News crew shot **warning graphic**

Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American.

Bullshit. Liar.

They are reporting who did it, dumb ass. Another employee at the TV station. Vester Lee Flanagan. How's that for a big scary negro name, huh? I bet you wish it was Leroy Mujamba or something that rhymes with Obama.

NBC: Vester Lee Flanagan II, aka Bryce Williams, Named as Suspect in Live TV Shooting in Virginia

ABC: What We Know About Suspect in On-Air Shooting

I see you are positively THRILLED it was a negro!

2n6s0lj.jpg

They conveniently didn't mention he was African American. I'm pretty sure if it were the reverse, Outlets like CNN and NBC couldn't mention race enough.

Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American.

Bullshit. Liar.

They are reporting who did it, dumb ass. Another employee at the TV station. Vester Lee Flanagan. How's that for a big scary negro name, huh? I bet you wish it was Leroy Mujamba or something that rhymes with Obama.

NBC: Vester Lee Flanagan II, aka Bryce Williams, Named as Suspect in Live TV Shooting in Virginia

ABC: What We Know About Suspect in On-Air Shooting

I see you are positively THRILLED it was a negro!

2n6s0lj.jpg

They conveniently didn't mention he was African American. I'm pretty sure if it were the reverse, Outlets like CNN and NBC couldn't mention race enough.

See that? Mention BlooFantom and this guy shows up.

Obviously this can only mean one thing....

SOCKS-by-IFTTT-01-660x660.jpg

When will America begin to acknowledge and confront out of control Black on White Crime? Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American. If it were reverse, would they have the same approach? Sadly, i don't think so.

Most MSM outlets haven't?

How many did you research? I saw the guy's picture on MSNBC.

NBC and most of the MSM hasn't discussed this in a racial context. If it were the reverse, they would only be talking race right now.

Last edited:
When will America begin to acknowledge and confront out of control Black on White Crime? Most MSM Outlets still refuse to report that the man who committed this heinous crime was an African American. If it were reverse, would they have the same approach? Sadly, i don't think so.

NBC and most of the MSM hasn't discussed this in a racial context. It it were the reverse, they would only be talking race right now.

Speculation fallacy. Twice in a row.

And the next post will make three.

Was the headline on MSNBC something like "racist black guy kills two innocent whites" ? If the races were reversed that is exactly the kind of headline they would have used, and you fricken well know it.

Absolutely.

NBC and most of the MSM hasn't discussed this in a racial context. It it were the reverse, they would only be talking race right now.

Speculation fallacy. Twice in a row.

And the next post will make three.

How so?

Hmm. White reporters shot by black guy.
Wonder how this will spin.

It won't. Most of the MSM won't discuss it in a racial context. It will be conveniently ignored. White Communists/Progressives and racist African Americans prefer to pretend out of control Black on White crime doesn't exist. It's a convenient delusion.

Last edited:
The gun culture of America reigns supreme.

Damn it. Damn it to hell, anyway.....

You're wrong. The gun culture of America uses firearms for hunting, sport, and self-protection, not for violence and murder. What you're thinking of is the criminal culture of America: The one that's being driven by the liberal media, liberal Hollywood, an the liberal music industry.
Except every day citizens of all colors and ages and gender murder with guns.

Then why does the MSM only obsess over White on Black crime? Which by the way, is extremely rare in America today. However, Black on White crime is rampant. Why no mention of that?

NBC and most of the MSM hasn't discussed this in a racial context. If it were the reverse, they would only be talking race right now.

exactly

and this guy was full of white hate ta boot

exactly

Yeah, it's beginning to look like that. It seems he was obsessed with the race stuff.

exactly

Yeah, it's beginning to look like that. It seems he was obsessed with the race stuff.

the left has been pushing that the last few years pretty heavy

I see you still haven't a clue.

Uh huh. you weren't even part of the conversation until I mentioned you by first name alone to Esmerelda . I didn't tag you or make mention of your full name...no way for you to get an alert....you were totally absent from the conversation, yet within mere minutes of that post you arrive. Logged out and back into your alternate screen name didn't ya? uh huh.

Can we say....

687474703a2f2f75706c6f61642e77696b696d656469612e6f72672f77696b6970656469612f636f6d6d6f6e732f612f61372f536f636b2d7075707065742e6a7067

SOCK PUPPET!!!! :lmao: what a tool. At least try not to be so obvious and wait an hour or two.

You are suffering from paranoid delusions of grandeur.

It really isn't that hard to figure out. When you have not been part of the thread, mentioned, referred to, and no one has said anything that would give you an alert on your feed...yet within mere moments of someone mentioning even the first half of your screen name OH MY GOD...YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE as if you were alerted that you had been mentioned by sheer power of psychic ability....yeah...you are working a sock. Totally pathetic, but what I have come to expect from you.

Obviously, we are out to get you. Ooops, did I say we?

I gots bad news but it's gotta be said.
You see, I am Carla. And Esmeralda too. Fatter o'Mact I'm also BluePhantom. You're all just a pigment of my imaginarium. You may axe, "where did I come from?" Well the truth is, I found you all in a dryer at the laundromat.

Wrap your proxy heads around that. :muahaha:
I recently watched a movie about multiple personality. I see it's alive and well in Pogo. :)
116060-114071.jpg

Pogo's on the right. Carla on the left. And the beautiful one in the middle c'est moi. :)

exactly

Ugly Race-Bating incitement. They should be ashamed of themselves.

exactly

Ugly Race-Bating incitement. They should be ashamed of themselves.

Whereas you with the echo chamber speculation fallacy bullshit should not.
I'll make a note to remind myself to consider remembering that.

As far as the "main stream media" ignoring the races of all people involved?

I turned on the news (MSNBC) at 12:00 pm CST (1:00 pm EST), and not only did they show the picture of the blonde lady and the white dude, but they also showed the picture of the black dude that did all the shooting.

Race was not hidden, and they didn't overlook it.

The Rushing Limp Idiot is wrong yet again (surprise).

Incorrect. They have not acknowledged him being African American. If it were the reverse, NBC would only be talking race right now.

Uh huh. you weren't even part of the conversation until I mentioned you by first name alone to Esmerelda . I didn't tag you or make mention of your full name...no way for you to get an alert....you were totally absent from the conversation, yet within mere minutes of that post you arrive. Logged out and back into your alternate screen name didn't ya? uh huh.

Can we say....

687474703a2f2f75706c6f61642e77696b696d656469612e6f72672f77696b6970656469612f636f6d6d6f6e732f612f61372f536f636b2d7075707065742e6a7067

SOCK PUPPET!!!! :lmao: what a tool. At least try not to be so obvious and wait an hour or two.

It really isn't that hard to figure out. When you have not been part of the thread, mentioned, referred to, and no one has said anything that would give you an alert on your feed...yet within mere moments of someone mentioning even the first half of your screen name OH MY GOD...YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE as if you were alerted that you had been mentioned by sheer power of psychic ability....yeah...you are working a sock. Totally pathetic, but what I have come to expect from you.

You see, I am Carla. And Esmeralda too. Fatter o'Mact I'm also BluePhantom. You're all just a pigment of my imaginarium. You may axe, "where did I come from?" Well the truth is, I found you all in a dryer at the laundromat.

I recently watched a movie about multiple personality. I see it's alive and well in Pogo. :)
116060-114071.jpg

Pogo's on the right. Carla on the left. And the beautiful one in the middle c'est moi. :)

Nous nous appelons "Sybil".

Can we say....

116060-114071.jpg

:D

Forum List

Back