Next up for Jan 6 panel…….Mike Pence

Pence has said he followed the law and that Trump was wrong

He hasn’t testified the extent that Trump pressured him to break the law.
He hasn’t testified about Jan 6 and his reaction to Trump tweeting that he was disloyal with the crowd chanting Hang Mike Pence
Cool...glad he did what he thought was right.

Trump might of had a different opinion....nobody cares anymore....Rome is burning...keep fiddling away

God is not too pleased with you
You need to REPENT or perish
God wants me to warn you of your impending doom. Lying and being an unapologetic shill with no respect for facts or truth is a mortal sin and punishable by eternal torment in the Pit of Hell.
Libs in a Blanket, Fry Em Like Bacon!
Burn Baby Burn!

The next session of the Jan 6 Panel will be Trumps efforts to influence Mike Pence

Should be interesting to watch

Before anyone tackles that news.What happened to the last January 6th
Special hearing.It was Postponed for Wednesday.Nothing was explained as to
why.Real bunch of Pros we got us.

God wants me to warn you of your impending doom. Lying and being an unapologetic shill with no respect for facts or truth is a mortal sin and punishable by eternal torment in the Pit of Hell.
Libs in a Blanket, Fry Em Like Bacon!
Burn Baby Burn!

Every time you make a post……Jesus Weeps

1655388956442.jpeg

Just keep at this. I think it's an excellent strategy to keep pounding on Jan 6th while gas prices explode, inflation balloons, and the recession starts.

Really. Keep going.
Your mistake is to think others are as culty as you are.

Normal, rational people don't care about partisan political strategy, when it comes to this.

We wouldn't toss our morality and ethics aside for a demagogue, like you.

Normal, rational people don't care about partisan political strategy, when it comes to this.

Please do not attempt to recast your TDS as "morality and ethics". Even I do not have waders that deep

ALL Mike Pence need do is pose a question to the Committee.
Who is Ray Epps.Was he part of the FBI acting as an informant.
Or possibly a Provocateur.
There are ways to trip up a Star Chamber or Witch hunt.

there is nothing moral or ethical about this “committee”…i was gonna say Star Chamber, but frankly that gives it too much credit

Forum List

Back