News crew shot **warning graphic**

This does now appear to be at least somewhat racially motivated. He was obsessed with some warped 'White Man is out to get me' conspiracy theory. The MSM isn't discussing it, and probably never will. But it does look like this was a brutal racially motivated slaughter.
Just like the recent 'slaughter' of several black people in a black church--the killer a white man who hated blacks. No difference. They are both very sick individuals, each just as bad as the other.

so if there is no difference.....

then Obama will be attending the memorial service for the white folks and denouncing black on white racism and crime?
You are so ignorant. The reason Obama attended the memorial service at that time is because it was a famous black church and he personally knew the pastor who was murdered. And he didn't denounce white racism, he denounced racism in general. You people are such sick, disgusting MFs. If there is a god, when you meet your maker, you are going to have a lot to answer for.

the murders were clearly racially motivated

you are such a kind and tolerant individual.

and you are obviously not a racist
You are missing the point bozo. The church was a famous historic landmark, both nationally and internationally. In addition, Obama had know the pasture who died, known him personally.

If that helps you sleep at night.

Do you also believe in the tooth fairy?

-Geaux

Just like the recent 'slaughter' of several black people in a black church--the killer a white man who hated blacks. No difference. They are both very sick individuals, each just as bad as the other.

so if there is no difference.....

then Obama will be attending the memorial service for the white folks and denouncing black on white racism and crime?
You are so ignorant. The reason Obama attended the memorial service at that time is because it was a famous black church and he personally knew the pastor who was murdered. And he didn't denounce white racism, he denounced racism in general. You people are such sick, disgusting MFs. If there is a god, when you meet your maker, you are going to have a lot to answer for.

the murders were clearly racially motivated

you are such a kind and tolerant individual.

and you are obviously not a racist
You are missing the point bozo. The church was a famous historic landmark, both nationally and internationally. In addition, Obama had know the pasture who died, known him personally.

If that helps you sleep at night.

Do you also believe in the tooth fairy?

-Geaux
:cuckoo:

Mentally ill white kid kills blacks in a church - Confederate Flag banned, Call for removing Confederate Monuments, and even a call for digging up confederate soldiers and removing them from govt cemetaries (even though a law was passed making Confederate soldiers official US Vets...)

So, after a black, gay man guns down 2 whites on live TV, THAT should mean the Gay Pride Rainbow Flag be immediately banned and taken down, any monuments / banners / plaques honoring Gay lifestyles / Gay people should be taken down / removed AND the 'Black Lives Matter' group / flag should be outlawed / banned & any reference to them be shunned, right?!

nope, you have tha ass look on this one. enjoy!
Me: Was Obama ever arrested for drugs?
Redfish: He admitted he used drugs.
Redfish: The sky is blue.
Redfish: I dont care. Now there!

as far as we know, obama was never arrested for drugs. So what? I never said, or implied, that he had been.

Now, STFU and tell us if Barry Soetoro was ever arrested for anything. Do you know? Do you care?
Then you should STFU if you dont know what the discussion is about boy.

Boy? you racist asshole. don be callin me no boi der you honkie junkie.
Too late. I already called you boy and you wont do anything about it will you?

If I knew who you are and where you are, I would kick your sorry ass. :up_yours:

Typical straw man. I'm not against law abiding citizens having the right to own and carry firearms for legitimate self-defense.

I'm also for private firearm organizations training people in the responsible keeping and use of firearms. It should be their primary function.

Unfortunately, there are anarchistic elements in American culture that are perverting those purposes, and causing them to lose support. Those who support such drift are doing legitimate gun owners no favors.
The perverts are liberals. Are you going to try and say this gay black professional victim wasn't? I'd call bull. The fact is the left incites people like this, turning them into powder kegs of frustration by making them believe that they are losers in life's lottery, then we get smug condescending assholes like you step in and imply it's somehow the fault of gun owners.

