Next up for Jan 6 panel…….Mike Pence

Unarmed people in the United States are killed by police for failure to comply at a shocking rate for a Democratic Republic. I don't care what letter is after anyone's name when that happens.

It happened to Ashli Babbitt and denying that fact can only derive from the most bitter and illogical partisanship.
Babbitt was leading a mob trying to abduct Congress Members

She got what she deserved

It was both incompetence and malice, made possible by the thin blue line mentality of his fellow officers who watched the slow motion murder take place.

Suppose for the sake of argument that the rioters were completely wrong about the election being unfair.

How being wrong about that that a death penalty offense?

You seriously believe that after a year of Democratic Party cheered riots, those DC police thought police best practice was to shoot to kill if a rioter did not immediately comply?
Democrats DO NOT riot

TRUMPETEERS do

Context is king.

Ashli was at the tip if a very large spear that was
intended to reach and to do harm to members of Congress and their staff.
Please list all the congress people harmed in the riot.

Explain how those rioters were somehow worse than all the rioters in the previous year.

Sorry, 'Flops'.....as in so much of life, the devil-is-in-the-details.

The circumstances of Babbitt's death vs Floyd's death are markedly different.
Go ahead, watch the video.
We are mildly confident you can see the determinant details.
Can you link me to the video that shows those determinant details?

The only videos I can find of the Ashli Babbitt murder show an unarmed woman being shot by officers standing about thirty feet away.

Please list all the congress people harmed in the riot.

Explain how those rioters were somehow worse than all the rioters in the previous year.
Thanks to the Capitol Police, they were not harmed

Based on how the TRUMPmob treated the police, I would hate to see what they would do if they gained access to a Congress Member

LOL. I am not the one who is a Lying Child of Hell. Why don't you repent, renounce your Lying Life here on USMB and do the work of spreading truth, and finding Facts instead of spreading division and constantly promoting Political Witch Hunts against your political rivals?

Maybe you like it Hot where you are going?

Libs in a Blaket, Fry Em Like Bacon!

fire-15.gif
Just a guess, Do not think God would like you using him for political reasons, to scare his children.

Can you link me to the video that shows those determinant details?

Sure, I could do that.
But first, I'd suggest you go to the Bellingcat website and search for Ashli Babbitt

And, while you are doing that, could you link the forum to the indictment, charges, trial record (if there is one) that addresses the officer who stopped Babbitt's attack on the Capitol and our legislators. You know, kinda like the records attached to officer Chauvin in Minneapolis.

Sure, I could do that.
But first, I'd suggest you go to the Bellingcat website and search for Ashli Babbitt

And, while you are doing that, could you link the forum to the indictment, charges, trial record (if there is one) that addresses the officer who stopped Babbitt's attack on the Capitol and our legislators. You know, kinda like the records attached to officer Chauvin in Minneapolis.
Of course Democratic prosecutors did not indict a black police officer who shot a white Trump supporter. That's not how they roll.

I saw the video of the Ashli Babbitt murder and it shows an unarmed woman being shot by one of a group of police officers standing flat footed about thirty feet away from her. If you have a video that shows something different, please post it.

Of course Democratic prosecutors did not indict a black police officer who shot a white Trump supporter. That's not how they roll.

Ummm, take it to the Conspiracy Forum.
Or, over to the 'Comments' section of QAnon's Great Awakening forum.

Good luck.

Please list all the police officers harmed by Ashli Babbitt.

They were there to protect Congress Members and they were the last line of defense against an angry mob and those Congress members

Ashli was leading that mob and was ordered to retreat multiple times

If that door was breached, the TRUMPmob would have unrestricted access to Congress members

They were there to protect Congress Members and they were the last line of defense against an angry mob and those Congress members

Ashli was leading that mob and was ordered to retreat multiple times

If that door was breached, the TRUMPmob would have unrestricted access to Congress members
So please name the officers harmed by Ashli Babbitt.

Thank you.

None of it needs to be considered through that lens. Trump lost by every measure.

You studiously miss the point.

Follow along this time. We are talking about what was believed at the time. At that time, it was believed that orchestrated cheating efforts by Dims at the polls in several states had given Brandon an illicit “win.” If the situation had been exactly that, preventing the constitutionally provided-for “Certification” would prevent the loser from stealing the win. It would have permitted the voters to have the true outcome of their votes prevail.

As I repeatedly have noted, I applaud Pence for saying, “no.” The case had not been made at that point. Maybe it never has been made. Maybe it can’t be made. Maybe Brandon won the victory independent of any cheating.

Why would an officer need to be harmed to shoot the crazyBitch?

She was leading a mob trying to capture members of Congress
If your standard is that police can shoot any "crazy bitches" who are part of mobs, there should have been a lot more police killings in 2020. It seems your cheering of murders by police is mighty selective.

Why would an officer need to be harmed to shoot the crazyBitch?

She was leading a mob trying to capture members of Congress
She was in a crowd, not “leading.” And you have no evidence that she or the part of the crowd she was in sought to capture anyone.

There was no genuine need to shoot anyone. Especially anyone who wasn’t armed. And nobody was armed.

You studiously miss the point.

Follow along this time. We are talking about what was believed at the time. At that time, it was believed that orchestrated cheating efforts by Dims at the polls in several states had given Brandon an illicit “win.” If the situation had been exactly that, preventing the constitutionally provided-for “Certification” would prevent the loser from stealing the win. It would have permitted the voters to have the true outcome of their votes prevail.

As I repeatedly have noted, I applaud Pence for saying, “no.” The case had not been made at that point. Maybe it never has been made. Maybe it can’t be made. Maybe Brandon won the victory independent of any cheating.
You can believe any crazy Conspiracy Theory you want
Doesn‘t justify an attack on Congress

If you believe in UFOs, it does not justify attacking Congress to provide proof

She was in a crowd, not “leading.” And you have no evidence that she or the part of the crowd she was in sought to capture anyone.

There was no genuine need to shoot anyone. Especially anyone who wasn’t armed. And nobody was armed.

First one through that window was in the lead

Once she was through the window, her job was to open the door to allow access to the rest of the TRUMPmob

The TRUMPmob repeatedly demanded where specific Congress members were, Proud Boys specifically threatened Mike Pence.

Capitol Police had no idea of who was or was not armed. Even today, you cannot prove nobody was armed

Do you really believe Capitol Police should have let the mob access members of Congress?

You can believe any crazy Conspiracy Theory you want
Doesn‘t justify an attack on Congress

If you believe in UFOs, it does not justify attacking Congress to provide proof
You can doubt any reasonable conspiracy theory you want, but that doesn’t justify your denial of evidence. And I wasn’t even attempting to justify the criminal behavior of the individuals on 1/6 who stormed into the Capitol building. That’s what prosecutions are for: to assign proper blame.

You daft petty libtards keep telling others that the 1/6 Capitol Incident is not justifiable. You’re so disingenuous. I don’t see any conservatives here supporting any of the criminal behavior. As I have, I see them instead supporting prosecutions for criminal behaviors.

Your UFO claptrap is pointless, irrelevant and lame.

Forum List

Back