Newsweek: White people in S. Africa should stop panicking about losing their land

at least they brought the modern world to Africa in the form of roads, running water, electricity, etc.
Yeah it was soooo benevolent of the white slavers and oppressors to steal land and abuse the natives

They got the land back, how soon before "Happy Days Are Here Again" Progressive Prosperity comes to South Africa?
Thats where im at. I kind of understand why they are doing it.. BUT a circle of violence and hate is just that. A circle. Never ending.. Shit like this is never the answer.

I just told you the benevolence shown by the whites
Only a conservative could paint oppression as benevolence
Modern roads, trains, running water, electricity...try going without them for a week. Dat's benevolence right dere.
Rather do without those than live how blacks were forced to
Then do so and discover how they had always lived under their black rulers.
What a stupid thing to say

at least they brought the modern world to Africa in the form of roads, running water, electricity, etc.
Yeah it was soooo benevolent of the white slavers and oppressors to steal land and abuse the natives

They got the land back, how soon before "Happy Days Are Here Again" Progressive Prosperity comes to South Africa?
Thats where im at. I kind of understand why they are doing it.. BUT a circle of violence and hate is just that. A circle. Never ending.. Shit like this is never the answer.

This isn't just Newsweek, this is ALL the modern left in every western country.

These people must be destroyed if white people want to have rights in the future.

I just told you the benevolence shown by the whites
Only a conservative could paint oppression as benevolence
Modern roads, trains, running water, electricity...try going without them for a week. Dat's benevolence right dere.
Rather do without those than live how blacks were forced to
Then do so and discover how they had always lived under their black rulers.
What a stupid thing to say
You just said that's what you would rather do. Dere's your stupid, right dere.

White genocide is taking place in South Africa.
While I don't completely agree with your ideology Steve, I can see a time where white people declare "enough is enough" and it'll be "Heil Whomever" once again. Minorities for the first time in history have had a sympathetic ear in recent years. They are close to blowing it. Sounds like apartheid was disbanded too quickly. South African blacks are not ready to lead yet. The US should divest and the U.N should step in and sanction that regime. They had no problem doing that when whites were in charge of a prosperous nation.

Last edited:
Where are the mass graves?
Where are the mass graves for black people being killed by police in the US?

White lives matter, you stupid bitch!!!!
Idiot. Learn the meaning of genocide.
Idiot.

Go to genocidewatch.com

who says white lives don't matter, little idiot? let me know when unarmed white boys are shot for no reason.

poor little uneducated bigot boy.

you should stick to mommy's basement and leave the rest of the world alone until you finish school

now run along. :cuckoo:

The blacks will take that land, despoil it and starve. Then with complete irony, those same black people that killed the farmers and took the land will be crawling on their bellies to the nearest white man begging for a bowl of gruel at a UN feeding station. It's always the way it works out.

Where are the mass graves?
Where are the mass graves for black people being killed by police in the US?

White lives matter, you stupid bitch!!!!
Idiot. Learn the meaning of genocide.
Idiot.

Go to genocidewatch.com

who says white lives don't matter, little idiot? let me know when unarmed white boys are shot for no reason.

poor little uneducated bigot boy.

you should stick to mommy's basement and leave the rest of the world alone until you finish school

now run along. :cuckoo:
NEWSWEEK and entirety of South Africa, dipshit.

Read the fucking article before denying something you obviously know nothing about.

Would be interesting to take the entire European effect from the continent of Africa, and see what is left. It would be nothing but tribal enclaves with little or no technology.

Forum List

Back