Nice people can choose to reject god and go to hell

This is how God hid himself from man.
What's God so afraid of? · · :D

Why would our Creator be afraid of His illusions?

God created His people to fear the unknown. Only God's servant got to understand the unknown while in the flesh called saints. We saints have the information ( energy ) changed by our Creator to stop the desires of this world so He can use us for His purpose to reveal His invisible nature and teach us His eternal plan for all His created "beings".

As long as you keep disbelieving in what I'm writing, you will not understand the Truth.

'
He must be afraid -- since, according to you, He is hiding himself from His illusions!! · · :lol:

'
He must be afraid -- since, according to you, He is hiding himself from His illusions!! · · :lol:

Why are you twisting the words I wrote for your own selfish benefit to deny there's a Creator who caused a delusion in your mind?

'

Now that makes him sound exactly like TW! :D

Does it appear I'm afraid of anyone in this forum?

The fear of everyone in here keeps them from listening to our Creator who has me write from His stored thoughts called wavelengths of energy.

Do you believe in the invisible energy that man can't see?

If you do, then you believe much more than Christians do.

I don't believe in the "invisible energy" that you see!! · · :lol:

Then you're a very stupid man who knows nothing of this visible world or the invisible world that no man will ever see.

Really.

The 50 Most Brilliant Atheists of All Time

They can't be that bright because it isn't that "....they see not the truth of natural revelation but that they shun the truth it reaveals to them (Rom. 1:18)."

-p.73, Systematic Theology, Volume One, Introduction/Bible by Dr. Norman Geisler

Then you're a very stupid man who knows nothing of this visible world or the invisible world that no man will ever see.

Really.

They can't be that bright because it isn't that "....they see not the truth of natural revelation but that they shun the truth it reaveals to them (Rom. 1:18)."

-p.73, Systematic Theology, Volume One, Introduction/Bible by Dr. Norman Geisler

Everyone is born an atheist and must have a religion "revealed to them" virtually from birth. Not everyone is susceptible to this process. Amongst them are some of the most brilliant minds that we have had the benefit of their contributions to the sum total of human knowledge.

Everyone is born an atheist and must have a religion "revealed to them" virtually from birth. Not everyone is susceptible to this process. Amongst them are some of the most brilliant minds that we have had the benefit of their contributions to the sum total of human knowledge.

Romans 12:3 ¶ For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Romans 12:3 ¶ For I say, through the grace given unto me, to every man that is among you, not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think; but to think soberly, according as God hath dealt to every man the measure of faith.

Ironic that you fail to see that your God might have chosen not to burden any of those great minds with a "measure of faith" so that they could accomplish what they did.

Everyone is born an atheist and must have a religion "revealed to them" virtually from birth. Not everyone is susceptible to this process.

Everyone is born an atheist ...

I for one have never been an atheist.

... and must have a religion "revealed to them" virtually from birth

I remember from the very beginning, rejecting Christianity and all Textural religions - with an understanding there did exist a True Path as a goal in Life.

Not everyone is susceptible to this process.
and that would certainly be true of an Atheistic dogma as well.

Atheism will never prevail as long as there exists a Garden to live in.

I don't believe in the "invisible energy" that you see!! · · :lol:

Really.

Not ONE man on this earth understands what energy is and how it came into existence.

Take your most brilliant man list and burn it up because that's what our Creator planned on doing on the last day of this first age.

Our Creator is the one who gives knowledge to His people, whether it is knowledge to deceive man or knowledge to let man know who He is and what His creation is.

Everyone is born an atheist and must have a religion "revealed to them" virtually from birth. Not everyone is susceptible to this process.

Everyone is born an atheist ...

I for one have never been an atheist.

... and must have a religion "revealed to them" virtually from birth

I remember from the very beginning, rejecting Christianity and all Textural religions - with an understanding there did exist a True Path as a goal in Life.

Not everyone is susceptible to this process.
and that would certainly be true of an Atheistic dogma as well.

Atheism will never prevail as long as there exists a Garden to live in.

Man won't be atheists or Christians in the next age. Man will be freed from these delusions under the Old Covenant that we are experiencing in this world but only after his flesh has perished in this age.

Really.

Not ONE man on this earth understands what energy is and how it came into existence.

Take your most brilliant man list and burn it up because that's what our Creator planned on doing on the last day of this first age.

Our Creator is the one who gives knowledge to His people, whether it is knowledge to deceive man or knowledge to let man know who He is and what His creation is.

You alleged that atheists are stupid. You were wrong.

ALL God's created men are stupid during this first age. They were made to be stupid while God connects with His prophets and saints to let us know what is real and what is not.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
8: but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.

God planned on destroying the flesh of man that makes His people stupid.

ALL God's created men are stupid during this first age. They were made to be stupid while God connects with His prophets and saints to let us know what is real and what is not.

Psalm 92
5: How great are thy works, O LORD! Thy thoughts are very deep!
6: The dull man cannot know, the stupid cannot understand this:
7: that, though the wicked sprout like grass and all evildoers flourish, they are doomed to destruction for ever,
8: but thou, O LORD, art on high for ever.

God planned on destroying the flesh of man that makes His people stupid.

No, they are not. Obviously, certain people are (see: your posts) but it's ridiculous to view mankind through the eyes of the flying spaghetti monster (or whatever you call your delusions of a creator).

Forum List

Back