NFL ratings tanking and the msm media wont tell you this.LOL

Not bitter over their income, I am bitter that the HYPOCRITES claim they are oppressed. Please keep up with the thread.
^ This disagrees with this:
They get paid. EARN a living. They haven't earned anything.
Yes, they are whining children. I do not know what else we would expect of them considering that they are earning millions before they are ever actually adults BUT there is no question that they do earn their living. They earn it plying a skill so well that no one can come close to their ability.

The cries of oppression are one of the reasons why we should stop paying them but you cant really justify stating they are simply paid but not earning their income.
Au Contraire, re: ^this disagrees with this. Income and earning are not necessarily the same thing. e.g. A person puts $10 into a stock just before it explodes and by the luck of the draw, he gains $1B--did he EARN it? Nope. That is why there are distinctions drawn between capital GAINS and EARNED income.

... A person puts $10 into a stock just before it explodes and by the luck of the draw, he gains $1B--did he EARN it? Nope. ....

If he studied the markets and made an informed investment based on his work, he sure as hell did earn it. You seem to have a real envy problem when it comes to money.

You may be right about the comeback, but I hope they all go broke. I also would like to see the college athletics done away with. No more athletic scholarships. If you haven't got what it takes to meet the academic requirements, no scholarships, no diploma.

Ah~ now it all becomes clear...

Are you up to 98lbs yet, Poindexter?

... A person puts $10 into a stock just before it explodes and by the luck of the draw, he gains $1B--did he EARN it? Nope. ....

If he studied the markets and made an informed investment based on his work, he sure as hell did earn it. You seem to have a real envy problem when it comes to money.
Reading comprehension isn't you high suit is it? Do you know what the "luck of the draw" is? Go back to school and pay attention this time.

Not bitter over their income, I am bitter that the HYPOCRITES claim they are oppressed. ...

If you're not bitter about their income, stop talking about it.
You may be right about the comeback, but I hope they all go broke. I also would like to see the college athletics done away with. No more athletic scholarships. If you haven't got what it takes to meet the academic requirements, no scholarships, no diploma.

Learned long ago that you can't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Not wasting anymore time here.

Reading comprehension isn't you [sic] high suit is it? ...

As a matter of fact, it is.

Not bitter over their income, I am bitter that the HYPOCRITES claim they are oppressed. ...

If you're not bitter about their income, stop talking about it.

Learned long ago that you can't get into a battle of wits with an unarmed man. Not wasting anymore time here.

Do you need help depressing those heavy keys on your keyboard? Feel the burn!

there is ALSO this link i saw that i cant find now that was posted just a week ago saying that the ratings for NFL games are now on par with basketball ratings which has dipped to an all time low as worst ever in its history.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

I cant believe the sheep here that STILL watch this crap every week always seeing threads say like SEATTLE AT BUFFALO. oh my god. incredible people want to watch a game with cardboard cutouts in the stands.incredible is all i can say to that.:rolleyes-41: the fans were the thing that always made itFUN to watch the games.the costumes you saw them wear.

I honestly could not tell you if the Rams won sunday or if they even have a winning season this year. I dont give a crap anymore,not when we are living in dangerous times as we are.

Beam me up scotty,there is no intelligent life forms on this planet. :rolleyes-41:

I know I will make everybody mad in this section but thats okay.I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:

I was a die hard NFL fan until Commie Kapaernick came along. I wouldn't walk across the room to turn on a professional or college sport anymore. Let these loud-mouthed primadonnas go out and get real jobs like the rest of us. It is moronic to be paid millions of $$ and then complain about being oppressed--I should be so oppressed. College athletes that can't write a coherent sentence demanding pay for their image? Screw them. Pay for your education and get a real job. I hope all of these sports go belly up.

If it weren’t for social Wedge issues most republicans would be democrats.

The gop favors kappernick financially. He doesn’t vote republican because it’s the party for people who deny social injustices happen. Would you b ok if a cop put his knee on your neck until you died? I can’t breathe

Would you be OK if a thug beat up your pregnant wife? Are you OK with criminals passing phony money and selling dangerous drugs? You are a lemming moron.

No I’m not defending those people either. You’re defending cops who for 8:46 seconds keep their knee on a mans neck after they have him cuffed and he says he can’t breath but they continue till he dies.

