Next up for Jan 6 panel…….Mike Pence

Of course, the criminal orange pile can't help but incriminate himself with his own words and actions. Instead of checking on the safety of his vice president (even the most idiotic conman could have puzzled that one out, to provide himself cover), he tweeted out incendiary comments about him.

No diversion at all. I don’t give a shit what his aides say. “Pressure” is pressure. The point is that we already all know that there was a request by Trump for Pence to decline to “certify” and also that Pence declined.

There is nothing wrong in asking — to the extent that Trump believed the election was being stolen. Ah. What did Trump believe? You don’t know. You substitute your baseless guesswork for that crucial element.

And pence is not up next as per your misleading thread headline. Pence isn’t testifying nor did he.
Former U.S. Attorney William McSwain has gone on record explaining
how he was ordered by Bob Barr to " stand down " in any attempts to
mention or telegraph his dire concerns in how the State of Pennsylvania
was violating Election Law.It also bothered Sam Alito and Clarence Thomas,
but Chief Justice John Roberts refused his Supreme court to get involved.
But Barr is in a bit of a pickle.It's his word against the former Prosecutor
of Philadelphia { McSwain } as far as election integrity concerns in Pennsylvania
prior to November of 2020.Barr interceded to stop McSwain from going public.
Now why would Barr have done that.I explained yesterday in one of my
Threads as to how Pennsylvania cheated and changed election rules
,on the fly.
In a letter to President Trump,McSwain claimed that the former
AG { Bob Barr } Blocked his efforts to Investigate election fraud in
Pennsylvania.I think Barr laughed it off.
Like he's done a lot lately regarding things of great interest
to We the People and Former President Trump.Barr even
laughed off Dinesh D'Souza's documentary -
2000 Mules -

'You will know the day when you are cast into the Eternal Lake of Fire.....'

Actually, poster Original Tree, a little more specificity would be helpful.
'I'll know when.....' really doesn't calibrate it sufficiently for good planning.
No date? No month? Maybe a week?
Hell, you don't even need to dial it down to a single day.....just give me a week.

Thanx in advance.

ps.....I really admire your role as sort of the flight-deck director for your god-guy.
Howja get that responsibility?
You must have great credentials.

'I'll know when.....' really doesn't calibrate it sufficiently for good planning.
Hell, you don't even need to dial it down to a single day.....just give me a week.

Thanx in advance.

ps.....I really admire your role as sort of the flight-deck director for your god-guy.
How’s that inflation going for you?

Ah, the cult defense mechanism.

I don't have to characterize anything. I can simply relay the testimony of members of the Trump administration.

You have to insist the whole world outside your embarrassing cult is crazy.

Advantage me, and not even close.

Keep going with these hearings. We will own the politics and the culture. Oh but right, you don't care. You and your TDS took the high ground. Sure you did. Yep.

Thanx in advance.

When you are burning in Hell, shaking your fist at God and crying out in anguish and no one hears you, you will know that you belong exactly where you are.

You. like most of your godless friends on here had your chances, even up until your last breaths and like Satan you refuse to accept the Lordship of Your Creator.

You want to become your own god, but a corrupt god cannot redeem himself, so you will be cast in to Hell with all your fellow corrupt gods and be shown how ungodlike you are.

No one will hear your screams, and no one will remember you. You will be forever forgotten and forever separated from the one True God who's love you rejected.

Holy shit, EASTMAN DIDN'T EVEN BELIEVE HIS OWN STRATEGY
yeah, but he was for the planned end result. Not that I have any illusions, and he crossed a line, imo, because a lawyer often has to take a position he/she knows is abhorrent and legally/rationally weak. But he volunteered for this KNOWING his case was spurious. That's unethical.

And now it appears he might have had a hand in preplanning the capitol violence of Jan. 6. IF so, jail is too good for him.

yeah, but he was for the planned end result. Not that I have any illusions, and he crossed a line, imo, because a lawyer often has to take a position he/she knows is abhorrent and legally/rationally weak. But he volunteered for this KNOWING his case was spurious. That's unethical.

And now it appears he might have had a hand in preplanning the capitol violence of Jan. 6. IF so, jail is too good for him.
Such is the behavior of a zealot who also has influence. This is a cautionary tale.

Forum List

Back