This guy had the ultimate liberal meltdown and threw a temper tantrum to make others feel his pain. You want to prevent violence by guns? Keep them out of the hands of liberals. Nothing is ever their fault, and if they don't get what they want there will be hell to pay.

The video seems to be scrubbed. Is there a website that has the actual video in full? The live coverage video and also the shooters video.

too subtle for you, snake? hypocrisy, double standard. think about it, idiot.
Is this about your feelings, again? I have seen it on TCW reported by black and white reporters, they have reported he is black and the victims white, they don't know if it is racist.

They don't know if it was racist???? WTF, the guy put out a manifesto claiming racial discrimination and saying he would get even----------------not racist? are you that fricken stupid? Why hasn't obozo called this a hate crime?

you fricken liberal assholes are the biggest hypocrites on earth.

Is this about your feelings, again? I have seen it on TCW reported by black and white reporters, they have reported he is black and the victims white, they don't know if it is racist.

They don't know if it was racist???? WTF, the guy put out a manifesto claiming racial discrimination and saying he would get even----------------not racist? are you that fricken stupid? Why hasn't obozo called this a hate crime?

You have trouble with time, too, appatently. People did not know why he acted early on, and neither did you. Seems it was job related.

You have trouble with time, too, appatently. People did not know why he acted early on, and neither did you. Seems it was job related.

So now you admit that it was a racist hate crime. Good for you

Only white manifestos of hate are believable.

When a gay minority media member goes on a murderous rampage....and films it for his Facebook page....and faxes a racist anti white rant to the news....well....we just can't be sure what his motives were.

You have trouble with time, too, apparently. People did not know why he acted early on, and neither did you. Seems it was job related.
Those are your words. :lol: And we knew nothing early on.

You have trouble with time, too, apparently. People did not know why he acted early on, and neither did you. Seems it was job related.

But we know now. It was a race based hate crime, by a racist gay black guy. Why is that so hard for you to admit? Because it destroys your agenda that only whites are racists? Because it forces you to admit that liberal policies cause this kind of shit?

But we know now. It was a race based hate crime, by a racist gay black guy. Why is that so hard for you to admit? Because it destroys your agenda that only whites are racists? Because it forces you to admit that liberal policies cause this kind of shit?
Your opinions, again, are not facts, only how you think and feel.

Typical straw man. I'm not against law abiding citizens having the right to own and carry firearms for legitimate self-defense.

I'm also for private firearm organizations training people in the responsible keeping and use of firearms. It should be their primary function.

Unfortunately, there are anarchistic elements in American culture that are perverting those purposes, and causing them to lose support. Those who support such drift are doing legitimate gun owners no favors.
The perverts are liberals. Are you going to try and say this gay black professional victim wasn't? I'd call bull. The fact is the left incites people like this, turning them into powder kegs of frustration by making them believe that they are losers in life's lottery, then we get smug condescending assholes like you step in and imply it's somehow the fault of gun owners.

This guy had the ultimate liberal meltdown and threw a temper tantrum to make others feel his pain. You want to prevent violence by guns? Keep them out of the hands of liberals. Nothing is ever their fault, and if they don't get what they want there will be hell to pay.

he did become a loser

thanks to folks like al sharpton and all

The video seems to be scrubbed. Is there a website that has the actual video in full? The live coverage video and also the shooters video.
yes that video was directly from the news channel

shortly after it happened

they took it down

there are other sites that still have it

No, those are facts whether you like them or not. The USA is waking up to the fraud that is liberalism. You lost, we tried it and it failed miserably. Obama and clinton have destroyed the dem/lib party. Your ideology is bullshit, its over. Sanity is returning to this great country.

No, those are facts whether you like them or not. The USA is waking up to the fraud that is liberalism. You lost, we tried it and it failed miserably. Obama and clinton have destroyed the dem/lib party. Your ideology is bullshit, its over. Sanity is returning to this great country.

i am surprised that the lefties have not started

a blacklivesmatter issue over this guy

Forum List

Back