NFL Commish Acting Like Obama / Politicians - IGNORING THEIR OWN 'LAWS'

Trump is trying to heal a nation tore apart from 8 years of Obama....it will take some time but he will

Trump is trying to heal a nation tore apart from 8 years of Obama....it will take some time but he will

The Great Pussy Grabber is trying to continue to capitalize on the Great Butt hurt the Rabid Right felt when President Obama won twice. His only saying grace was his pals in Russia and the great hate/smear they help his campaign spread among the rubes. He has no plan to heal the nation, his plan is to split it.

can result

may result

I'm sure in Russia there are no such words like can and may. Fidelity to the State is uncompromising for fascist loving Trumpsters.
So you were so desperate to keep the fake news Trump-Russia Collusion' story alive you had to find a way to fit it in, huh?!

Congrats - you did it. :p

Hmm sounds like you pretty desperate to ignore the fact that Russia intended to denigrate Sec. Clinton by pumping millions into fake adds and phony stories. Whether or not Trump or any of his campaign officials colluded with their efforts has yet to be disclosed.

Wait a sec. You're conflating posts.

Your post on the rules include those terms "can" and 'may". It doesn't say "must" or "will"

Hmm sounds like you pretty desperate to ignore the fact that Russia intended to...
No, I just know what the topic of this thread is about and recognize desperate snowflake trolls who seek to hijack threads when I see them.

Hmm sounds like you pretty desperate to ignore the fact that Russia intended to...
No, I just know what the topic of this thread is about and recognize desperate snowflake trolls who seek to hijack threads when I see them.

Yeah well since I was responding to what someone else said about the "Grabby One", I'm pretty sure it is you who is displaying the typical whinny characteristics of a "Snowflake". But everyone knows RussianWNJ's can't be snowflakes so how about I just call it a "Cupcake" move? Your frosting is looking might loose right now too.

Yeah well since I was responding to what someone else said about the "Grabby One", I'm pretty sure it is you who is displaying the typical whinny characteristics of a "Snowflake". But everyone knows RussianWNJ's can't be snowflakes so how about I just call it a "Cupcake" move? Your frosting is looking might loose right now too.
No, again, I am pointing out that 'Russia' discussion has no lace in this thread.

Forum List

Back