8:46 eight minutes fourth six seconds.

He was a drug-dealing, counterfeiting, wife-beater and you are a fucking idiot not worth my time or another post.
well done.lol
Pretty much everybody at this board comes to that conclusion about this troll,as you can see,he blatantly ignores facts how both parties are corrupt and one in the same and far too biased against the gop party too stupid to understand trump is not your typical corrupt gop criminal like reagan and bush. Trust me you will never get anywhere with this troll on those facts.lol hee hee

Last edited:
....I seldom come here anymore.when i do,its just to talk about the good old days like when the Rams were still in LA for so many years.:2up:
View attachment 421458
View attachment 421459
View attachment 421461
View attachment 421462
That season was rigged. Remember they screwed Kansas City and helped the rams win during the playoffs? But Kansas city owner was ok with it because the next year it was scripted that Kansas City would win.

I wonder who’s gonna win this year?
For once you are speaking g FACTS,I always say stick to the sports section,at least in this section unlike the political section,you go by facts and know something on what you are talking about.lol

NFL = racist white/cop/America haters
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
WOW--what a reply!!!!!!!!!!!! ...............?????!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you also hate whites/cops/America==we know
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

Here is what is going to happen with "reforming and retraining" the police.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, they will still fail.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

And it will only get worse.

THe weird strength of the dems, is that failure empowers them.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.
Stop lying shill and grow up,crime is spiking because your hero party the dem party has been infiltrated by terrorists,all the major city’s were crimes have spiked are run by the dems idiot.you can’t come to grips with reality that the dem party that was good under carter and kennedy is nothing like it used to be and that our great jfk is rolling over in his grave now how corrupt his party has become.you can’t face reality that thousands of Americans are leaving the corrupt dem party cause it is nothing great as it used to be under carter and kennedy,here is a crying towel for you to deal with that reality lilts baby.comedy gold.lol

Again,do yourself a favor,be wise and stick to the subject of sports so you don’t show the entire board what an idiot you are when it comes to politics.Hee hee.

Last edited:
Not bitter over their income, I am bitter that the HYPOCRITES claim they are oppressed. Please keep up with the thread.
^ This disagrees with this:
They get paid. EARN a living. They haven't earned anything.
Yes, they are whining children. I do not know what else we would expect of them considering that they are earning millions before they are ever actually adults BUT there is no question that they do earn their living. They earn it plying a skill so well that no one can come close to their ability.

The cries of oppression are one of the reasons why we should stop paying them but you cant really justify stating they are simply paid but not earning their income.
Au Contraire, re: ^this disagrees with this. Income and earning are not necessarily the same thing. e.g. A person puts $10 into a stock just before it explodes and by the luck of the draw, he gains $1B--did he EARN it? Nope. That is why there are distinctions drawn between capital GAINS and EARNED income.
The example given does not match a player.

They are not 'lucky' in any way other than they are lucky in the level of skill that they are able to attain in their given trade. Those players were not winning the lottery or making a blind guess on the stock market - they were actually plying a trade as the absolute best in the business.

How is that not earned?

Off-topic BS alert!
Tattle tale bitch alert!
It was so much fun watching the rams whip the patriots last night. Now the pats are under 500. Love it!
Off-topic BS alert!
Tattle tale bitch alert!
It was so much fun watching the rams whip the patriots last night. Now the pats are under 500. Love it!
Yes it sure was indeed.that is bittersweet seeing the cheaters under 500 for only the second time under BeliCheat. Yahoo !,

As I I said,I am being vindicated now for what I been saying for the past fifteen years that BeliCHEAT is the most overrated hack of an NFL coach to ever coach the game, I always said that when the day came when he lost Tom Brady that he would be exposed to the world how fucking overrated he is,that Tom Brady also the most overrated quarterback in the game,made him look like a much greater coach than what he is.lol.

