News crew shot **warning graphic**

This does now appear to be at least somewhat racially motivated. He was obsessed with some warped 'White Man is out to get me' conspiracy theory. The MSM isn't discussing it, and probably never will. But it does look like this was a brutal racially motivated slaughter.

The black fag had a great job and he still hated white people

White liberals want to believe so bad that blacks love them

Yeah, they cling to that delusional belief right up until the time they get stranded in the hood. Then they quickly realize it's on. There are many racist African Americans out there. It's not only whites that can be racists.

And if any white Communist/Progressive disagrees with me, they're welcome to spend a late night down in the hood. Let em see what kind of welcome they receive from the brothas. I dare them to go for it.

Most MSM outlets haven't?

How many did you research? I saw the guy's picture on MSNBC.

NBC and most of the MSM hasn't discussed this in a racial context. If it were the reverse, they would only be talking race right now.
exactly

and this guy was full of white hate ta boot

Yeah, it's beginning to look like that. It seems he was obsessed with the race stuff.

the left has been pushing that the last few years pretty heavy

Ugly Race-Bating incitement. They should be ashamed of themselves.

who knows what their motives really are

As far as the "main stream media" ignoring the races of all people involved?

I turned on the news (MSNBC) at 12:00 pm CST (1:00 pm EST), and not only did they show the picture of the blonde lady and the white dude, but they also showed the picture of the black dude that did all the shooting.

Race was not hidden, and they didn't overlook it.

The Rushing Limp Idiot is wrong yet again (surprise).

Incorrect. They have not acknowledged him being African American. If it were the reverse, NBC would only be talking race right now.

NBC would only be talking race right now
msnbc had to interject white into the zimmerman case so badly

they had to coin the phrase

white-hispanic

You are suffering from paranoid delusions of grandeur.

It really isn't that hard to figure out. When you have not been part of the thread, mentioned, referred to, and no one has said anything that would give you an alert on your feed...yet within mere moments of someone mentioning even the first half of your screen name OH MY GOD...YOU SUDDENLY APPEAR OUT OF NOWHERE as if you were alerted that you had been mentioned by sheer power of psychic ability....yeah...you are working a sock. Totally pathetic, but what I have come to expect from you.

Obviously, we are out to get you. Ooops, did I say we?

I gots bad news but it's gotta be said.
You see, I am Carla. And Esmeralda too. Fatter o'Mact I'm also BluePhantom. You're all just a pigment of my imaginarium. You may axe, "where did I come from?" Well the truth is, I found you all in a dryer at the laundromat.

Wrap your proxy heads around that. :muahaha:
I recently watched a movie about multiple personality. I see it's alive and well in Pogo. :)
116060-114071.jpg

Pogo's on the right. Carla on the left. And the beautiful one in the middle c'est moi. :)

Nous nous appelons "Sybil".

Oh no!!!

mommy2.jpg

This does now appear to be at least somewhat racially motivated. He was obsessed with some warped 'White Man is out to get me' conspiracy theory. The MSM isn't discussing it, and probably never will. But it does look like this was a brutal racially motivated slaughter.
Just like the recent 'slaughter' of several black people in a black church--the killer a white man who hated blacks. No difference. They are both very sick individuals, each just as bad as the other.

Just like the recent 'slaughter' of several black people in a black church--the killer a white man who hated blacks. No difference. They are both very sick individuals, each just as bad as the other.

so if there is no difference.....

then Obama will be attending the memorial service for the white folks and denouncing black on white racism and crime?

then Obama will be attending the memorial service for the white folks and denouncing black on white racism and crime?
You are so ignorant. The reason Obama attended the memorial service at that time is because it was a famous black church and he personally knew the pastor who was murdered. And he didn't denounce white racism, he denounced racism in general. You people are such sick, disgusting MFs. If there is a god, when you meet your maker, you are going to have a lot to answer for.

