Next up in the Trump crosshair

Unless Mueller is going after Rice, Jarrett, and Obama, I don't see any use for him.

So called Russian interference is a joke.

All It will prove that he has something to hide.

The evidence against Trump is very solid and if he does this then there's no reason to back off the investigation.

So Mueller scares Trump supporters? And I understand he has selected top investigators who have worked on such things as 9/11 and the Enron scandal. These people leave no stone un-turned
Therefore, the conclusion should be precise and conclusive. I like it.

I predict all progressives will continue to insist that the words like "could", "might, and "may"" in rumors and fake news shows proof that Trump is guilty of something (anything).

I predict all progressives will continue to insist that the words like "could", "might, and "may"" in rumors and fake news shows proof that Trump is guilty of something (anything).

Then, obviously, you have NO worries, correct???
(and yet, here you are......LOL)

Trump supporters are loyal to their dear leader like Hitlers were. They can't be convinced that there dear leader is a bad man...

Right wingers on here will keep on asking for evidence that Russia hacked and/or interfered with the elections (making Trump an ILLEGITIMATE president.) BUT ITS NO LONGER THAT....the investigations now center around 3 key issues:

WHY did the RNC change its platform to FAVOR Russia on sanction?

WHY did Trump acolytes conspire with Russian spies and oligarchs and THEN lied about those meetings and their contents?

WHY did Trump fire the director of the intelligence agency entrusted to investigate his administration?

But, my dear right wingers, keep on "laughing" that there's no there, there.......LOL

I predict that Progressives will continue to insist that word like might, could, and may in rumors, fake news, and opinion pieces show proof that Trump is guilty of something (anything.)

I predict that Progressives will continue to to throw shit against the wall try it get something to stick.

I predict that Progressives will continue to remain mega butthurt over losing the election until another Progressive Leftist is elected.

(Edit: Sorry for the double post. Firefox froze up.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back