News crew shot **warning graphic**

I'd love to see your link proving that black criminals being shot by police is vastly out of proportio to white criminals first - and no fair including petty non-crime criminals to goose up the stats.
Why isnt it fair? You dont get to set the rules. Sorry.

He made a claim. I contradicted it. I'll back mine up with sources. I doubt he'll do the same because he is full of crap.

Here is a link that shows that far more whites were shot by police than blacks.

Investigation: Police shootings

And here are a couple of articles on the topic:

Why White Men Get Shot by Cops | RealClearPolicy

All Lives Matter -- Controversies Arise Over Who Police Treat Worse | National Review Online

And here is a real difference: when the police shoot a white man, his community generally do not burn down their own town due to being egged on by our President. If you want to find a root cause, look at the attitudes that cause the violence in the first place.
Seems to me that the reason whites get shot is because they are legitimate criminals for the most part. Thats the reason nothing is burned down. They arent getting shot because they are white.

And black aren't getting shot because they are black. They are getting shot because they are criminals who by and large resist arrest.
I disagree. So does someone with more knowledge on the issue than you.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

even if true- thats something to be proud of? lmfao. The only reason they might be afraid is because they are animals with nothing to lose; thugs, killers, drug dealers, unemployed criminals, uneducated, racist, angry, uncontrollable.

I read 10 pages of garbage then cut to the chase. America is unraveling before our eyes. The consequence of electing a community organizer/activist as POTUS. Followers in the country like the liberal left, and the not so left, march to the beat of the drum. And Obama is playing the cadence.

52% of you screwed us real good- didn't you?

-Geaux
Do you live an alley somewhere? Do you always read 10 pages of garbage a day? Seems like you would read something more intellectually stimulating so you can expand your mind.

I gave you concrete evidence. Are you going to ignore it?

Police Shootings & Race, in an Age of Lies

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ard0309st.pdf
You gave me stats compiled by racist cops.

The FBI statistics and government statistics were compiled by racist cops??? Those stats came from as recently as 2009. Obama was already in office, so you're saying Obama's Justice Department is "racist"?

Holder racist? Nope. Say it ain't so

-Geaux

Only to Mexicans and white Border Patrol agents. What's the body count on those assault rifles his DOJ hooked up the Mexican drug cartels with? Have they crossed the 600 mark yet?

I'd love to see your link proving that black criminals being shot by police is vastly out of proportio to white criminals first - and no fair including petty non-crime criminals to goose up the stats.

He made a claim. I contradicted it. I'll back mine up with sources. I doubt he'll do the same because he is full of crap.

All Lives Matter -- Controversies Arise Over Who Police Treat Worse | National Review Online

And here is a real difference: when the police shoot a white man, his community generally do not burn down their own town due to being egged on by our President. If you want to find a root cause, look at the attitudes that cause the violence in the first place.
Seems to me that the reason whites get shot is because they are legitimate criminals for the most part. Thats the reason nothing is burned down. They arent getting shot because they are white.

And black aren't getting shot because they are black. They are getting shot because they are criminals who by and large resist arrest.

“Simply put, white cops are afraid of black men. We don’t talk about it, we pretend it doesn’t exist, we claim “color blindness,” we say white officers treat black men the same way they treat white men. But that’s a lie. In fact, the bigger, the darker the black man the greater the fear. The African-American community knows this. Hell, most whites know it. Yet, even though it’s a central, if not the defining ingredient in the makeup of police racism, white cops won’t admit it to themselves, or to others.”

Norm Stamper, Breaking Rank: A Top Cop's Exposé of the Dark Side of American Policing

So, you only support police as a source of info when the police diss other police. Hardly a surprise there.

Do you live an alley somewhere? Do you always read 10 pages of garbage a day? Seems like you would read something more intellectually stimulating so you can expand your mind.

I gave you concrete evidence. Are you going to ignore it?

Police Shootings & Race, in an Age of Lies

http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/ard0309st.pdf

The FBI statistics and government statistics were compiled by racist cops??? Those stats came from as recently as 2009. Obama was already in office, so you're saying Obama's Justice Department is "racist"?
No I said the cops that provided the stats are racist. Unless your claim is that Obamas Justice Department made the arrests?

Who runs and sets the policies for the FBI? The DOJ, right?
What does that have to do with the cops arresting people?

So, you only support police as a source of info when the police diss other police. Hardly a surprise there.
Exactly. Why would I believe something that goes counter to what I have witnessed and ignore a cop that validates what I have also witnessed? Is this Opposite Day?

No I said the cops that provided the stats are racist. Unless your claim is that Obamas Justice Department made the arrests?

The subject wasn't about the police "arresting" people. It was about the police shooting people. And the government starts show that there are not an abnormal number of black people being shot by police, so STFU and punch yourself in the face until I say stop.

You don't need any stats to know nig-gers are very violent, it's common knowledge

In San Francisco so many news crews have been beaten and robbed they now have security. That might have to go national.

The subject wasn't about the police "arresting" people. It was about the police shooting people. And the government starts show that there are not an abnormal number of black people being shot by police, so STFU and punch yourself in the face until I say stop.
Yes actually that was the subject. Didnt you see me put it in my post? Typically they are one and the same. The people get shot while the cops are attempting to arrest them or are you claiming the cops just run around shooting people?

even if true- thats something to be proud of? lmfao. The only reason they might be afraid is because they are animals with nothing to lose; thugs, killers, drug dealers, unemployed criminals, uneducated, racist, angry, uncontrollable.
Who said anyone was proud? Do you see that word or did your fear make you see it in my post? To me its a shame a white cop is so afraid of me he will shoot me out of fear.

Who said anyone was proud? Do you see that word or did your fear make you see it in my post? To me its a shame a white cop is so afraid of me he will shoot me out of fear.
The reason doesn't matter. It's the result that counts.

except your white.

except your white.
60441268.jpg

The reason doesn't matter. It's the result that counts.
Thats the philosophy of a sheep. Become a free thinker man.

Another mentally ill man who was allowed to legally buy a gun. The background check system is broken.

Our mental health system is broken, Agitator.

That's fair enough. I don't understand the objection on keeping the mentally ill from owning firearms, though. It's a no brainer.

You are right...keeping guns out of the hands of the truly dangerously mentally ill is a no brainer....sadly, you anti gun extremists will use it as an excuse to deny every other gun owner that you can find from getting a gun.

You have insomnia...no gun for you.

You visited a social worker in high school...no gun for you.

See....we don't trust you guys. You have made it impossible to do anything effective because you always focus on the people who are law abiding, directing all of your efforts to disarm them, knowing that the measures you adopt will not stop actual criminals or mass shooters.

Typical straw man. I'm not against law abiding citizens having the right to own and carry firearms for legitimate self-defense.

I'm also for private firearm organizations training people in the responsible keeping and use of firearms. It should be their primary function.

Unfortunately, there are anarchistic elements in American culture that are perverting those purposes, and causing them to lose support. Those who support such drift are doing legitimate gun owners no favors.

Not a straw man, the truth.

Forum List

Back