Now don’t get me wrong,I have always said that Brady has special skills and is a very good quarterback.he is just not the greatest as espn and the rest of the lamestream media kisses his ass to be.without the refs in the pockets of the owner kraft,he is just a mere very good quarterback who puts up impressive statistics and goes to the playoffs all the time but never gets them to the Super Bowl and is in the same category of the likes of Dan fouts,Phillip rivers,and Warren moon, the moron beliCHEAT lovers like wrongwinger,pooper and unkotore who call him the greatest coach in the game,always play dodgeball and evade facts that if he is somehow the greatest coach in the game,then how come come he could never win with bledsoe his first year in NE as his starter and that he only had one winning season in five years with the Cleveland browns? ESPN and these other major media networks will not even touch that topic because they know if they do,that exposes their lies that he is the greatest ever.lol

He can’t do what other great coach’s did who despite having mediocre quarterbacks got to the playoffs.Look at bill cowher of the Steelers,despite having a mediocre qb in Neil O’Donnell,he took them to the Super Bowl and went toe to toe with the cowboys and would have won had Neil O’Donnell not been paid off to throw that game.he even took them to the afc title game with kordell Stewart,to get thst far with that braindead quarterback,that is an amazing job.

Or look at mike holmgren,despite having a mediocre quarterback in Matt hasselbach,he STILL got to them to the Super Bowl.look at Andy Reid,when he was with the eagles,he lfirxt lost Michael Vick to a a season long injury and then the second string about got hurt for a major portion of the year and even with his third string qb,he still made the playoffs that year,now that is a great coach unlike that clown cheater Belicheat.

Oh and yes sealy bozo,I did watch the rams game but I had no idea before the year began ,they were scheduled to play them oyptherwise I never would have watched it.that WAS only the second game I watched this year though.I could not resist knowing they would beat up on the cheaters and belicheat.lol.

I can’t even stand the rams now because that is the most retarded asinine thing for a Southern California team of all teams no less,to play in an INDOOR stadium not out in the California sun. Fuck the NFL. I sure am glad I at least will have the memory in my life ofhaving the Chance to have seen them twice outdoors in sunny california in the classic LA memorial coliseum where they had so much history there dating back to the 1940s and should STILL be playing at.

Man sure would have been Awesome,e to have grown up in California in those days before it became a corrupt fascist banana republic under your hero,dem leader gruesome newsome,the China commie dictator.

Last edited:
I love it that republicans basically can only watch boring hockey and baseball games. Go ahead. Have those games. I don’t even know who won the last World Series or Stanley cup. Seriously. But I love the nba and nfl. Lots of people do. We don’t need trumpeters.
My buddy just retired after 25 years of being a cop. I know all about the cops. They need to be reformed and retrained.

What you just did is a bullshit conservative tactic. It’s how you got us to go along with the iraq war. If we didn’t we weren’t supporting the troops.

Remember this tactic didn’t work For u. You lost the election because of that narrative. Blacks showed up to vote trump out because of blm. So yes, I support American civilians who are being brutalized by a militarized police force.

You dems are going to keep treating the police like the enemy, utterly destroying morale, and any cop that can, will retire ASAP, or move to another career, and so communities will have to dramatically and repeatedly lower standards in an attempt at making recruitment goals.

AND, the "retraining" is just going to be fucking with the ability of cops to do their job.

SO, you will have underqualified, understaffed, un-motivated and poorly led men, UNDERFUNED, because, DEFUND,

doing increasingly less and less police work, as their focus becomes covering their ass from the witch hunt you people are operating.

Crime is going to spiral out of control. Hell, they will stop counting shit as crime, to try to spin it.

THOUSANDS will die, due to policies you support. And the deaths will only be part of the cost. Overall, society will just suck is some many ways.

By the time people wake up, it will be too late. YOu will have your Minority Majority population, and elections will just be pretend, and there will be no legal, peaceful means to change.
You are 100% correct. The criminal element of the population will run rampant. Shootings will triple, rape will be commonplace, property crimes will skyrocket and the law-abiding population will just suck it up or ammo up. Maybe that is best. One bullet is cheaper than the police and ineffective courts.

We see it happening already. Homicide spiking in many cities. Shoplifting, and other property crimes not being prosecuted.

