black men engage in criminal activity at a rate higher than their statistical proportion of the population. Whites who engage in crime are shot by police at about the same rate as blacks who engage in crime.

I'd love to see your link proving that black criminals being shot by police is vastly out of proportio to white criminals first - and no fair including petty non-crime criminals to goose up the stats.

"The most comprehensive information we have on the issue of police shootings and race in recent years comes from a 2011 Bureau of Justice Statistics study that covers the period from 2003 to 2009. Of all suspects who are known to have been killed by law-enforcement officers during that time frame, 41.7% were white, 31.7% were black, and 20.3% were Hispanic. Also during that period, blacks accounted for about 38.5% of all arrests for violent crimes—i.e., the types of crimes most likely to lead to a potentially fatal confrontation with police"

Police Shootings & Race, in an Age of Lies

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ard0309st.pdf

I read 10 pages of garbage then cut to the chase. America is unraveling before our eyes. The consequence of electing a community organizer/activist as POTUS. Followers in the country like the liberal left, and the not so left, march to the beat of the drum. And Obama is playing the cadence.

-Geaux
Do you live an alley somewhere? Do you always read 10 pages of garbage a day? Seems like you would read something more intellectually stimulating so you can expand your mind.

-Geaux
Do you live an alley somewhere? Do you always read 10 pages of garbage a day? Seems like you would read something more intellectually stimulating so you can expand your mind.

Your mom is calling you... Best run along now

-Geaux

"The most comprehensive information we have on the issue of police shootings and race in recent years comes from a 2011 Bureau of Justice Statistics study that covers the period from 2003 to 2009. Of all suspects who are known to have been killed by law-enforcement officers during that time frame, 41.7% were white, 31.7% were black, and 20.3% were Hispanic. Also during that period, blacks accounted for about 38.5% of all arrests for violent crimes—i.e., the types of crimes most likely to lead to a potentially fatal confrontation with police"

Did the police conduct those arrests? The same ones that target Black guys? Did they define what a violent crime was? Is resisting arrest a violent crime? I need answers to those type of questions.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

He made a claim. I contradicted it. I'll back mine up with sources. I doubt he'll do the same because he is full of crap.

Here is a link that shows that far more whites were shot by police than blacks.

Investigation: Police shootings

And here are a couple of articles on the topic:

Why White Men Get Shot by Cops | RealClearPolicy

All Lives Matter -- Controversies Arise Over Who Police Treat Worse | National Review Online

And here is a real difference: when the police shoot a white man, his community generally do not burn down their own town due to being egged on by our President. If you want to find a root cause, look at the attitudes that cause the violence in the first place.

He made a claim. I contradicted it. I'll back mine up with sources. I doubt he'll do the same because he is full of crap.

All Lives Matter -- Controversies Arise Over Who Police Treat Worse | National Review Online

And here is a real difference: when the police shoot a white man, his community generally do not burn down their own town due to being egged on by our President. If you want to find a root cause, look at the attitudes that cause the violence in the first place.
Seems to me that the reason whites get shot is because they are legitimate criminals for the most part. Thats the reason nothing is burned down. They arent getting shot because they are white.

-Geaux

I gave you concrete evidence. Are you going to ignore it?

-Geaux

You gave me stats compiled by racist cops. Of course I'm going to ignore it.

-Geaux

You gave me stats compiled by racist cops.

The FBI statistics and government statistics were compiled by racist cops??? Those stats came from as recently as 2009. Obama was already in office, so you're saying Obama's Justice Department is "racist"?

Seems to me that the reason whites get shot is because they are legitimate criminals for the most part. Thats the reason nothing is burned down. They arent getting shot because they are white.

And blacks aren't getting shot because they are black. They are getting shot because they are criminals who by and large resist arrest.

Last edited:
They had his film of the shooting up, and suspended his Twitter account while I was watching. He's definitely the perp.
Disappointing?
Nope

Knew somebody had to trap it.

Disturbing, wasn't it?

But the fact that you would turn a tragedy into a personal attack says a lot about your character. Nobody else on these boards has had the audacity to do that
I'm sorry, where was the personal attack of which you speak?
Read the post.

-Geaux

The FBI statistics and government statistics were compiled by racist cops??? Those stats came from as recently as 2009. Obama was already in office, so you're saying Obama's Justice Department is "racist"?

Holder racist? Nope. Say it ain't so

-Geaux

-Geaux

No I said the cops that provided the stats are racist. Unless your claim is that Obamas Justice Department made the arrests?

And black aren't getting shot because they are black. They are getting shot because they are criminals who by and large resist arrest.
I disagree. So does someone with more knowledge on the issue than you.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

-Geaux

No I said the cops that provided the stats are racist. Unless your claim is that Obamas Justice Department made the arrests?

Who runs and sets the policies for the FBI? The DOJ, right?

Forum List

Back