Next up for Jan 6 panel…….Mike Pence

Of course, you don't actually believe any of that. You like saying dumb stuff for attention.

Yes I DO mean that.
The US political system is one of the worst in the world, the US government is constantly committing crimes, and if not for popular rioting, we would still be British colonialists, Blacks would be slaves, the US would be murdering Vietnamese, etc.

You never provided any link to prove your claim that there was evidence of Russian election collusion in 2016.
The FBI said there wasn't any.
That's nice. But, if you were an honest, normal person, you would remember events from 10 minutes ago and know that you called the idea of Russian interference in our election to help Trump false.

That was stupid and wrong. You knew it when you said it. You got called out. So you changed lanes to perpetuate your useless banter.

I have to admit I had no interest and did not watch much.
But the point is I watched Pak deliberately lie about the Georgia vote count, and no one said a thing about the obvious lie.
The count Biden won and Trump lied about

"...the reality is the Jan 6 protestors were only trying to get recognition.
They were neither violent nor in violation of the laws."
You know, poster Rigby, I sincerely believe you are more intelligent than the identity you present in your postings.
I kinda suspect you are merely zooomin' the forum as entertainment for yourself.
Sorta like standing in front of the zoo's monkey cage and making faces at the incarcerated.

Which is fine. No real harm. No real foul.
But, the downside is that too many of your posts make your avatar look dumb, and misinformed.
Which subsequently devalues any credibility you may wish to earn, and.....it plays right into and validates the widely held view that Trumpers really ARE dumb, undereducated, uninformed or misinformed.
My avatar wouldn't claim that but we do recognize the ubiquity and ofttimes validity of that cliché.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My person opinion is we need a lot more rioting.
Like the Haymarket Square riots.

Ummmm, 8 people were killed at the Haymarket Riot.
And you avatar comes onto this venue and advocates for more of that?
OK, I guess. You be you.

(ps....see just above. About that cliché-thingy.

The "faith in our country" is vastly over rated.
All of DC is just crooks who should all be in jail.
They murdered 3 million innocent Vietnamese, half a million innocent Iraqis, etc.
There are over 40 million innocent US citizens who are not allowed to vote, over illegal drug laws that Congress has no authority to make.

The only people who died on Jan 6 were murdered by violent and criminal police.
It was an insignificant event that could easily have been handled without any violence.
The only "injustice" I heard from that mob was their fantasy that the election was stolen from their Orange God which is total bullshit.

What happened in Nam, Iraq has nothing to do with it. Those fucks were there for one reason. Threaten Congress & disrupt the vote to certify the election. Period.

The only "injustice" I heard from that mob was their fantasy that the election was stolen from their Orange God which is total bullshit.

What happened in Nam, Iraq has nothing to do with it. Those fucks were there for one reason. Threaten Congress & disrupt the vote to certify the election. Period.
Obviously. They proudly said so, to anyone willing to stick a microphone in their dumbass faces.

And they admitted it in court, while under oath. One after another.

Given these simple truths, the right wing noise machine has only one option:

Do not cover or present these simple facts and insist it was legitimate political discourse.

They sure do know their audience.

Always remember:

Nobody thinks less of the Trumpers than the GOP and the right wing media do. They bread their butter with the stupidity and ignorance of them.

The assume from the start that the Trumpers are stupid, angry, and aggressively ignorant.

There is NO US intel agency that EVER found any collusion between the Trump campaign and the Russians.
The FBI determined the Russians did not effect the election in any way.
If Trump wasen't POTUS he would have been indicted on 8 counts of obstruction of justice.

We know that to be true because Mueller said so.

You know, poster Rigby, I sincerely believe you are more intelligent than the identity you present in your postings.
I kinda suspect you are merely zooomin' the forum as entertainment for yourself.
Sorta like standing in front of the zoo's monkey cage and making faces at the incarcerated.

Which is fine. No real harm. No real foul.
But, the downside is that too many of your posts make your avatar look dumb, and misinformed.
Which subsequently devalues any credibility you may wish to earn, and.....it plays right into and validates the widely held view that Trumpers really ARE dumb, undereducated, uninformed or misinformed.
My avatar wouldn't claim that but we do recognize the ubiquity and ofttimes validity of that cliché.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ummmm, 8 people were killed at the Haymarket Riot.
And you avatar comes onto this venue and advocates for more of that?
OK, I guess. You be you.

(ps....see just above. About that cliché-thingy.
His avatar didn’t advocate for anything. He did. Not remotely the same thing. You persistently pretentious dope.

If Trump wasen't POTUS he would have been indicted on 8 counts of obstruction of justice.

We know that to be true because Mueller said so.
Mueller was nothing more than a figure head. He was senile by the time he testified. We know you are partial to senile people.

Mueller was nothing more than a figure head. He was senile by the time he testified. We know you are partial to senile people.
It's in his report, fool. There used to be a time when people like Mueller commanded respect from citizens. That was before Trump came along running his big mouth which you Trumptards parrot. Your remark is noted.

Btw, have you ever had a date with something other then your hand?

It's in his report, fool. There used to be a time when people like Mueller commanded respect from citizens. That was before Trump came along running his big mouth which you Trumptards parrot. Your remark is noted.

Btw, have you ever had a date with something other then your hand?
You mean before they were caught in all kinds of lies? Dipshit.

Mueller is a mouthpiece for liberal Democrat communists.

Forum List

Back