They turn a city into a crime and poverty ridden cesspool, and that city becomes a stronghold of theirs, and even as people flee it, to escape it's dysfunction,

they carry the same ideas with them, and turn the places they flee to, into what they left, and they become dem strongholds too.
Crime is spiking because trump mishandled the pandemic. Weeks turned into months.
Stop lying shill and grow up,crime [sic] is spiking because your hero party the dem party has been infiltrated by terrorists,all [sic]the major city’s were crimes have spiked are run by the dems idiot.you [sic] can’t come to grips with reality that the dem party that was good under carter and kennedy [sic] is nothing like it used to be and that our great jfk [sic] is rolling over in his grave now how corrupt his party has become.you [sic] can’t face reality that thousands of Americans are leaving the corrupt dem party cause it is nothing great as it used to be under carter and kennedy,here [sic] is a crying towel for you to deal with that reality lilts baby.comedy gold.lol [sic]

Again,do [sic] yourself a favor,be [sic] wise and stick to the subject of sports so you don’t show the entire board what an idiot you are when it comes to politics.Hee hee [sic].

JFK was an incompetent, arrogant, philandering drug addict who nearly destroyed the world. Carter was an incompetent, anti-Semitic peanut nerd who had no fucking clue what he was doing, let ratty little terrorists think we were weak, and had us lining up for hours to get gas depending on the odds or evens of home address.

...,now that is a great coach unlike that clown cheater Belicheat.

I'm sorry, did you say something?
1607764130831.png

Hispanics are the fastest growing population in America. ....

Nope.

Yep.
The problem with narrow minded people is that they only use one source or one facet of a set of data.

Your failure here is that you only considered the electorate eligible population as reported widely by PEW RESEARCH.

Factors you failed to consider......
Hispanics largely are uncounted, yet still represent the largest growing segment of US population
You also failed in realizing that many if not a majority of Hispanics count themselves as white...thus artificially reducing the actual Hispanic count substantially.

You can't just parrot one source and claim to be a know it all

The nation is diversifying even faster than predicted, according to new census data
The new data shows that, by 2019, the white population share declined nearly nine more percentage points, to 60.1%. The Latino or Hispanic and Asian American population shares showed the most marked gains, at 18.5% and nearly 6%, respectively. While these groups fluctuated over the past 40 years, either upward (for Latinos or Hispanics and Asian Americans) or downward (for whites), the Black share of the population remained relatively constant.

1597102644254.jpg

Hispanics in the US Fast Facts
Facts
The Office of Management and Budget describes Hispanic or Latino ethnicity as "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race."
Hispanic people are the largest minority in the United States. Only Mexico has a larger Hispanic population than the United States.

The U.S. Latino population grew to 60.6 million in 2019, a record 18.5% of the total population, according to new Census Bureau data.

Here are all the details you need to know.

The U.S. Latino Population Continues to Grow
The U.S. population reached 328,239,523 in 2019.

Latinos reached 60,572,237 in 2019.

Now at 18.5% of the U.S. population, Latinos are the second-largest racial/ethnic group, behind non-Latino Whites (60.1%). They have greater numbers than Blacks (13.4), Asians (5.9%), and American Indians or Alaska Natives (1.3%).

U.S. Latinos reach 60 million - via pew july 2020Latinos accounted for 16% of the U.S. population in 2010.

In fact, the U.S. Latino population is up by 10,093,626 from 2010 to 2019, or 20% growth, according to the new Census Bureau data.

You also forgot about these "UNDocumented people" coming to America.
Under Trump it slowed down....under BIDEN it will again become rampant

029343-01-05.jpg

Stop lying shill and grow up,crime [sic] is spiking because your hero party the dem party has been infiltrated by terrorists,all [sic]the major city’s were crimes have spiked are run by the dems idiot.you [sic] can’t come to grips with reality that the dem party that was good under carter and kennedy [sic] is nothing like it used to be and that our great jfk [sic] is rolling over in his grave now how corrupt his party has become.you [sic] can’t face reality that thousands of Americans are leaving the corrupt dem party cause it is nothing great as it used to be under carter and kennedy,here [sic] is a crying towel for you to deal with that reality lilts baby.comedy gold.lol [sic]

Again,do [sic] yourself a favor,be [sic] wise and stick to the subject of sports so you don’t show the entire board what an idiot you are when it comes to politics.Hee hee [sic].

JFK was an incompetent, arrogant, philandering drug addict who nearly destroyed the world. Carter was an incompetent, anti-Semitic peanut nerd who had no fucking clue what he was doing, let ratty little terrorists think we were weak, and had us lining up for hours to get gas depending on the odds or evens of home address.
bullshit babble from you

bullshit babble from you

As ALWAYS.

A school marm who thinks he's Einstein's rival.

Forum List

Back