Newt on Trump

The same limp wristed response of cowards throughout history.

So, no American interests at all, and, mmm war against those two nations? Let's guess 10,000 us dead. Small since it would likely be a naval war.

10,000 dead, hundreds of billions of dollars,spent for ZERO in return.

It is not cowardice to not want to waste the lives of your nation's young men.

So when Drumpf said he was going to “take ISIS’s oil”, how do you picture that happening shitbrains?

And before you say “He never said that”, here is a quote of your messiah saying so:

“I’m looking to take the oil. I want to take the oil. I want the oil,” Trump said on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday.

Here is the source:

Trump’s ISIS plan: ‘Take the oil’

Let me guess, Trump with his 0.00 years of combat experience, 0.00 years of military experience, 0.00 years of geopolitical training will do better than the Presidents who idiotically spilled blood over there for the last 25 years?

I’m sure you’ll have a lot of enumerated one-liners….shove them up your ass. You have no answer.

My Messiah?

Try to be less of a crazy bitch.

Your impotence Is your only redeeming quality

If the Balloon ever goes up in Eastern Europe and it goes nuclear and you're dying of radiation poisoning,

I hope my "impotence" will comfort you in your last horrifically painful hours.

That you are incapable of reproduction is very comforting. Meanwhile Predident Clinton will keep us in our most important alliance; NATO

In other words you don't care about the spread of Islamic terrorism either. Is there any fight you wouldn't run away from?

Do they need our help? Have they asked for our help? Or do you knee jerk to send in US forces to fight, bleed and die regardless of whether it is in our interests or if it is a winnable mission?
Are you an ISIS recruiter?

Do they need our help? Have they asked for our help? Or do you knee jerk to send in US forces to fight, bleed and die regardless of whether it is in our interests or if it is a winnable mission?
It's more than evident that you lack the basic knowledge to engage in an informed discussion on national defense. If you had even the most rudimentary expertise you would understand that coordinating an international effort to combat Islamic terrorists requires coordinating with our allies. At the very least we should have a cohesive strategy. Idealy we should be conducting frequent joint military exercises to enhance operational capabilities in joint command structures. Know what I mean General?

Um, yeah, claiming victory and "judging" that those who disagree wit you are wrong, INSTEAD of answering simple and reasonable questions is sign of complete intellectual dishonesty and retreat.

Ideally we should not be committed to massive wars with no American interests at stake.
You are a very stupid little man.

It's more than evident that you lack the basic knowledge to engage in an informed discussion on national defense. If you had even the most rudimentary expertise you would understand that coordinating an international effort to combat Islamic terrorists requires coordinating with our allies. At the very least we should have a cohesive strategy. Idealy we should be conducting frequent joint military exercises to enhance operational capabilities in joint command structures. Know what I mean General?

Most Generals like having more troops, not less. More tanks, planes, and ships; not less.

So, you don't know either if they have asked for our help?

YOu are just guessing?

You've obviously mistaken me for someone who cares about your questions

You also don't care if you look like a dishonest prick who is afraid to answer a relevant question.

54946352.jpg

So, no American interests at all, and, mmm war against those two nations? Let's guess 10,000 us dead. Small since it would likely be a naval war.

10,000 dead, hundreds of billions of dollars,spent for ZERO in return.

It is not cowardice to not want to waste the lives of your nation's young men.

So when Drumpf said he was going to “take ISIS’s oil”, how do you picture that happening shitbrains?

And before you say “He never said that”, here is a quote of your messiah saying so:

“I’m looking to take the oil. I want to take the oil. I want the oil,” Trump said on ABC’s “This Week” on Sunday.

Here is the source:

Let me guess, Trump with his 0.00 years of combat experience, 0.00 years of military experience, 0.00 years of geopolitical training will do better than the Presidents who idiotically spilled blood over there for the last 25 years?

I’m sure you’ll have a lot of enumerated one-liners….shove them up your ass. You have no answer.

My Messiah?

If the Balloon ever goes up in Eastern Europe and it goes nuclear and you're dying of radiation poisoning,

That you are incapable of reproduction is very comforting. Meanwhile Predident Clinton will keep us in our most important alliance; NATO

Says the warmonger.

56167854.jpg

Um, yeah, claiming victory and "judging" that those who disagree wit you are wrong, INSTEAD of answering simple and reasonable questions is sign of complete intellectual dishonesty and retreat.

