Newtown Massacre Result of Mental Illness, Access to Guns, Death Obsession

No im not full of shit. You take away his.HIS guns and the odds are that this doesnt happen. I never said take away people's gun. Just his you fucking nutjob

Taking away this particular gun does not have anything to do with his mental state...

Long before firearms existed mankind found away to kill...

I doubt the victims are interested in your odds...

Good comments, plus I love your avatar! :eusa_angel:

Ola the avatar...

Making wood here

-Geaux

"The Newtown school massacre was the result of a lethal combination of gunman Adam Lanza's mental health issues, access to high powered weapons and an obsession with mass murders, a nearly year-long investigation concluded.

Lanza used a stockpile of weapons and ammunition purchased by his mother to commit the crimes, which included killing his mother at their home, then driving to Sandy Hook and killing 20 students and six staffers."

Newtown Massacre Result of Mental Illness, Access to Guns, Death Obsession - ABC News

Access to guns....It appears Lanza had a predisposition to commit this heinous act, he did not need firearms he could have used another means to accomplish his goal.

Haven't we all known this since it happened?

He would have found a way to kill, he was crazy, he had issues. I was a sad situation.

Well, access to military type weaponery definately makes it much easier for a mentally deranged person to run up the toll. And the NRA and you other fools have gaurenteed that the mentally unstable will have ready access to the war weapons.

If Adam had used a military weapon, you'd have a point. As he didn't, (though it appeared on the outside to resemble a military weapon, internally, it was quite different) you just seem small and ignorant.

I am not a conspiracy theorist, but I like many others up to and including the Governor of Connecticut have wondered why has this taken a year to finish and release this report.

The secrecy has been bizarre to say the least.

ETA: apparently this is not a full report. Information is being withheld.

Dan Klau, a Hartford attorney who specializes in First Amendment law, said the decision to release a summary report before the full evidence file is a reversal of standard practice and one of the most unusual elements of an investigation marked by secrecy.

"What I found troubling about the approach of the state's attorney is that from my perspective, he seems to have forgotten his job is to represent the state of Connecticut," Klau said. "His conduct in many instances has seemed more akin to an attorney in private practice representing Sandy Hook families."

Secrecy shrouds Sandy Hook massacre probe | Fox News

Anybody who still thinks the "official reports" from Newtown are legit is a connect the dots idiot.

Really.......the single most telling of the many, many signs of mega-hoax is......what still not a single lawsuit??!!!:up: Not a one!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m1yfJDCMU64&app=desktop]Sofia Smallstorm Unraveling Sandy Hook - YouTube[/ame]

Most people just cant deal......its more comfy to stay committed to the matrix.:eusa_dance:

What kind of mother buys an AR-15 for a kid like Adam Lanza?

This is a case of seriously poor parenting gone terribly awry.

Should the state have known that assault weapons were being stock-piled in the home of a child with documented 'issues'? Perhaps... wouldn't be the first time the state stepped in and assisted a parent who couldn't handle a kid, but the FAULT for this tragedy, given the current state of reality, lay at the feet of Nancy Lanza and her alone.

What kind of mother buys an AR-15 for a kid like Adam Lanza?

This is a case of seriously poor parenting gone terribly awry.

Should the state have known that assault weapons were being stock-piled in the home of a child with documented 'issues'? Perhaps... wouldn't be the first time the state stepped in and assisted a parent who couldn't handle a kid, but the FAULT for this tragedy, given the current state of reality, lay at the feet of Nancy Lanza and her alone.

I agree with your assessment Lanza's mother knew that there something wrong with him, something so serious that giving him access to weapons she facilitated this massacre.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Facts to consider is that all the mass murderers had likely been on prescribed psych-trophic drugs, or had just came off them, for example Columbine.

The media is afraid to expose the overuse of those drugs due to their being tied in to the Pharmaceutical industry. Might I be correct?

Maybe. And that's a totally valid subject to discuss.

But the point is, if this guy didn't have access to guns, all we'd be discussing right now is how to deal with one messed up kid instead of burying 26 other people.

Facts to consider is that all the mass murderers had likely been on prescribed psych-trophic drugs, or had just came off them, for example Columbine.

The media is afraid to expose the overuse of those drugs due to their being tied in to the Pharmaceutical industry. Might I be correct?

How is the media tied to the pharmaceutical industry? My guess is that the media's purpose is to disseminate news in a manner that garners an audience in an effort to persuade them to think in a particular way or buy a product. I do not think the media is afraid to expose overuse of drugs.

Well, access to military type weaponery definately makes it much easier for a mentally deranged person to run up the toll. And the NRA and you other fools have gaurenteed that the mentally unstable will have ready access to the war weapons.

No it doesn't moron. A 12 guage and pistol would have been more effective killers.

Forum List

Back