Next up for Jan 6 panel…….Mike Pence

has there actually even been any live testimony?
Ah, poor poster 'struth'. My friend, you really really need to watch the hearings.
Then.....hopefully, you won't continue to ask such uninformed questions.
It is not a good look for your avatar.
It makes him look like a.......

Well, you know.

ps.....check your local listings for today. Scheduled for 1pm EDT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Liars do not get in to Heaven nor walk the Earth during the reign of Christ in The Millennial Kingdom.
Heaven will rejoice when servants of Satan, that Father of Lies are cast in to Hell

With no wish to be intrusive good poster Tree, but......but do you have firm date on either of those events -- the 'Millennial Kingdom'-thingy, and this 'Toss-the-Servant' contest? We have plans and may need to be some place else. Like at the lake house, for example.
Let me know, ASAP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is a mortal sin and punishable by eternal torment in the Pit of Hell.
"Mortal Sin"?
So now there are grades? Types? Styles? Metrics? on sinning?
Do tell.
Your sinful world is starting to sound more and more complicated by the minutes...

ps.....free advice, and worth every penny: Keep things simple. Your life will be happier. Stick to just one or two sin flavors. It'll streamline your judgmentalism. Trust me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALL Mike Pence need do is pose a question to the Committee. Who is Ray Epps.

Bring him on, good poster Foolardi!
Mike, was invited. And, as a good citizen with a sense of responsibility towards establishing measures to prevent another January 6th....well, he should get his Christianist butt in that witness chair. He could be the lead Avenging Hand of God in chasing down this ever elusive Ray Epps bloke.

So bring Mike on, poster.

Ah, poor poster 'struth'. My friend, you really really need to watch the hearings.

Well, you know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With no wish to be intrusive good poster Tree, but......but do you have firm date on either of those events -- the 'Millennial Kingdom'-thingy, and this 'Toss-the-Servant' contest? We have plans and may need to be some place else. Like at the lake house, for example.
Let me know, ASAP.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Mortal Sin"?
Do tell.
Your sinful world is starting to sound more and more complicated by the minutes...

ps.....free advice, and worth every penny: Keep things simple. Your life will be happier. Stick to just one or two sin flavors. It'll streamline your judgmentalism. Trust me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mike, was invited. And, as a good citizen with a sense of responsibility towards establishing measures to prevent another January 6th....well, he should get his Christianist butt in that witness chair. He could be the lead Avenging Hand of God in chasing down this ever elusive Ray Epps bloke.

oh who was the live testimony from?

Well, you know.

Let me know, ASAP.

"Mortal Sin"?
Do tell.

Ah crappy poster Chilliconfuzed. His “avatar” remains unchanged regardless of how you interpret the quality of his questions. Your posturing only makes you look like a silly dilettante. Face it: the subject matter is still all about the so called “investigation.”

There is no investigation by this fraud committeee. Denying that doesn’t reflect well on your credibility. It cannot impact on your avatar. You don’t have an avatar (well, maybe the vacuous letter “C” — but that hardly qualifies).

Barr lost his job for not doing what his boss told him to do;

Ah, that's a sad misread of what Barr actually said....under oath.

Rather, he lost his job because he quit.
Telling the Committee that he bluntly in a face2face meeting told Don Trump the 'stolen election' gambit was 'bullsh*t" and was doing grave harm to America.
Don Trump dismissed that advice from his hand-picked Attorney General.
Thus, as Barr himself said....'If he wasn't going to listen to me.....there was no need for me to stick around. I resigned.' ...or words darn close to that.

Because it will reveal startling new information like ….

Oh right. It will reveal no new information at all.
Nice diversion

You don’t think Pence’s attorney and close aids will not be able to provide new information on how Trump pressured Pence to break the law and how Trump was informed about what the Constitution says?

There is no investigation by this fraud committeee

Well, good poster BackA, it seems that there has been an investigation (go to the New York Times, The Hill, Wall Street Journal, etc.....you can read about it there. Trust me.)

And, per what we heard in hearings to date...the committee is continuing to investigate, gathering testimony and documents. So not only was there an investigation, there still is an investigation.

ps....check your local listings for today's hearing. Scheduled for 1pm EDT. Trust me on that too. ;)

Nice diversion

You don’t think Pence’s attorney and close aids will not be able to provide new information on how Trump pressured Pence to break the law and how Trump was informed about what the Constitution says?
No diversion at all. I don’t give a shit what his aides say. “Pressure” is pressure. The point is that we already all know that there was a request by Trump for Pence to decline to “certify” and also that Pence declined.

There is nothing wrong in asking — to the extent that Trump believed the election was being stolen. Ah. What did Trump believe? You don’t know. You substitute your baseless guesswork for that crucial element.

And pence is not up next as per your misleading thread headline. Pence isn’t testifying nor did he.

Forum List

Back