Ideally we should not be committed to massive wars with no American interests at stake.

You brought up the French fighting in Mali and ridiculed me for not wanting to help.

I asked if they needed our help or asked for our help.

You dodged, deflected and made personal attacks against me, in order to avoid answer the question.

At some level you have to know that if you have to put that much effort into dodging a question, that you were stone cold busted.

kul1x.jpg

You brought up the French fighting in Mali and ridiculed me for not wanting to help.

You dodged, deflected and made personal attacks against me, in order to avoid answer the question.

At some level you have to know that if you have to put that much effort into dodging a question, that you were stone cold busted.

kul1x.jpg
Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on you, your lack of knowledge may not be your fault. Sad commentary on the state of education in this country.

Here is the source:

My Messiah?

Says the warmonger.

WARMONGER????

Another shining example of how little you know. NATO kept the peace in Europe for 60+ years shit brains. Oh my God; you seriously do not know shit.

kul1x.jpg
Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on you, your lack of knowledge may not be your fault. Sad commentary on the state of education in this country.

kul1x.jpg

My Messiah?

Says the warmonger.

WARMONGER????

Another shining example of how little you know. NATO kept the peace in Europe for 60+ years shit brains. Oh my God; you seriously do not know shit.

You seem to have missed all the changes in the last 30 years.

During the Cold War, I was a big NATO supporter, while you lefties were making excuses for the SOviet Union and trying to blame the US for the state of hostilities.

Now that the COld War is over, and the Soviet Union is destroyed, you lefties suddenly get all aggressive, now that you think the advantage is on our side.

You are the one looking for "dragons to slay" while I am the one who wants to avoid war.

Thus, you are the warmonger.

Says the warmonger.

WARMONGER????

During the Cold War, I was a big NATO supporter, while you lefties were making excuses for the SOviet Union and trying to blame the US for the state of hostilities.

Now that the COld War is over, and the Soviet Union is destroyed, you lefties suddenly get all aggressive, now that you think the advantage is on our side.

You are the one looking for "dragons to slay" while I am the one who wants to avoid war.

Another reason to laugh at you. NATO keeps and kept the peace. Your messiah is talking about "taking their oil" shit brains.

Says the warmonger.

WARMONGER????

Another reason to laugh at you. NATO keeps and kept the peace. Your messiah is talking about "taking their oil" shit brains.

Nothing in your post addressed anything in my post.

You have obviously reached the limit of your ability to defend your position.

But are too dishonest to admit that.

Says the warmonger.

WARMONGER????

Looks like that dummy Trump is about to make a speech on foreign policy. This should be good for a few laughs.

First and most important point made by Trump during this speech......" I am the only one who knows how to fix this country's problems."
Just more of the same superficial nonsense from someone who has no ideas at all about foreign policy and defense.

Funny to listen to Putin speak in glowing terms about Trump recently. He knows an easy mark when he sees one.....Putin would eat Trump alive, just as an appetizer.

Says the warmonger.

WARMONGER????

Looks like that dummy Trump is about to make a speech on foreign policy. This should be good for a few laughs.

More than just a few it turns out. What happened to taking Isis's oil? Another lie? We'll just add that to the pile.

First and most important point made by Trump during this speech......" I am the only one who knows how to fix this country's problems."
Just more of the same superficial nonsense from someone who has no ideas at all about foreign policy and defense.

Wow. A politician made a vague, empty statement. Stop the presses.

Funny to listen to Putin speak in glowing terms about Trump recently. He knows an easy mark when he sees one.....Putin would eat Trump alive, just as an appetizer.

Trump realizes that the Cold War is over and that we have no serious Conflict of Interests with Russia.

IT is not a matter of a weak vs a strong enemy for Putin, but the choice between an enemy and a not enemy.

Putin is quite right to be happy at the possibility of a less hostile United States.

Trump realizes that the Cold War is over and that we have no serious Conflict of Interests with Russia.

IT is not a matter of a weak vs a strong enemy for Putin, but the choice between an enemy and a not enemy.

Putin is quite right to be happy at the possibility of a less hostile United States.

He’s quite happy to have the possibility of facing a President who doesn’t know which is larger a Batalliion or a regiment.

Trump is stupid enough to believe that everyone wants to make a deal.

Forum List

Back