Newt on Trump

If you have something to say, SAY IT.
Had the Ukraine been admitted to NATO membership the Russians would not now control the Crimea nor would there be any fighting in the Donbass.

Would you be willing to fight WWIII to stop them from taking the Crimea?

Because that is what the threat would be that you assume would deter Russia.

Are you really willing to pay that price to keep the Crimea in Ukrainian hands?

Which means exactly ZERO to American interests or security.

I am not willing to blow up the planet over the Crimea.
Again, the concept of a standing deterrent is important to understand here.

I understand it perfectly.

I understand before you make a commitment like that, you need to ask yourself, if you are really willing to meet it.

I am NOT willing to fight WWIII over the Crimea.

Are you prepared to pay that price? Even if there is a good chance it would go nuclear? Even if Russia would have tremendous home field advantage?
Fortunately our foreign and defense policies aren't determined by anyone with your level of understanding.

I'm not sure how you think it is a good thing that our leaders have made a commitment to fight WWIII over Estonia.

And of course, cartoons.
Cartoons.......yes of course. Why didn't I think of it before? This may be the solution for his problem, perhaps he can learn. We'll start very slowly, no sense in getting our hopes up.

Had the Ukraine been admitted to NATO membership the Russians would not now control the Crimea nor would there be any fighting in the Donbass.

Yes, I have repeatedly addressed your belief system that we are in a pre-WWII model for large scale war.

I have explained why I disagree. You have not defended your position.

YOu have done nothing to support your position other than making more unsupported assertions, that you do not defend.

Cartoons.......yes of course. Why didn't I think of it before? This may be the solution for his problem, perhaps he can learn. We'll start very slowly, no sense in getting our hopes up.

Yes, I have repeatedly addressed your belief system that we are in a pre-WWII model for large scale war.

YOu have done nothing to support your position other than making more unsupported assertions, that you do not defend.

You are completely dishonest. I've humored you long enough.

You are completely dishonest. I've humored you long enough.

Nothing I said was untrue.

YOu are the dishonest one.

Whenever he can't make his point he launches into irrelevant minutiae for distraction.

And of course, cartoons.

It won't stop at the Crimea......just like it didn't stop at Austria.......you guys will do everything to avoid war.....and create an even bigger war that will engulf the world....

And of course, cartoons.

It won't stop at the Crimea......just like it didn't stop at Austria.......you guys will do everything to avoid war.....and create an even bigger war that will engulf the world....

Trump and Correll have their own unique versions of what history teaches us.

And of course, cartoons.

Seems unlikely. Putin at most seems up for trying to dominate the former Soviet Republics.

That's not threat to US or to Western or even Central Europe.

YOu want to know how scared Poland is? in EASTERN EUROPE. They are so scared they have increased their defense spending to TWO PERCENT OF GDP.

That doesn't sound like they are too scared to me.

Trump and Correll have their own unique versions of what history teaches us.

I have repeatedly tried to discuss the history you brought up, and I have brought up additional history.

You ignore that, and just keep reasserting your same stupid shit.

Seems unlikely. Putin at most seems up for trying to dominate the former Soviet Republics.

YOu want to know how scared Poland is? in EASTERN EUROPE. They are so scared they have increased their defense spending to TWO PERCENT OF GDP.

TWO percent. YOu have an answer to that number?

Two percent? Yes, that's the amount of brain power you have compared with average humans.

Two percent? Yes, that's the amount of brain power you have compared with average humans.

Oh. we done talking about the topic?

Ok.

Here for you.

14468269.jpg

Ok.

Here for you.

14468269.jpg

Or maybe you were talking about your favorite milk.

Ok.

Here for you.

14468269.jpg

Or maybe you were talking about your favorite milk.

Nope. I drink Whole Milk.

Get back to me when the Poles hit 4%.

Trump will need good foreign policy advisers to show him what a map looks like.

Now you want to fight Russia AND China in the South China sea?

Exactly what American INterest are we protecting there? And how many American lives are you willing to spend to protect it?

As ISIS gains footholds in North Africa France is the only one fighting there to prevent the spread of Islamic terrorism. Good thing we no longer need to coordinate with our NATO allies......who according to dummies like Donald Trump don't do anything any way.

Forum List

Back