Next up for Jan 6 panel…….Mike Pence

I wonder why Pence is not appearing personally? Surely he would love all the adulation that the Democrats (including Cheney) are heaping on him.

My guess is that the panel is concerned that he may say something off-script.

The court cases may have been weak. But when they got tossed on procedural grounds we will never know. Other than that, your entire argument is just you repeating your contention in newer, but still uninformative and unpersuasive ways.

I have told you that you are unpersuasive, several times. You deny it. So, by your daffynition, you must be “lying” when you persist in your unpersuasive efforts by repeating your same old lines.
OK

I have humored you much more than you deserve

Stolen election claims are founded on a Crybaby Loser who can’t admit he lost

It is the same act he has done his whole career

1. Claim the election is crooked and will be stolen in 2016. Then, when he managed to win, the election was fair
2. Claim the Iowa Caucus was stolen by Ted Cruz but the Primaries Trump won were fair
3. Claim the 2020 election would be stolen long before the election
4. Only claim elections are crooked in states you lost in 2020, the ones you won were perfectly fair

That is the Trump you voted for and the lies you support today

I wonder why Pence is not appearing personally? Surely he would love all the adulation that the Democrats (including Cheney) are heaping on him.

My guess is that the panel is concerned that he may say something off-script.
Well your guess is uninformed and wrong, naturally. . Go check.

Haha...yeah, just "procedural grounds"...like the attorneys withdrawing all claims of fraud...like the attorneys not being able to present any evidence...

You know, little things, haha

Face it...you know less than nothing about any of this, and you are using terms you don't even understand.
I was referring, of course, to procedural grounds like lack of standing. Actually, a pretty ridiculous application of the standing requirement.

I’m sure you have less than no grasp on anything law related, judging by the vacuous crap you spew.

By the way, Fart. If you’d take the time to grasp what I actually wrote, maybe you wouldn’t spend so much time striking at your own straw-man arguments. I never denied that some of the cases deserved to be tossed on procedural grounds.

Hell, since I’m honest, unlike you, I will go ahead and say it: some of the cases were deserving of being tossed on procedural or other grounds. I wouldn’t say that if all such dismissals, however. And — here’s what your too stupid or dishonest to understand or to admit — what I did say was that where a case is dismissed on procedural grounds, it doesn’t get resolved on the merits.

I’m pretty sure that the above will fly miles over your pin head at Mach speed, too.

OK

I have humored you much more than you deserve

Stolen election claims are founded on a Crybaby Loser who can’t admit he lost

It is the same act he has done his whole career

1. Claim the election is crooked and will be stolen in 2016. Then, when he managed to win, the election was fair
2. Claim the Iowa Caucus was stolen by Ted Cruz but the Primaries Trump won were fair
3. Claim the 2020 election would be stolen long before the election
4. Only claim elections are crooked in states you lost in 2020, the ones you won were perfectly fair

That is the Trump you voted for and the lies you support today
Zzz. As I said: You just reiterate your petty ass claims, Leftwhiner. You simply can’t support them with actual facts or logic or honesty.

Zzz. As I said: You just reiterate your petty ass claims, Leftwhiner. You simply can’t support them with actual facts or logic or honesty.

Other than claiming stolen election fantasies make you a fool, I make no claims

Well, that ^ Is an absolute whopper. But it’s ok, Leftwhiner. Like your use of a dishonest username, honesty ain’t your thing.
Sorry, but there is no way to defend stolen election fantasies

People died because of them

You have energy, I'll give you that. You are willing to spend five or six posts telling me to find it myself, when - if you really had any evidence - you could have proved your point in one.
Yes, I told you I could. I just won't. Wallow in ignorance, or don't. Your call.

Sorry, but there is no way to defend stolen election fantasies

People died because of them
Stolen elections are indefensible. But your effort to label it a “fantasy” is still missing the point. Of course.

And, by the way, here the only one who got shot was an unarmed protestor. One police officer also died the next day — of a heart attack. That one might have been related to the protest. Or maybe not. Maybe it was just his time.

Maybe mommy never told you what "no" means... go look what Benny Thompson said. Or don't.
No.

If you are willing to own it, you post it. I'm not going to go on a wild goose chase, come back and post whatever "Benny Thompson" said (if you mean the congressman, check your spelling), only to have you say, "no, that's not what I'm talking about. Look again."

Whatever it is, it must really be lame for you to be so afraid to post it.

Nice Diversion..

However, in American History, rising gas prices will be a minor footnote

Trumps assault on Democracy will be taught to children for generations

View attachment 658022
Gas prices are not a 'minor footnote' they will the large reason Democrats will go down in flames along with their brain-dead Potus. Trump didn't assault anyone or anything. If he did, there would be a REAL trial, not this kangaroo, inquisition-witch-hunt run by a totally biased individual like 'Miss Piggy.'

Forum List

Back