The fact is that abortion is not only a women's issue but an American political issue. Sit down.
Fuck you, you sit down, ass hole; murderers cannot be allowed or this nation falls. Which is probably what you want anyway.
You look so stupid. You did not read what preceded my comment. :lol:

You are a fucking liar, so fuck you and your damned comment, Jake the Fake Delegate.

Trump has turned EVERYTHING around and you kiss asses are going to weep many tears when your crony capitalism and elitist lobbyist system is torn apart by voters over the next 20 years.
Jorge Ramos slew the campaign as if he were a toreador in a bullring.

I read 10 pages of garbage then cut to the chase. America is unraveling before our eyes. The consequence of electing a community organizer/activist as POTUS. Followers in the country like the liberal left, and the not so left, march to the beat of the drum. And Obama is playing the cadence.

52% of you screwed us real good- didn't you?

-Geaux
Well, no, it was backlash from the GOP's war on the middle class that got Obama elected. Stop playing the victim!

What are you responding too? Your comments have nothing to do with my quote

Obama was elected because lazy clucks want free stuff.

Fact

-Geaux

And the GOP will continue to say...."What Problem? I don't see a Problem.."

Mental illness and guns are a deadly combination. The NRA keeps saying that its the people killing, not the guns. All the while lining the pockets and paying the bills for Republican Nay Sayers. This shooting was very close to home.

I know there is a solution to solving many of these incidents, but we will never come close to finding it as long as the GOP bows to the NRA. I suggest that background checks require someone in the immediate family to sign off on any gun purchase application. At the very least, have a Doctor who is familiar with the applicant to sign off before a gun is purchase.

We all know that Doctors will sign and approve anything for their patients, but they may think twice before they sign approval to put a gun in the hands of a mad man, realizing that they may be liable if something like this incident happens.

Something needs to be done. I am a hunter and I have guns. NO ONE is advocating banning guns, but let's try to use some common sense in the proliferation of them.

Last edited:
I read 10 pages of garbage then cut to the chase. America is unraveling before our eyes. The consequence of electing a community organizer/activist as POTUS. Followers in the country like the liberal left, and the not so left, march to the beat of the drum. And Obama is playing the cadence.

-Geaux
Well, no, it was backlash from the GOP's war on the middle class that got Obama elected. Stop playing the victim!

Fact

-Geaux

Obama was elected because changing demographics are making it nearly impossible for the GOP to win a national election. 2016 will be no different, but it will be a lot funnier if the Trump wins the GOP nomination. I LOVE IT!

-Geaux

Fact

-Geaux

Indeed

Obama was elected because changing demographics are making it nearly impossible for the GOP to win a national election. 2016 will be no different, but it will be a lot funnier if the Trump wins the GOP nomination. I LOVE IT!

I surmised, can't prove it, that the average Obama voter comes from a family ~2 generations deep in America. No more does the voter have a family member that fought in Vietnam, Iraq, etc.

Those days are gone

-Geaux

-Geaux

Fact

-Geaux

Indeed

I surmised, can't prove it, that the average Obama voter comes from a family ~2 generations deep in America. No more does the voter have a family member that fought in Vietnam, Iraq, etc.

Those days are gone

-Geaux

That is reasonable. Time does not stand still. America will be a very different country, five or even ten years down the road.

-Geaux

Fact

-Geaux

Indeed

Those days are gone

-Geaux

That is reasonable. Time does not stand still. America will be a very different country, five or even ten years down the road.

And IMO, a direct result of America's failed diversity experiment

-Geaux

You are so ignorant. The reason Obama attended the memorial service at that time is because it was a famous black church and he personally knew the pastor who was murdered. And he didn't denounce white racism, he denounced racism in general. You people are such sick, disgusting MFs. If there is a god, when you meet your maker, you are going to have a lot to answer for.

the murders were clearly racially motivated

you are such a kind and tolerant individual.

and you are obviously not a racist

the murders were clearly racially motivated

you are such a kind and tolerant individual.

and you are obviously not a racist
You are missing the point bozo. The church was a famous historic landmark, both nationally and internationally. In addition, Obama had know the paster who died, known him personally.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back